剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
纽约市
拜托 宝贝 来嘛
Come on, baby. Come on.
-问你老婆 -她不是你
- Ask your wife. - She ain't you.
拜托了
Come on.
给我我在家得不到的东西
Give me something I can't get at home.
文 你要我留下来吗
Vin, you want me to stick?
我可以在出去的时候去投钱
I can make the drop on my way out.
没事 亲爱的 你回家吧
That's all right, hon. You go on home.
-再见 -好的
- See you. - All right.
你知道我们要干什么 酒保
You know what this is, barman.
晚上赚的钱 交出来
The night money, man, give it up.
-抱歉 我已经存了 -钱 意大利佬
- Look, I'm sor-- I already made the drop. - The money, ginzo.
我要是能的话一定给你 抱歉
I would if I could. I'm sorry.
求你们了 我有两个小孩
Please, I've got two little kids.
跪下 求我
On your knees. Beg.
请别杀我
P-please don't shoot me.
求求你了 看在我孩子的份上
Please, for my kids.
该死
God... damn it.
操
Fuck.
你相信鬼吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
不知道
I don't know.
我同意那个博士说的
Well, I agree with what that doc says.
你自己也能吓到自己
You can spook yourself.
我们要是能得到一万你打算做什么
What are you gonna do with your 10,000 if we get it?
我们是什么意思
What do you mean if we get it?
安德莉娅呢
Where's Andrea?
她叫我看孩子
She asked me to watch the kids.
-为什么 -她出去了
- What for? - She went out.
去哪儿了
Out where?
你女儿呢
Where's your daughter?
天 我从没见过这么多门
Boy, I've never seen so many doors.
去睡觉吧 小文 你看上去很累
Go to sleep, Vinnie. You look tired.
衣柜
Closet.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
该死
God damn it.
-喂 -金 我是小文
- Hello? - Kim, it's Vinnie.
我明早不能去见经销商了
Yeah, listen, I can't be there for the distributor this morning.
叫达克或者另外那个人去 你表弟
Just send Duk or the other guy, your cousin.
听我说 我今晚被人持枪抢劫了
All right, listen to me, I got robbed tonight with a gun.
我的头伤得不轻
All right? My head got banged up real good.
还在流血
I'm still bleeding.
金 我差点没了命
Kim, I nearly got fucking killed.
为什么 我给你说为什么
Why? I'll tell you why.
每周我都得在河两边 工作七个晚上
I gotta work both sides of the river seven fucking nights a week
为了给我和家人赚足够的钱
to make enough for me and my fucking family!
金
Kim!
我看到红牌尊尼获加了
I see the Walker Red.
黑牌还在车上 后面还有两批
Black's still on the truck. We got two more after this.
不要薄荷酒了
Get rid of the crème de menthe already.
根本没人喝
Nobody drinks that shit.
高兴了吧 金
Fucking happy now, Kim?
-亲爱的 -对方伤得更重 对吗
- Hey, darling. - Other guy looks worse, right?
他鞋上有我的血 我只知道这么多
He got my blood on his shoes, I know that much.
堕落街传奇
第一季第一集
不 纯粹扯淡
Nah, man, that's some bullshit.
那个人走的每一步 他都提前想好了
Man, every move that man make, he already got it mapped out.
他不疯狂
No, he ain't being crazy.
一点都不疯狂
He ain't being crazy at all.
他像只老狐狸
He's acting like a motherfucking fox.
-你这么觉得 -尼克松
- You think? - Nixon?
你能看到他做事的缘由
You can see right where the man coming from.
一切都很合理
Shit makes perfect sense to me.
-你怎么知道 -他是总统
- How you figure? - He president.
-所以他得打幌子 对吧 -嗯
- So he got to front some being the man, right? - Right.
一方面
So, like, on the one hand,
他派人到巴黎谈和平
he got his people over there in Paris talking peace.
那是空洞的政♥治♥许诺
That shit's the carrot.
另一方面
Now, the stick?
他得让那些亚洲佬觉得
He got to make those slopes think
他会疯狂到做出任何事
he crazy enough to do all kind of shit--
轰炸越南
bomb the shit out of Vietnam,
占领柬埔寨之类的
take over Cambodia, whatever the fuck.
所以你觉得他是在打幌子
So you think he fronting.
他跟所有人一样都想结束战争
That man want out of the war just like everybody else,
但他不能那么做
but he can't play it like that.
所以他得让那些混♥蛋♥觉得
See, he got to make those motherfuckers think
他什么事都做得出来
he do any God damn thing they can imagine, shit.
我要是他 我就炫耀核武器
If I was him, I'd be flashing nuclear weapons and shit.
-真的吗 -我并不是说我会真的使用
- For real? - I'm not saying I would use that shit.
我会这样说
I'm saying I'd be like,
"别惹雷吉·劳夫总统 因为他是疯子
"Do not fuck with President Reggie Love because the nigga's crazy
他会向你们发射核弹"
and he will drop that big motherfucker on you."
-对 -就跟这里一样
- Right on. - I mean, it's like this here.
CC 你有特别想杀了某个婊♥子♥吗
I mean, C.C., you ever really want to have to cut a bitch?
有时你会希望那婊♥子♥以为你要杀了她
Sometimes you want a bitch to think you might, but, pshh, shit.
所以尼克松拉皮条
So, Nixon pimping?
操
Well, shit, yeah.
我看有道理
That makes good sense to me.
当然 我打了一年仗 你知道的吧
Of course, I was in the shit for a year. You know that, right?
美国师
Americal Division.
他们把我派到中♥央♥高地
They had me up in them central highlands.
尼克松知道他在越南做什么
Yeah, Nixon know what he doing in Vietnam, bro.
他了解这游戏
He know the game.
你觉得她的问题是什么
What do you suppose her problem is?
不知道也不感兴趣
I ain't even know, and I ain't interested.
你可以发展她
You could turn her ass out.
我还没遇到过不会被说服的
I ain't met one yet couldn't be broke.
不 我要的是产品不是挑战
No, I'm looking for product, not a challenge.
-你太懒了 -不 我这是实际
- You just lazy. - No, bro, practical.
我去
Damn.
-我可不要她 -你承受不了
- Shit don't work for me. - You couldn't handle that?
我可以轻松操哭那个娘们
Oh, I'd handle the shit out of that motherfucker,
像骑"战神"那样骑她
ride that bitch like Man o' War.
但是顾客
But, um, the clientele?
我是指那些白人
I'm talking about them white boys.
她对他们来说来吓人了
She's too intimidating for them.
屁♥股♥太大
Bitch got too much ass.
靠 我都不知道有这种事
Shit, I ain't even know there was such a thing.
我考虑找个中国妓♥女♥
I think I'm gonna get me a Chinese ho.
我想要我的团队国际化
I want my herd to be international.
你会说中文吗
You speak Chinese?
会说一些越南语
I know a few Vietnam words.
跟中文很接近
That shit's like a cousin to Chinese.
你乱搞什么
What you fucking around for, man?
找两个白人骚货
Just get a couple of white bitches
和一个漂亮的黑人骚货 让她们干活就行了
and a fine black bitch, and work 'em.
没人能同时驾驭两三个骚货
Ain't no one man can handle but two or three bitches anyway.
如果你找到了 你最好会说她们的语言
And if you got 'em, you better speak their language.
雷吉 我回头再找你
Reggie, I'm gonna catch you later.
好
Solid.
打扰下 宝贝
Excuse me, baby.
第一次来纽约吗
This your first time in New York?
这么明显吗
Does it show?
一点点 不过没事
A little, yeah, but that's cool.
这儿的人都来自别处 你是哪里人
Everyone here came from somewhere else. Where you from?
明尼苏达
Minnesota.
我需要找个落脚的地方
I need to find a place to stay.
你得先填饱肚子
Ah, you can't be making those kinds of decisions
再想这些事
until you get some food in your stomach.
我请你吃早餐吧
Let me buy you breakfast.
我知道一个全天营业的地方
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表