剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
落在这个巷子里
fuckin' around here in the alley,
所以把毯子卷起来
so let's roll it back up,
然后把整个毯子交给法医
take the whole mess down to the M.E.
-小姐 -谢谢你 先生
- Miss. - Thank you, sir.
该死 他手下的一个妞来了
Aw, shit, here come one of his.
-邪眼诅咒 -我喜欢这种说法 爹地
- Mal de ojo. - I like the way that sounds, Daddy.
你♥他♥妈♥管谁叫爹地呢
Who the fuck you callin' Daddy?
我在想 现在CC不知所踪
I was just thinkin', with C.C. in the wind,
也许我可以为你们中的一人赚钱
that I could maybe earn for one of you.
赚钱
Earn?
妹子 你命里克皮条客
Girl, you rough on pimps.
谁说的
Says who?
你先是克死了雷吉·劳夫
First you buried Reggie Love.
现在又有传言说CC已经死了
Now word is C.C.'s been iced.
什么传言
What word?
也许CC拿着钱远走高飞了
C.C. Probably took all his money and went somewhere.
-街上可不是这么说的 -去他妈的街
- That ain't what the streets say. - Well, fuck the streets.
雷吉的死也跟我毫无关系
And I didn't do nothing to Reggie neither.
这不公平
This ain't fair.
祸不单行
Bad luck come in threes.
滚吧 婊♥子♥ 这里没人给你拉皮条
So go on, bitch. No one here gon' pimp you.
上菜了 一边有香肠的烙饼
Order up. Pancakes with a side of sausage.
双面煎嫩鸡蛋 土豆饼 培根
Over easy, hash browns, bacon.
去看看橱窗里有没有这款
See if we have a pair like this in the front window.
如果没有 把这双摆过去 不愁卖♥♥
If not, get these out there. They always sell.
需要什么吗
You need help?
我认识你
I know you.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
真的 我认识你
Yeah. I do.
我觉得你是认错人了
I think you got me mistook for someone.
绝不可能 我不会忘记这张脸
Oh, not in a million years. I wouldn't forget that face.
或者说你身体的其他部位
Or, uh... everything else that goes along with it.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
听见没有
You hear me?
滚出去 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck outta here, asshole!
-我没别的意思 -滚出去 混♥蛋♥
- I didn't mean anything by it. Wait! - Get out, asshole!
滚出去 带着你那张欠揍的脸滚出去
Get the fuck out, and take your shit-eating grin with you!
漫画越多越好
The more cartoon, the better.
雷蒙斯乐队 克兰普乐队之类的
The Ramones, Cramps, whatever.
在其起源的英格兰 这是含有政♥治♥意义的
Back in England, where it all began, it's political.
是的 这是合法的 只在伦敦是合法的
Yeah, that's legit. It's only legit over in London.
-失陪一下 -我得去那儿
- Excuse me a minute. - I gotta get over there, you know?
那边才有戏
That's where they're doin' it.
想不出来该怎么花吗
Couldn't figure out how to spend it?
我本来打算全都给桃乐茜
I was giving it all to Dorothy.
然后呢
Yeah, so?
我已经一周没见过她了
I haven't seen her in a week.
我从戴夫·希勒和他的团队
Not since Dave Hiller and his crew
关店离开后就没见过她
packed up their shop and left.
也许她和他一起走了
Maybe she went with him.
恐怕不是
Doubt it.
她会出现的
She'll post up.
文森特
Vincent.
-陪我出去走一走 -现在吗
- Take a walk with me. - Now?
等我一会儿
All right, give me a minute.
我只需要你站在外面
I just need you out front.
-天啊 罗德尼 你是认真的 -没错
- Jeez, Rodney, you're serious. - Yeah.
你负责放风就行了
Lookin' out is all.
这样没人进来打扰我
So no one can come in and bother me none.
如果你能做到 我们就没问题
Now, if you can do that, we set.
放三四分钟的风
Three, four minutes of good lookin' out,
然后就离开
then just walk away.
药店
到时回家见
I'll meet you back at the crib...
我会带上尽可能多的药
with all the candy I can carry.
-卡洛斯呢 -死了
- Carlos? - Gone.
-但他们... -死了 文森特 他死了
- But they-- - Gone, Vincent. He's gone.
-可是为什么 -我他妈怎么知道
- But why? - Fuck do I know?
黑弗兰奇今天过来
Black Frankie comes in today,
告诉我的 好像不关我的事一样
tells me like it's barely my business.
汤米·朗格让他这么做的
Tommy Longo told him to make it happen,
他就去做了 他就这么做了
and he did it. He just fuckin' did.
但总得有个理由吧
But what reason?
黑弗兰奇说有人告诉鲁迪
Black Frankie says that it got back to Rudy
说卡洛斯口风不紧
that Carlos was... talkin' out of school.
考虑到他还是个酒鬼 他们不会容忍♥这种事情的
Him bein' a drunk, they weren't gonna let it stand.
卡洛斯 天啊
Carlos. Jesus Christ.
我快疯了 文森特
It's fuckin' me up, Vincent.
鲍比 你就为这事要疯了
Bobby, this is what's fuckin' you up?
卡洛斯的事
This right here? Carlos?
我们上次交谈时
Last we talked,
你和我哥哥大半夜精疲力竭地
you and my brother were runnin' out in the middle of the night
拿漂白剂清洗妓院的地板
to get bleach to wipe down the fuckin' parlor
因为你们俩失控
because you two lost your fuckin' mind
在妓院弄死了一个皮条客
and killed a pimp on the premises.
你因为一点破事就把他杀了 鲍比 好吗
You killed him over bullshit, Bobby, all right?
而现在你却情绪激动
And now you're gonna get emotional?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
I mean, you fuckin' kiddin' me?
这不一样
This is different.
-怎么不一样 -他是我们的人
- Different how? - It's one of our own.
你以为我会为CC流泪吗
You think I'm gonna squeeze out some tears over fuckin' C.C.?
他完全是自己找死 你很清楚
He had it comin' for 12 different reasons, and you know it.
但卡洛斯是我们的人 文森特
But this was one of our own people, Vincent.
即便如此 鲁迪和汤米就这么来到我旁边
And even so, Rudy and Tommy, they just reach right around me,
让黑弗兰奇开枪打死他
tap Black Frankie to put a bullet in a guy's head.
黑弗兰奇 本来是应该为我们工作的
Black Frankie, who supposedly works for us,
但当他收到汤米的命令
but when he gets an order from Tommy,
他就杀了我们的人 你懂我意思吗
he drops one of our own. You see what I'm sayin'?
如果汤米让黑弗兰奇或者别人
What happens when Tommy tells Black Frankie or whoever
来干掉我 或者你呢
that it's my turn? Or yours?
成人书店
这里是重案组
Homicide.
是的 稍等一下
Yeah, hang on.
-有前科吗 -很多
- History? - Lots of it.
都跟卖♥♥淫有关
All pross-related.
拉客 游荡 追溯到1969年
Soliciting, loitering-- going back to '69.
但过去六年里没犯事
Nothin' in the last six years or so.
这六年可以称为"加州时光"
Call those "The California years."
你听说康斯坦丁昨晚也接到了凶杀案吧
You heard Constantine caught one last night too, right?
-在西27街的一台车里 -没错
- In a car. West 27th? - Yep.
什么样的案子
What's that lookin' like?
和黑帮有关
Mob-related.
跟甘比诺有联♥系♥
Gambino ties.
夏日的热浪开始席卷所有人了
The summer heat's startin' to get to everybody.
八月总是如此
It's always like that in August.
这群人里没一个交税的
And not a taxpayer in the bunch.
只有我们 收拾烂摊子
Just us, pickin' up the trash,
轻微谋杀案
misdemeanor homicides.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch.
我知道她
I knew her.
街名是艾什莉
Went by the name Ashley.
肯定在巡逻时抓过她二十多次
Musta tossed her in the ho wagon two dozen times.
是吗 还是没用
Yeah? Well, it didn't take.
车头朝外
Front end out.
你停车的时候要是车头朝里
You pull into a parking space front end in,
所有老大都会把你往死里揍
every boss will be beating you like a red-headed stepchild.
-警探 -我会帮你盯梢戈德曼
- Detective. - I'll shadow Goldman for you.
你让我♥干♥ 我就干
You been on me to do it, and I will.
不过我有条件
But I have conditions.
当然了 警探
No doubt, Detective.
你要是找工作的 就得等鲍比回来
If you're looking for work, you gon' have to wait on Bobby.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表