剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
That's why I asked you gentlemen to join me here tonight.
我们得谈谈当下的情况
We have a situation we need to address.
你那个西弗吉尼亚的婊♥子♥回到纽约
That West Virginia ho of yours came back to New York
当自己是葛萝莉亚·史丹能[女权主义者]
acting like Gloria Steinem and shit.
她煽动了很多事
She instigatin' all kinds of shit.
她还有拉里·布朗的婊♥子♥ 那个波多黎各人
Her and Larry Brown's bitch, the Puerto Rican.
我们不能坐视不管
We can't be having that.
你不能动洛瑞塔
Yeah, well, you can't touch Loretta.
她不是你的
She ain't yours.
-那就你的前任婊♥子♥ -她火力十足
- Your ex-bitch, then. - Girl's got fire.
我们得传达出一条信息
We need to send a message.
任何人都不得误导我们的女人
Can't nobody misdirect our women.
知道吗
You know what?
你得聪明点 胡利托
You need to be smart, Julito.
每天都有站街女消失
Street bitches disappear every day,
没人在乎
ain't nobody give a fuck, for real.
但艾什莉 她是市民
But Ashley, she's a civilian.
她要是被发现死了
She gets found dead,
我们就会成为众矢之的
you gonna bring down heat on all of us.
意味着损失钱
That means we lose money.
对我来说没区别
Don't make me no difference.
我可以干掉那婊♥子♥
I'll kill the bitch.
你杀个鸟 你连鞋带都不会系
You ain't killin' no-goddamn-body. You can't even tie your shoes.
操♥你♥妈♥
Man, mothafuck you.
我们得做点什么
We got to do somethin'.
我说了不行
I say no.
马蒂 我不想小红帽被绑在床柱上
Marty, I don't want Little Red handcuffed to the bedposts.
你有些点子很不错
Some of your ideas are good.
我会让画家再改一下海报
I'll have my artist take another crack at the poster.
别忘了狼是黑狼
Don't forget to make my Wolf black.
听着
Look...
我对黑人没意见 糖糖
I got nothing against the shvoogies, Candy,
但我们的合伙人不会喜欢
but our partners are never gonna go for it.
我最近和他们出了点纠纷
I had an incident with them recently.
他们很激动
They were very emotional.
我
I, uh...
我不想再过去
I don't want to go there again.
你还有什么想说的吗
Anything else on your mind?
订票情况如何
How are the bookings going?
即将发行拷贝
We're about to strike prints.
口头广♥告♥很有作用
Word of mouth is strong.
我会给你联♥系♥到国内最好的影院
I'm gonna get you into some of the best skin houses in the country.
你不必担心
You're in good hands.
我有个问题想问你 如果你不介意的话
Now, I have a question for you, if you don't mind.
说吧
No, go ahead.
洛瑞·麦迪逊
Lori Madison.
她是B罩杯吧
I'm guessing she's, what, like, a B cup?
我想让她海报上的胸更大点 变成D罩杯
I'd like to enhance her a bit for the poster. Make her a D.
大胸更卖♥♥座
You know, big boobs sell tickets.
有人反对吗
Any objection to that?
你要出去干活吗
You gonna go out there and get it?
-当然 爹地 -是吗
- Yes, Daddy. - Yeah?
-嗯 -我也是
- Mm-hmm. - Me, too.
赚钱不能停
Always hustlin'.
我要去追洛瑞在那部电影里的版税了
About to track down Lori's royalties on that movie.
我把狗放在卫生间了 梅丽莎 除掉它
Yo, I put that dog in the bathroom, Melissa. Get rid of it.
你是说
You mean...?
我没那么冷血 拜托
I ain't cold like that. Come on.
卖♥♥掉之类的
Sell it or some shit.
好的
Yeah, OK.
反正是洛瑞的
It was Lori's anyway.
我根本不想她
Ya know... I don't even miss her.
扣子松的可不能出去
You cannot go out with a loose button like this.
你要我帮你缝上吗
You want me to sew it up, tighten it up a little?
晚点吧 等我晚上回来后
Later. When I come home tonight.
然后我会以只有CC才懂的方式好好疼你
Then I'm gonna take care of you the way only C.C. Know how to do.
你是我的人 梅丽莎 记住了
You my bottom, Melissa, you know this.
我知道 CC
I know it, C.C.
地里 地 地劳
Dili... Di-- Di-lau--
地劳迪德
Dilaudid.
不管叫什么 效果很棒
Whatever it's called, it's some good shit.
比吗♥啡♥还好
Better than morphine.
你还能再搞到吗
Can you get some more?
他们下次开免费诊所的时候吧
Next time they have one of those free clinics, I guess.
你是在那搞到的
That's where you scored?
他们有药剂师
The pharmacist that they had.
跟他说我背痛 一直好不了
Told him I had back pain, it wouldn't go away.
我们该去找他
We should pay that doctor a visit.
他在西区有家店
He's got a store on the West Side.
药店吗
Like a drug store?
-嗯 -是吗
- Uh-huh. - Yeah?
酷
Cool.
我打算去看我父母
Yeah, I was gonna stop by and see my folks.
-有段时间没见了 -好
- It's been a while. - Cool.
文森特 我想找你哥
Vincent. I'm looking to get up with your brother.
-你也要下注吗 -不 不是
- You making book now, too? - No, not me.
是关于他制片的那部电影 糖糖导演的
It's about the movie he produced. The one Candy directed.
-是吗 -我想跟弗兰奇谈谈洛瑞的分红
- Yeah? - I want to speak to Frankie about Lori's cut.
-你不知道他在哪吗 -不知道
- You don't know where I can find him, do you? - I don't.
我听说他跟那个跳舞的结婚了 她有自己的地方
I heard he married that dancer. She's got her own place, right?
-他们分手了 -好吧
- Yeah, they broke up. - OK.
弗兰奇这些天在哪儿混
Where does Frankie hang his hat these days?
难倒我了
You got me.
风吹向哪他就在哪吧 大概
Wherever the wind takes him, I guess.
他和你的土包子姐夫关系很好
You know, he's tight with your redneck brother-in-law.
也许我可以去问德怀尔 但他好像不怎么喜欢我
Maybe I'll ask Dwyer. Though I don't think he likes me much.
还用你说
Imagine that.
祝你今天愉快 小姐
You have a good day, young lady.
-你好 -你好
- How ya doin'? - Hi.
我在想
I was wondering, uh...
这对缓解背痛有帮助吗
is this good for your back?
我妈 慢性疼痛
My mother. Chronical pain.
应该有用
Oh. It should help.
注意剂量 量太大对胃不好
Watch her dosage. Too much can be rough on the stomach.
有没有更强劲的 比如地劳迪德
How about something stronger, like, uh, Dilaudid?
你是说氢吗♥啡♥酮
You mean hydromorphone.
地劳迪德是氢吗♥啡♥酮的一个药名
Dilaudid is a brand name for hydromorphone.
是的 这对止痛很有帮助
And, yes, that can be an effective pain reliever.
但你需要处方
But you'd need a prescription.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
但你店里有 你有 对吗
But you got it here, right? You carry it?
你需要处方
You'd need a prescription.
懂了 医生
OK, Doc, uh...
谢谢告知
Thanks for the information.
把三明治也吃了 不要只吃洋葱酱
Eat your sandwich, too, not just the onion dip.
-可是很好吃 -我知道
- But it's good. - I know.
我下个月要出城
Ahem. So, I'm gonna be out of town next month.
出差吗
Like a business trip?
是的
Yep.
我要去为我制♥作♥的电影做宣传
Yeah, I'm gonna be promoting the film I made,
我执导的那部
the one I directed.
叫做《性感小红帽》
It's called "Red Hot."
是《小红帽》的
It's, um, it's "Little Red Riding Hood"...
新版本
an updated version.
但这是给大人看的童话故事
But this is a fairy tale for grownups.
妈 你不必使用儿童词汇
Mom, you don't have to use little kid words.
你是指成人 对吗
You mean it's for adults, right?
定级为R级
It's rated "R"?
意味着要是你陪我去 我就可以观看
That means I can see it, if you go with me.
不 这部片不适合你这么大的人看
No. This one's not appropriate for a guy your age.
或许你以后可以看
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表