剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
对你来说无所谓
Yeah, well, it's no matter to you,
因为你不需要出城
because your busted-ass face ain't never leavin' this town.
老天 CC
Jesus, C.C.
这就是他们能找到的最好的地方吗
This is the best they could find?
你想在时代广场的
You wanted to be in Times Square.
你有听到什么吗
Did you hear something?
有人吗
Hello?
什么鬼 你给我下套
What the fuck? You set me up?
多谢了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks a million, asshole.
他是我常客
He was a regular.
算是个开始
it's a start.
我跟你说
I am telling you,
好吧
Well...
那些白人姑娘每天能多赚50
those white girls are getting $50 more per day.
珍妮弗 她拍了那个 知道吗
Mm. Jennifer, she do that other thing, you know?
凯丽没有 她赚了200 我们拍了同一场戏
Kelly didn't. She got 200, we were in the same scene.
这不对 拉里
That ain't right, Larry.
你得找伯尼谈谈
You gonna have to say something to Bernie about it.
好 我帮你
All right. I got you.
我会帮你
I got you.
如果你不想跟伯尼谈
If you don't want to get into it with Bernie,
我就去 我可以的
I'll do it. I can do that.
我不怕伯尼·沃尔夫
I ain't scared of Bernie Wolf.
好吗 我说了我会帮你
All right? I said I got you.
我们一到片场
I'm gonna hit him up for that money
我就找他要欠你的钱
that he owes soon as we hit the set.
我保证
I promise.
去吧
Go 'head.
来吧 巧克力
Come on, Chocolate.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this shit?
奥斯顿警探
Detective Alston.
怎么 是在庆祝
What, are we celebrating
你终于破处了吗 哥们
that you finally lost your cherry, Negro?
坐下 罗德尼
Sit the fuck down, Rodney.
你要害我们被抓吗
You tryin' to get us cuffed?
那是我哥们
That's my boy right there.
-你真美 -他来了
- You look beautiful. - He comin', y'all.
谁要来
Who comin' where, now?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
里昂 欢迎回来
Hey, Leon! Welcome back!
操♥他♥妈♥的杀人犯
Fuck that murderous motherfucker!
他个子真高
He's a tall motherfucker.
好香
Smells good.
你好啊 达琳
What looks good, Darlene?
你不吃蛋糕吗
You're not gonna eat your cake?
里昂不饿
Leon ain't hungry.
两个双面半生荷包蛋 玉米肉饼 对吗
Two over easy, scrapple, right?
-对 -马上就来
- Yes. - Comin' right up for you.
内森跟我说你想改编文学作品
So, Nathan tells me you want to do a literary adaptation?
是这么想的
Yeah, that's the idea.
你拿到版权了吗 因为
Have you secured the rights? Because, um...
公有领域
Public domain.
所以是像《爱丽丝梦游仙境》那样的经典吗
So it's a classic, like "Alice in Wonderland."
没错
Exactly.
如果你想拍那种片子
If you want to do something like that,
我也许可以支持下
I might be able to get behind it.
我们想拍两个版本
And we want to do two versions.
我们想东剪剪西剪剪
We want to cut a couple of shots here and there
定成R级 就像福斯拍的《爱丽丝》一样
and put it out as an R, just like Fox did with "Alice."
限制级 17岁以下观众要求有父母或成人陪同观看
什么故事
Yeah. What story?
《小红帽》
"Little Red Riding Hood."
-不错 -嗯
- That's not bad. - Yeah.
你可以带上全家人
You could practically bring the whole family.
无意冒犯
Don't take this the wrong way,
但你的年龄可能不适合演小红帽
but you're probably a little too old to play Little Red.
或许可以演奶奶
So I'm guessing the grandmother?
不 我是导演
No! I'm the director!
演员兼导演 对吗
Actress/director, right?
不 完全幕后
No. Behind the camera, that's all.
糖糖 这是生意
Candy, this is a business.
人们不会花钱买♥♥票看导演的名字
People aren't buying tickets to see the director's credit.
所以你的意思是
So you're sayin' what?
我是投资者 我得谨慎对待把钱投到哪
I'm an investor, I have to be smart about where I put my money.
所以除非我在影片里做♥爱♥你就不投资吗
So what, you're not gonna pony up unless I fuck on film?
我还没看你最近的片子
Well, I haven't seen your recent stuff,
但我相信你还风韵犹存
but I'm sure you still look great.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我给你写张一万的支票
I'll write you a check for ten grand,
以及拍片的10% 就现在
and ten percent of the action, right now,
如果你在我写的过程中来吸我屌♥
if you come over here and suck my cock while I'm doing it.
好
Yeah.
-我就需要这个 -好
- That's all I need. - OK.
-开门的时候告诉我 -我们会的
- Let me know when you open. - We will.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
我们的
Ours.
我们的
Ours.
这不是那种地方
Hey, uh, this isn't that kind of place.
-抱歉 我 -嗯
- Oh, I'm sorry. I-- - Yeah.
我不知道
I didn't realize.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你们有营业执照吗
You fellas have a license to operate?
没有 警官
Oh, no, we don't, Officer.
那么
Well, then,
很不幸我得没收这酒
unfortunately I'm gonna have to confiscate this alcohol.
这是你的传票 文斯
Here's your summons, Vince.
你交了罚金 法警就会回来
You pay the fine and the marshal here will come back
移除挂锁
and remove the padlock.
今晚就能开门
You'll be open for business tonight.
万分感谢 警官
Thank you very much, Officer.
文斯 你乱搞
Hey, Vince, you messed up.
这瓶里几乎还剩一整杯
Looks like there's almost a whole shot left in this one.
弄得像样点 装一两箱子
All right, make it look good. One or two crates.
-已经过3点了 -1:30
- It's after 3:00 already? - It's like 1:30.
-你在家做什么 -我被停课了
- What the hell you doin' home? - I got suspended.
很好 你还活着
Good. You're alive.
所以呢 他跟你说发生了什么吗
So? Did he tell you what happened?
没有全说 为什么停课
Not completely. Suspended for what?
跟他说
Tell him.
我在体育馆和林扎诺老师打架
I got into a fight with Mr. Linzano in gym.
-什么意思 打架 -真的打架
- What do you mean, fight? - Like a fight.
他推我 因为我在和另一个小孩打
He shoved me because I was fighting this other kid,
-所以我就推了回去 -推谁回去
- so I shoved him back. - Shoved who back?
-我说了他 -哪个他
- I said him. - Which him?!
-你提到了两场架 -老师
- You're talkin' two fights! - The teacher.
-然后呢 -我打坏了他的眼镜
- And? - And I broke his glasses.
我马上穿衣 带你回去 你得道歉
I'm gettin' dressed, takin' you back. You're gonna apologize.
我被停课了 好吗 让我停课
I'm suspended, OK? Just let me be suspended.
我讨厌那地方 每次我去那
I hate that hole. Every day I go in there,
回家就变得更傻了
I come back home dumber.
学校就是那样 注定不会让你喜欢
School is school. You're not supposed to like it.
你上次和他相处超过10分钟是什么时候
When was the last time you spent more than ten minutes with him?
就你和他
Just you and him?
忙着养家糊口
Been kinda busy, I guess, keepin' a fuckin' roof over our heads.
伯尼 我跟你牢骚两句
Bernie. Let me holler at you for a second.
拉里·布朗 什么事
Larry Brown. What's shakin'?
假如有个人想进入这一行
Say, uh, say a guy wants to get into something like this here.
我首先要说的是 那人得是白人
The first thing I'd say is, that guy needs to be white.
什么鬼 伯尼
What the hell-- Bernie.
你知道90%的演员是什么吗 白人
You know what 90% of casting is? Lookin' the part.
没有很多像你一样的角色
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表