剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我说你可以在这赚大钱 我是认真的
I meant it when I said you could make good money in this town.
你会有个大展宏图的机会
There's gonna be an opportunity coming your way.
千载难逢
A once in a lifetime thing.
你不是从小就想拍电影吗
Didn't you always want to be in the movies?
鉴于现在发生的这些事 要么拍片
Everything that's going on it's about to be the movies,
要么进妓院
or the ho house.
你是说市政♥府♥也支持吗
You're saying that this is all fixed with the city?
我们会把堕落街整顿好
We can clean up the Deuce.
他们觉得这些勾当还能去哪
Where do they think all the dirty's gonna go?
每次有人投币看片
Every time some guy puts a coin in one of those machines,
就有人能因为你拍的片赚钱
someone's making money off what you did.
没有树脂玻璃
No fucking plexiglass.
我太有才了
I'm a fucking genius.
世界上资源够我们所有人分一杯羹了
There's enough in this world for all of us to keep a hand in.
世界在变
The world is changing.
所以何不跳出这个鞋盒
So how about getting the fuck out of this shoe box?
拍点特别的东西
And making something really special?
每天都会有越来越多人了解到我们这行
Every day, this thing takes another step out of the forest.
和我共事的所有人从来没卖♥♥过 将来也不会卖♥♥
Everybody that I work with never whored, never will.
就像是个自♥由♥世界
It's like a free world.
我认识她的时候 那会儿她的见识还不多
When I met her, there was this whole world she didn't know about.
现在她比我还懂人情世故
Now it's like she sees the world better than me.
我只需要你守住阵线
What I need is for you to hold the line
剩下的交给钱就是了
and the money will do the rest.
在西海岸 姑娘们开始有了代理
Out west, girls are starting to get repped.
-瞧瞧你 -瞧瞧我们
- Look at you. - Look at us.
谁能想到
Who would've thought, right?
这边 这边
This way, this way.
我们要是投钱 我们就要分红
We're in. We're in for the run.
-敬新希望镇 -敬任何希望
- To new hope. - To any hope at all.
我们的成果不会消失
What we do is not going away.
永远不会
Not ever.
看好了 这才是未来
Behold, the future.
曼哈顿风♥骚♥ 布鲁克林无敌
Manhattan makes it. Brooklyn takes it.
回你的阿斯托里亚
Go back to Astoria!
该死
Oh shit!
撤 撤
Run it back. Run it back.
小文
Hey, Vinnie.
你们玩得开心点
Hey, uh... You kids have fun. Okay?
那边没事吧
Everything all right back there?
现在没事了
Straight now.
弗兰奇
Frankie.
给你的 专门给你的
Yia senna, re. Special for you.
但愿这是好东西
Let's hope this is hi-test.
你说的 这是最好的 我保证
What do you think, huh? The best. I guarantee.
你还没坑过我 乔治
You haven't fucked me yet, Georgie.
除非你叫我坑你 亲爱的
Not unless you ask me to, zachari.
该死的希腊人
Fucking Greek.
我去把东西拿来
I'll be back with your piece.
他希望自己是希腊人
He wishes he was Greek.
不了 我在踩镲累死了
Nah. That Hi-Hat wore me out.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我陪你回公♥寓♥
I'll walk you back to your apartment.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
现在很晚了 我要陪你走
It's late. I'm gonna walk you.
我就说吧
See, I told you.
我的英雄
My hero.
以前这里还挺不错的
Remember when this place used to be respectable.
那是什么时候
Yeah. When was that?
进去一块钱 放映机在后面
Dollar to enter. Peeps are in the back.
不了 艾比 快来
It's all right. Abby, come on.
快 混♥蛋♥ 手给我
Come on, asshole. Give me your arm.
-我要铐上你 -你干嘛整我
- You're takin' the cuffs. - Why you fucking with me?
趴下
Stay down!
快 看上去很疼的样子 走
Yeah, come on. That looked like it hurt. Come on.
现在嚣张不起来了吧 上车
Not so tough now, are you? Get in the car.
听说他们快完工了
I heard they're almost finished.
-快了 -也该完了
- Almost. - About time.
他们宣布的时候林赛还是市长
Christ, Lindsay was mayor when they announced it.
过了这么久
It's been that long.
只可惜他们得拆掉以前的海伦海斯
Too bad they had to knock down the old Helen Hays to do it.
两千间房♥ 50层楼
Two thousand rooms, 50 floors...
顶层还有旋转餐厅
restaurant sitting on top that's gonna revolve.
就像在马桶里修建泰姬陵一样
It's like building the Taj Mahal in a toilet.
他们要是不知道的话就不会修了
They wouldn't put it up if they didn't know somethin'.
他们是谁
Who's they?
有钱人
The money people.
他们总是知道
They always know.
这是我所知道的 堕落街就像蟑螂
Here's what I know: Deuce is like a cockroach.
我们来之前它就在了
It was here before us.
我们走之后 它还会矗立在这儿很久
It's gonna be here long after you and me are gone.
文森特·马蒂诺 真浪漫
Vincent Martino, ever the romantic.
你知道的
And you know it, girl.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for everything.
给
Here you go.
这可以是个崭新的开始
It's a new start if you want it to be.
别忘了你的准备阶段
Don't forget your preparation steps.
寻找会议 避免诱惑
Find meetings, avoid triggers.
你才来了28天
You've only been here for 28 days,
理解复发的概念
so understand the concept of relapse.
如果犯了错误 别太为难自己
If you stumble, don't be too hard on yourself.
找到并接纳一个清醒的环境
Locate and embrace a sober environment.
新的人 新的地方 新的事物
New people, places, and things.
我会的
I will.
你们人都很好 但是
You've all been very nice, but..
我不想回到这里
I don't want to come back here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
美女 第三次肯定能成功吧
Hey, gorgeous. Third time must be the charm.
这是我第五次了
This is my fifth.
轻点
Easy.
今天里维拉康复中心的天气不错
Well, it's another beautiful day on the Rehab Riviera.
出来真好
It's nice to be out.
我要送你去圣费南度谷
Better get you over to the Valley.
你和拉里·勒文有约
You've got an appointment with Larry Levine.
今天吗
Today?
嗯 活力男孩给你做了安排
Yeah, the Vibrance Boys got plans for you.
我不能放松一下吗 格雷格
Can't I relax a little, Greg?
当然可以 这事很快就好
Sure, this won't take long.
这能有助你尽早回到正轨
It'll be good for you to get right back in the saddle.
所以这是《罗生门》的前一年吗
So this was the year before Rashomon?
《泥醉天使》是48年 所以是两年前
Drunken Angel was 48, so two years.
一年后他拍了《野良犬》
He did Stray Dog the year after,
之后 他就开始迸发无限创作力
and then, yeah, he's going to explode creatively after that.
只要剧本对了
You know, with the right script,
他就能拍出好电影 谢谢
he was able to pull it all together. Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
那些晚上的外景
Oh, night exteriors...
你能看出来他根本没预算
I mean, you could tell he's got no fucking money.
-对 -但他却能
- Right. - But somehow he manages
让你感觉你看到了一个完整的世界
to make you feel like you're seeing a whole world...
那是独有的天才巧思
And that- - You know, that's its own genius.
说实话
You know... Well, let's face it,
只要得到足够的金钱和时间
anybody can make a great film if you give them
任何人都能拍出很棒的电影
all the money and time in the world.
-是吗 -可是...
- Yeah? - But, uh...
好吧 不是任何人
Yeah, not anyone.
不过 得不到所需的一切时
But no, there's something about not having everything you need
反而会激发出伟大的创作
that, uh, well, it brings out its own greatness.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表