剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
that goes to grease the same palms,
进同一伙人的口袋
it goes into the same pockets.
你什么意思 文斯
What are you saying, Vince?
这地方是被黑帮罩着
Is this place backed by the Mob?
我没那么说过
I never said that.
我连暗示都没有
I'm not even implying that, all right?
艾比
Abby.
艾比 你喜欢管理这地方
Abby, you like having the run of this place?
你喜欢帮你的歌♥手朋友做宣传
You like being able to promote your musician friends?
你的艺术家们
Your artists?
你喜欢有时间和钱来追逐你的事业
You like having time and money to give to your causes?
那就只能这样
Then this is how it is.
这城里到处都是
You cannot walk ten feet in this city
收费的地方
without running into some kind of toll booth.
但如果你想要我拒收鲍比的信封
But if you want me to stop takin' envelopes from Bobby,
行
fine.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
实际上 我想要停下
In fact, I would love to stop.
我想禁止他来这里
I want him banned.
如果踩镲是你的 那好 你想禁谁都行
You own the Hi-Hat, fine. Ban whoever you want.
但踩镲不是你的 是我的
But you don't own the Hi-Hat. I do.
鲍比是家人 我绝不赶走家人
And Bobby's family. I don't 86 family.
那我走
Eighty-six this.
她是不是说"要么他走要么我走" 对吗
"He goes or I go," Right?
她在这里给皮条客服务
She serves fuckin' pimps in here.
突然我就不如黑鬼皮条客了
All of a sudden I'm lower than a nigger pimp?
真♥他♥妈♥虚伪
She's a fuckin' hypocrite.
鲍比 我需要你帮忙
Bobby, I need a favor.
她可真有胆量
The balls on her.
在这事平息前
I need you to stay away for a few days
我需要你离开几天
until it blows over.
你竟敢提这种要求 你胆也够大啊
And the balls on you for askin' me that!
一丘之貉
Two fuckin' hypocrites in a pod!
我需要和平 至少几晚的和平
I need peace in the kingdom. For at least a few nights.
酒保 再来一杯
Bartender. Another.
这样好了 我请大家喝一轮
You know what? Drinks for everybody on me!
干杯
Salud!
好了
Ok.
大家静一静
All right, everyone, let's settle.
准备好拍戏了吗
Ready to get to your ones?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好
All right.
-摄像准备 -声音开机
- Let's roll camera. - Roll sound.
-开始录音 -开拍
- Sound speed. - Rolling.
《性感小红帽》
"Red Hot."
场景一
Scene one...
第一次
take one.
开拍
And action.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表