剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
但我希望你来领导
But I want you taking the door.
风化组也会去 但你是带头人
Vice will be on the scene, but you're the lead.
你真的觉得多搞突袭能起到积极的作用
You really think something positive will come from more raids?
看吧
We'll see.
我准备在最后关头再宣布行动
I plan on announcing them at the very last moment.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我没意见 只要我上级同意
I'll do it... as long as my boss agrees.
副警督
Deputy Inspector?
我批准
So ordered.
还有件事 警探
One more thing, Detective.
上次我第一次取消了突袭行动
Our friend Gene Goldman was a little ticked off
我们的朋友吉恩·戈德曼有些不高兴
when I canceled the raids the first time.
但我让他相信
But he stood down
我们即将被暴露 他就没有追究了
when I convinced him we were about to be compromised.
我想向他表示我很感谢他的配合
I'd like to show him I appreciate his cooperation.
给戈德曼点甜头 让他也知道我们的计划
Throw Goldman a bone and keep him in the loop.
我有点感染了 开点药要多少钱
I got, like, an infection. How much it cost for some pills?
我们会让你接受诊治的 但所有都是免费的
We just gotta get you looked at, but everything's free.
我自己也不相信
I didn't believe it myself.
天
Shit.
盘尼西林 一定要把它们全吃了
Penicillin. Make sure to take them all.
这是第一次
This is the first time
我不用给医生口就能拿到药
I got medicine and didn't have to blow the doctor.
我能再拿点止咳糖浆给我女儿吗
Could I also get some cough syrup for my daughter?
不好意思 我觉得这样不太好
I'm sorry, I'm a little uncomfortable with that.
和伏特加很配
Goes great with a shot of vodka.
我免费赠送
I'm givin' away free ones.
你以为你在开玩笑 不过我有过一个客人 他想
You think you're joking, but I had a client once, he wanted--
我不需要听这些
I don't need to hear.
你确实不需要
You really don't.
满意了
Satisfied?
我才刚刚开始呢
I'm just gettin' started.
接下来我们要设法
Next we're gonna try to broker the terms
去帮站街女和西区住♥宅♥楼里的居民
between the working girls and the residents
谈条件
over at that complex on the West Side.
-慢点儿来 行吗 -我不想
- Slow down, will ya? - I don't wanna.
对于一个时尚的人来说
For such a fashionable guy,
我以为你会有更好的装♥修♥品味
I thought you'd have better decorating sense.
我没想宣告我的存在
I'm not trying to advertise my presence.
本地人不喜欢变化
The locals aren't big fans of change.
你来干什么
What brings you here?
我就要去突袭妓院了
I'm about to head up a raid on the parlors.
觉得你应该想知道
Thought you'd like to know.
真是乐于助人地不像你了 警探
That's uncharacteristically forthcoming of you, Detective.
你老是告诉我你的计划
You keep telling me about your plans.
也许你想来观摩一次真正的警♥察♥执法
Maybe you'd like to observe an actual police operation.
看看我们的工作
See what we do.
这次他们不会知道我们要去了
They're not gonna be expecting us this time.
这次肯定要去
It's on...
但是你得让我来
but I'm gonna need you to leave it to me.
能让我至少提个建议吗
Can I at least make one suggestion?
我可以联♥系♥几个我认识的媒体人
I could call a couple of people I know in the press.
我相信的人
People I trust.
他们也跟着过去
They could be there, too.
只要你没意见
That is, as long as it's all right with you.
可以 不过必须在我们突袭前一个小时才联♥系♥他们
Only if you call 'em an hour before we kick the doors in.
不要提前 我不想走漏风声
No sooner. I don't want any leaks.
行
Agreed.
在布朗克斯有个
There's a quote-unquote "Gentlemen's club"
-"绅士俱乐部" -什么位置
- up in the Bronx. - Whereabouts?
在穷鬼和瘾君子的拐角
Corner of Broke-Ass and Strung Out.
究竟在哪儿
Where exactly?
斯波福德大道旁边的巴雷托街 他们玩得大
Barretto off of Spofford. They run a fat game.
我想突袭那里
I wanna hit it.
-你带谁去 -就弗兰奇
- Who you bringin'? - Just Frankie.
弗兰奇
Frankie?
黑弗兰奇 哥们
A black Frankie, man.
你想抢几个黑人 那是你的事
You wanna rob some titsuns, that's on you.
-我来干什么 -我想确保
- Why am I here? - I just wanna make sure
目标不是你认识的人
that the target isn't somebody you know.
-如果是在巴雷托街上 就不认识 -我猜也是
- If it's on Barretto, no. - I figured.
但我不想惹到谁
But I didn't want to step on anybody's toes.
谢谢你来问我
That's good you asked.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do to help?
我需要一个开车的
Yeah, actually I need a wheel.
能把卡洛斯借我用用吗
Can you loan me Carlos?
-那你得到的得算我一份 -当然
- That buys me a slice. - Of course.
-干成之后 钱给汤米 -没问题
- After the score, pay Tommy. - You got it.
各就各位
Take your positions.
行动 走
Move. Let's go.
-警♥察♥ -都别动
- Police! - Don't move.
-左边我来 -这他妈是干什么
- I got the left. - What the fuck is this?
-警♥察♥来了 -没人告诉我们
- Police here! - Nobody told us.
老天 你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吧
Jesus Christ. You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
他们出来了 出来了
Here they come, here they come.
来了一个 小姐
Here's one right now. Miss!
小姐 你有什么想说的吗
Miss, is there anything you want to say?
告诉我你的罪名是什么
Tell me what your charges are!
退后 所有人 退后
Get back, everybody. Get back!
你想让你的老婆女儿在这工作吗
Do you want your wife or daughter working here?
小姐 你有什么想说的吗
Miss, do you have anything to say?
你想喝点儿什么吗
You wanna drink something?
不了 谢谢
No, I'm OK, thank you.
-不要吗 -嗯
- No? - Unh-unh.
过来坐
Come sit.
那个 我想和你谈谈这个角色
So, um, I want to talk to you about this part.
对 琪琪告诉我你想让我演小红帽
Uh, yeah, Kiki said you wanted me to play Little Red.
-那是主演 对吗 -我想和你谈谈
- It's the lead, right? - Well, I wanna talk to you about it.
-也许试几场戏 -像是试镜
- Maybe read a couple of scenes. - Like an audition.
对
Yeah.
还有 我们很快就要开始了
Also, we start pretty soon.
我伤好得很快的 而且
I heal really fast, and, um...
化点妆 过几天或者一周
with some makeup, in a few days or maybe a week
-就没事了 -好的
- it'll be fine. - OK.
我就是不明白为什么要试镜
I just don't understand the audition part,
你已经在很多片子里看到过我了
'cause you've already seen me in plenty of movies.
是的 没错
Yeah, like we do.
但是这部
But this one...
我真的在乎这一部片子
I actually give a shit about this one.
你一个人住这儿吗
You live here alone?
对
Yeah.
真好
It's nice.
是CC干的吗
Was that C.C.?
你需要一个别的计划 你觉得呢
So, you need a different plan, don't you think?
可以用一下你的洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom for a minute?
当然可以 就在那里
Yeah, sure. It's right there.
你知道吗 对你来说 说那样的话很简单
You know what, it's easy for you to say shit like that.
没人在后面控制你
You don't have somebody breathing down your back.
你有自己的钱
You have your own money.
你到哪里去干什么都行
You can just come and go however you please.
你觉得这一切是别人给我的吗
You think somebody handed me this?
这是我选择的生活 你选择了不一样的
This is the life I chose. You chose something different.
你觉得这是种选择吗 是吗
You think it's a choice? Yeah?
所以我现在应该怎么办
OK, what am I supposed to do now?
难道就说 嗨 CC
Just say, "Oh, hey, C.C.,
不好意思 我改变主意了 晚点儿见
sorry, I changed my mind. Catch ya later."
这他妈是什么狗屁建议
What the fuck kind of advice is that?!
你♥他♥妈♥知道这是什么扯淡现实吗
Do you have any fucking idea what the fucking reality of this is?
我做的所有事情 我去的所有地方
Everything I do, everywhere I go,
花的每一分钱 一切 都属于他
every penny I spend, everything, belongs to him.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表