剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
OK, it's on the wall above the phone there.
那个 红的那个
That's, uh-- the one in red.
听着 你如果联♥系♥上她
Hey, listen. If you speak to her,
告诉她她不会再被雇佣了
tell her she's not gonna get hired again,
她老是玩失踪
she keeps pulling this bullshit.
好
OK, yeah, uh,
让我先揍一顿我哥再说
just, uh, let me kick the shit out of my brother first.
靠
Ohh, fuck.
当你感受到镜头是这样时
As you feel the camera going like this...
美国黄色周报
他吸屌♥
He's a bone smoker.
他当然吸屌♥了
Of course he smokes cock.
他都50多了
He's fifty-somethin' years old,
他是在城区生活的单身汉
he's a fuckin' bachelor livin' downtown.
讨论新市长呢
Talking about the new mayor?
科奇绝对是同性恋
Koch is totally a fuckin' homo.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
他不是有个选美皇后的女友吗
What about the beauty queen?
她叫什么来着 梅耶森
What's her name? Myerson.
那是为了装直男雇来的 我倒不在意
Beard. Not that I give a fuck.
亚伯·比姆从一开始就没屌♥
Abe Beame had no dick to begin with.
但请告诉我 是哪股风把高贵的您
But pray tell, what brings your exalted self
吹到这来的 奥斯顿警探
back to the old plantation, Detective Alston?
-新案子 第九大街那桩 -游客案
- A fresh one. Over on Ninth. - The tourist?
我觉得他不是在旅游
I don't think he was touristing.
我觉得他有可能先把家人安排在酒店入住
I think he might have stashed the family at the hotel
然后去玩年轻的妓♥女♥
and gone off to troll some young hustlers.
你找我♥干♥什么
Well, what do you want from me?
不知道 警♥察♥工作
Don't know. Police work?
据我所知
Last I checked,
你是风化组的前辈
you were the senior guy on the Vice task force.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do for you.
谢了
Thank you.
各位再见
Fellas.
警♥察♥工作
Police work?
我的天
Jesus, fuck.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
兰迪 保罗在哪
Randy. Where's Paul?
应该在后面
Uh, in back, I think.
保罗
Paul?
你可以留着玩 但盯着看没礼貌
You can stay and play, but it's not polite to stare.
不 我就是在
Oh. No, no. I'm just, uh--
我在找个人
I'm lookin' for a guy--
"天地间还有更多的事 霍雷肖
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
比你能想象的都多
than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
-什么 -莎士比亚
- What? - Shakespeare.
莎士比亚是同性恋
Shakespeare was gay?
-一切都好吗 -好
- So, everything good? - Yeah.
一分不少
That's to the penny.
你还好吗
Everything good with you?
弗兰奇在寻欢作乐 我在找他
Frankie's on a tear. I'm lookin' for him.
再见
Peace.
他把钱包放哪
Where's he put the wallet?
这样行吗
Is this good here?
嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
先拍我的部分 好吗
Let's do my over first, OK?
然后我就仍可以假装在乎
So I can still pretend to give a damn
莫里斯和他神奇"魔棒"了
about Maurice and his wonder wand.
没问题
You got it.
谁会想到这整件事
Who would have thought the most boring part
最无聊的部分是做♥爱♥
of this whole thing is the fucking?
我们给人们他们所要的
We give the people what they want.
接下来的两个小时我们还能拍什么
What else could we shoot for the next two hours?
一段音乐序曲
How about a musical sequence?
一段舞蹈节拍
A dance number.
你还记得那些吗
You remember those?
记得
Oh, yeah.
要不我们把相机拿到楼下
How about we take the camera downstairs
你拍摄我们抢劫酒水店
and you film us robbing the liquor store?
你穿得又不像个劫匪
You're not dressed for it.
是啊 我穿得不像
No, I'm not dressed for it.
没问题
Sure, yeah.
每个月我要么在找他
Every month, I'm chasing him
要么在帮他收拾烂摊子
or I'm cleaning up after him,
总有一天他会把事情搞砸
and then one of these days he's gonna fuck up
惹出一些我处理不了的麻烦
and break something I can't put back together.
所以我开始想 这次就去他妈的吧
I'm beginning to think, you know, this time, just fuck it.
不要再帮他了
Don't fix it.
把剩下的钱交给老板
Just turn in the rest of the nut to our backers
他的就不管了
and leave his piece unpaid.
你有睡觉吗
Get any sleep?
我吃点安♥非♥他♥命♥就行了
I'll just take speed. It'll get me through.
我想让你在早上有精神
I want you to be fresh in the morning.
我有"计划"
I got something in mind.
曾经有段时间我们
There was a time when we used to just
工作的时候在卫生间里做♥爱♥
duck in the bathroom when we were at work.
你以前把这事叫什么来着
What'd you used to call that thing we did?
美国标准
The American Standard.
但我还是喜欢在床上做
But I like us in bed.
我过会再来看看你今晚过得如何
I'll stop by later, see how your night's going.
你知道该到哪找我
You know where I'll be.
你管这烂玩意叫什么
What do you call this shit, anyway?
根本不算音乐
It ain't music.
我知道我听起来有点过时
I know I sound old.
姑娘们姑娘们 随处可见的逼 快进来吧
Girls, girls. Wall-to-wall pussy, come on in.
小间25美分 主舞台一美元起
Quarter for the booth, one dollar minimum for the main stage.
弗兰奇不在 对吗
Frankie's not around, right?
不在
Uh... no.
当然不在
No, of course not.
我们有麻烦了 不是吗
We got a problem, don't we?
这周钱又少了 对吗
Another light week on the take, isn't it?
知道为什么吗
Do we know why?
我知道 跟我来
I know why. Come with me.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
来吧
Come on.
快来
Come on!
你知道 我们可以收手不干的
You know, we could just step back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个地方并不是一切
I mean, this place isn't everything in the world,
但它很挣钱
but it's a cash machine.
即使是交完每周该交的钱后
Even after you pay out the weekly,
剩下的钱也够我们过得很潇洒了
we have enough to live really well.
我们可以开个更大的店
We could get a bigger place,
剩下的钱还够在火岛小松镇上再买♥♥一套房♥子
and still have enough for a place in the Pines.
你不看好这里吗
You don't believe in this?
我只是说 我们要做更多的活
I'm just saying it'll be more work,
享受其他事情的时间也会变少
more time not enjoying other things,
而且我们还要承担风险
and yeah, we're taking on risk.
你一有什么好主意
Every good idea you have,
建筑师就会哄抬估价
the architect bumps his estimate.
没错 但正如你所说 我们有钱
Yeah, but like you said, we have the money.
我们确实有 如果以后不花出去的话
We do if we don't spend it in the rest of our life, sure.
不如去找马蒂诺
Why not go to Martino,
看看他是否入伙
see if he'll come in with us?
让他分担风险
Share the risk.
如果我去找文森特 然后他再去找那些黑帮的人
If I go to Vincent, then he goes to his mob people,
这生意就不再属于我们了
and it's never really ours.
而且事实上 我们并不需要那些家伙
And the truth is, we don't need those people.
警♥察♥不会再破门而入了
Police aren't kicking our doors in anymore,
我们井水不犯河水
it's live and let live.
忍♥受那些意大利佬的唯一原因是为了寻求保护
The only reason to put up with those goombahs is for protection.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表