剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我可不敢保证 鉴于你原来的历史
Ain't no guarantee, given your history here.
那他妈都多少年前了
That was fuckin' years ago.
他就像大象 从来不忘事
He's like a elephant. He don't forget.
我也是管理层
I'm management too.
我叫乔瑟夫 你可以叫我乔
Name's Joseph, but you can call me Joey.
管理层
Management?
梅丽莎 我现在就能开始干活
Melissa. I can start now
如果你们少个姑娘的话
if you guys are down a girl or somethin'.
乔 这姑娘和你♥爸♥可有过节
Joey, this girl and your father have history in this place.
我偷了个嫖♥客♥ 被所有妓院拒之门外
I stole from a john. Got barred from all the parlors.
但那已经过去很久了
But that was forever and a day ago.
所以 你是鲍比的儿子
So, you're, um... you're Bobby's boy.
你多大
How old are you?
24岁
Twenty-four.
梅丽莎 让我请你吃顿饭
Melissa, why don't I buy you dinner
我们想想怎么把过去抛在脑后
and we figure out how to put the past behind us?
每个人都值得拥有第二次机会
I mean, everyone deserves a second chance.
你看起来可不像24 乔
You don't look 24, Joey.
大家都这么说 真是奇怪
Everyone says that. It's so weird.
你想吃点什么
So, what do you like to eat, huh?
牛排 乔
Um... steak, Joey.
或者龙虾
Or lobster, maybe?
两样都吃怎么样
How 'bout both?
好极了
Cool.
但是他们喜欢
But they like that.
糟了 对的地点 错的时间
Oh, no, no. Right place, wrong time.
不 姑娘们 我们今晚不抓人
No, ladies, no hassle tonight.
我保证
Promise!
-我们需要帮助 -过来
- We need some help. - Come on.
帮助
Ha! Help?
她在这里站街吗
Was she on the stroll?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
她有主子吗
Did she have a man out here?
过去几周有人见到她上谁的车了吗
Anyone see her get into a car the last couple weeks?
-你们不是风化组的 -凶杀组
- You guys ain't Vice? - Homicide.
她死了吗
She's dead?
街上的传言是什么
What's the word on the street?
有没有姑娘们要躲开的烂嫖♥客♥
Any bad johns the girls are avoiding?
她不是妓♥女♥
She wasn't a whore.
你是说你认识她 你要去哪里
You sayin' you knew her? Where you think you're goin'?!
我告诉你 我们进来的时候什么都没有
I tell you, nothing was there when we came in.
这是讲什么的
What's this one about?
-什么都不是 -最好是这样
- Nothin'. - Damn right.
我说过了
Like I been sayin'--
退后
Girl, just back up!
让我看看
Let me see it.
-这他妈是什么 -不是你的
- What the fuck. - It ain't yours.
谁给你开的支票
Who wrote you a check?
-这是我工作赚的 -什么
- It's from me workin'-- - It's from what?
我自己工作赚的
It's from me workin' on my thing.
你的工作 什么工作
Your thing? What's your thing?
我是售货员 卖♥♥衣服的
I'm a salesgirl. I sell clothes.
你卖♥♥什么
You sell what?
我跟着你赚的钱 和你分成
What I make with you, I share with you.
我自己赚的是我的
What I make on my own is mine.
你什么时候有了个正儿八经的工作
When did you get... A straight job?
你♥他♥妈♥
What the--?
垃圾
Piece of shit!
混账东西
Motherfucker!
操
Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你个垃圾
Piece of shit!
这他妈究竟是怎么了
What the fuck is goin' on around here?!
你杀了她
You killed her!
-什么 -你杀了艾什莉
- What? - You killed Ashley!
我谁都没杀
I ain't kill anyone.
你们是皮条客 就是你们干的
You're the fuckin' pimps, you did it.
贱♥人♥ 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
Bitch, I don't know what the fuck you talkin' about.
艾什莉被杀了吗
Ashley got killed?
让 我 起来
Let... me... up!
我他妈和任何人被杀都没关系
I ain't had shit to do with anybody gettin' killed.
如果艾什莉死了 你应该想想
And if Ashley dead, you might want to think on
谁跟她有过节
who had it out for that girl.
或者谁好久都没有出现过
Or who ain't been around in a good while.
这也很可能是CC消失的原因
Yeah. Could be C.C. in the wind for a reason.
这他妈有区别吗
What's the fuckin' difference?
-你说什么 -艾什莉死了吗
- What are you sayin'? - Ashley is dead?
艾什莉是谁
Who's Ashley?
洛蕾塔
Loretta...
我他妈受够了
I'm fuckin' done with this.
我受够了
I'm fuckin' done with it.
只用了三年 新的要1600美元
Only three years old, and $1,600 new.
而这玩意已经
And already this thing's a fuckin'--
已经是个老古董了
it's a fuckin' stegosaurus.
看好了
Now, behold...
这才是未来
the future.
这是个松下新出的样本机
This is a new Panasonic prototype
他们明年才会在市场上发♥售♥
that they're gonna market next year,
应该不会超过一千台
I think for less than a thousand retail,
最顶级的
and that's top of the line.
阿蒂·莫罗维茨从芝加哥CES展览会带回来的
Artie Morowitz brought this back from the CES show in Chicago.
国际消费类电子产品展览会
就你一个人 在自己家
It's just you, in the privacy of your own home,
在自己电视上看黄♥片♥
doing whatever you wanna do
想干什么都行
when you're watching people fuckin' on your own television set!
看看 看看这玩意
Look. Look at this shit, OK?
你可以一遍又一遍地看
You can watch it... again and again.
可以后退
You can go backwards!
还可以快进
There! Or forwards!
而原来的插和抽
And the old in-and-out
变成抽和插
becomes the old out-and-in.
我说过了 这是我们的未来
Like I said, this is the future for us,
意味着今天
which means that today,
你们回去要赶快剪辑预告片
you're gonna go back into editing and put together trailers
把《欲望监狱》和《午夜爱抚》做出来
for "Pleasure Prison" And "Touch in the Night."
-为什么 -我们要
- What for? - Well, we're gonna
把它们加到我们卖♥♥出的每一张《性感小红帽》里
stick 'em on every videotape of "Red Hot" that we sell.
"更多出自HW国际电影公♥司♥的影片"
"Other titles also available from HW International Films."
我们要在每个录像带里都放上名单
We are gonna tease our backlist on every video!
如果他们订了其中一部
Yeah, if they're mail-ordering for one,
就可能去找更多的片子
they're probably in the market for more movies.
-这很有道理 -而且不只是邮件订购
- That makes a lot of sense. - And it's not just mail order.
莫罗维茨要在47街开个录像店
Morowitz is opening up a store for videos on 47th.
你走到柜台前
Hmm? Yeah. You walk right up to the counter.
他们可以卖♥♥给你任何有录像带的片子
They sell you any title that goes to videotape.
VHS录像带一套大概100美元
I think it's like $100 a unit for VHS,
Beta录像带一套90
$90 for Beta?
就一套吗 会有人买♥♥吗
For one? People are gonna pay that?
为了能在自己家看黄♥片♥
For porn in the privacy of their own homes,
让他们把孩子卖♥♥了都行
people are gonna sell their children.
还有 我还需要一个《性感小红帽》的45秒剪辑
And hey, I also need a 45-second clip from "Red Hot."
好吗 不做♥爱♥ 只有人们穿着衣服
OK? No sex. Just people walking and talking, whatever,
边走边聊天什么的
while fully clothed.
干什么用
What for?
给杰克·瓦伦斯的《深夜秀》用
For Jack Valance. On "Late Night."
-什么 -他们请你去当嘉宾
- What? - They booked you as a guest.
不可能 去你的
No! Fuck you!
"拍出了一部经典色情片的女权主义导演"
"The feminist auteur who made a porn classic."
只要符合电视台标准
And they're willing to let you show a clip,
他们还可以让你放出一个片段
so long as it meets network standards.
我要上电视
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表