剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-你看了 对吗 -嗯
- You saw it, right? - Yeah.
我很喜欢 真的
I liked it, I really did.
我一般对音乐剧不感冒
I don't usually care for musicals,
但这部我觉得真的很不错
but I thought it was really well done.
上车 快
Get in the car. Quick.
等等 我陪你去
Wait up! I'll walk with you!
-搞什么 -闭嘴
- What the fuck is this? - Shut your mouth.
-好了吗 -开车吧
- We're good? - Drive.
坐下
Sit there.
别丢人了 马蒂
Don't embarrass yourself, Marty.
坐下 男人点
Sit the fuck down. Act like a man.
坐下
Sit!
谁朝我们开的枪
Who shot at us?
不知道
I don't know.
快说
Come on, tell me.
我不会折磨你 一点都不疼
I'll make this easy on you. It won't hurt.
就朝耳朵后面来一枪 然后就一片漆黑
Just one behind the ear, then darkness.
-我有小孩 -我也有
- I got kids. - Yeah, so do I.
你下手之前就该想到他们的
Should've thought about them before you made your play.
我发誓
I swear to you--
我不知道
I don't know.
好
Ok.
把你的烟抽完
Finish your cigarette.
"来破处吧" 文斯
Pop your cherry, Vince.
我来
I got this.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
你们
You guys...
你们觉得是我做的决定吗
You guys think I make those kind of calls?
你们觉得是我下的令吗
You think I order hits? Huh?!
别 手下留情
No, please, don't do this.
拜托了 别杀我
Don't do that, please!
我是中间人
I'm a manager.
我把钱装在信封里
I stuff money in envelopes,
然后交给上级
and I give it to guys and kick it upstairs.
这就是我全部的工作
That's all I do.
我发誓 我把现金交给收赃款的人
I swear. I give cash to bagmen.
拜托 看在上帝的份上
Please! For Chrissake,
我不知道什么暗♥杀♥ 真的不知道
I don't know nothin' about no hit. I don't.
真的 我发誓
I don't! I swear to you.
我以我母亲的坟墓发誓
I swear... on my mother's grave.
求你们了 求你们了
Please. Please.
给我 文斯 我来
Give it to me, Vince, I'll do it.
-不 -不
- No. - No?
杀了他有什么意义
What's it gonna do?
他什么都不知道
He don't know nothin'.
已经吓出屎了 够了
Already scared the shit out of him. That's enough.
你运气好 马蒂 我今天带了文森特过来
Good thing for you, Marty, I brought Vincent along today.
他救了你一命
He just saved your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
无处可去 无处可躲
No place to run to. No place to hide.
如果投资人知道我们还在弄这个
If the backers knew we were still fuckin' around with this...
-我们该完成剪辑了 -继续剪就是
- We're supposed to be picture-locked. - OK, so unlock it.
姑娘 她现在帮不了你了
Girl, she can't help you now.
暂停 他说这句话的时候
OK, pause here. When he says that line,
镜头对准洛瑞 不是拉里·布朗
I want to be on Lori, not on Larry Brown.
嗯 可他说的很重要
Yeah, but what he's saying is important,
拉里演得很好
and Larry's so fuckin' good in this thing,
你就想看着他
it's like you just want to watch him.
我知道 他很棒
I know, he's great,
但这场戏重点不是狼
but the scene's not about the Wolf.
重要的是这句台词对小红帽的影响
What's important is how that line lands on Little Red,
我想镜头对准她
and I want to be on her,
我想看到她的反应
I want to see how her reaction builds.
好
All right.
还有 一个小问题
OK. Also, this is tiny,
主卧的镜头太长了
but you stay in the master too long.
只需要点出位置即可
I just need it to establish the location,
他们说第一句台词的时候
and I want to jump right into the medium close-ups
就立刻切到半身特写
as soon as they say their first lines.
你要下流还是干净的特写
You want the close-ups dirty or you want 'em clean?
下流
I want them dirty.
拍洛瑞的时候要下流
I want it dirty when we're on Lori,
因为我想感受到大灰狼的存在
because I want to feel the Wolf's presence, right?
因为 那是她的感受
Because... that's what she's feeling.
好
Ok.
好 我来研究下
OK, so let me play around with this for a little bit,
-然后看可以怎么操作 -行
- and we'll see what we can do. - OK.
你去散散步什么的吧
So why don't you go for a walk or somethin'?
为什么 你需要多久
Why, how long is it gonna take?
不知道 我知道如果你在这
I don't know. I know that if you're here,
你会一直给我意见
you're just gonna keep givin' me notes.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
好吧
Ok.
-找不到我的 -她现在帮不了你 姑娘
- ...couldn't find my-- - She can't help you now, girl.
怎么
Yeah?
你的意见很好
They're good notes.
我们差点失去了她
We damn near lost the girl.
但是你们没有 所以挺好的
But you didn't, so it was a good day.
我不这么想
Well, I don't think of it like that.
那是我们的工作
It's what we do.
至少你有帮助他人
At least you help people.
我想自从丹尼去世后我就有点乱套
I guess I've been a little fucked up since... Danny died.
想着我每天所处的这个世界
Just thinking about what this world
对人的影响
I walk through every day does to people.
丹尼是个很好的街头警♥察♥
Danny was a good street cop.
他怎么会吞枪自杀
How the hell did he end up swallowing his own gun?
这城市毁了他
The city ruined him.
我不希望这事发生在我身上
I don't want that to happen to me.
有请在《沙滩上的男孩》里
And now, please welcome the sensational star
有着出色表现的明星
of Boys in the Sand,
托德·朗
Tod Lang!
好样的 爸爸
Yeah, Daddy!
我要看你的身体
I got to see that body, baby!
脱掉
Now take it off!
看看这个
Here, read this.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
要不你今晚休息下吧
Maybe you oughta give it a rest for tonight.
或者去别的地方试试
Or try another part of the stroll,
这里已经没戏了
this spot's played out.
-你的小册子呢 -收起来了
- Where are your pamphlets? - I put 'em away.
-我得工作 -什么意思
- I gotta work. - What do you mean?
-工作 挣钱 -不感兴趣
- Work. I gotta earn. - Not interested.
-你可以放包里 -我说了不要
- You can put it in your purse. - I said no.
宝贝 拉里不像以前逼我那么紧了
Baby, Larry's not on me like he was,
但我还是需要帮忙付租金
but I still need to help with the rent.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
给 读一读
Here you go. Read it.
把这玩意儿从我面前拿开
Girl, get this shit out my face.
我们这里不待见你这种人
We don't want to see your kind around here.
我懂 不是所有人都想得到帮助
I get it. Not everybody wants to be helped.
-但我还是会继续 -听我说
- It's not gonna stop me. - Hey, listen to me. Listen to me.
你在这里做事 要多加小心
You need to be more careful about how you act out here.
我是说
I'm sayin'...
你应该低调一点
you should be more quiet about it.
有些皮条客可能会想歪
Some of these pimps might get the wrong idea,
最终受伤的都是姑娘们
and it's the girls who are gonna get cut.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表