剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I'll get it goin'. Just takes a second.
我可不会等
Not holding my breath.
约翰·卡勒威 一号♥线
John Calloway, line one.
谢了 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
没什么 很高兴能帮到你
Not at all. Glad to help.
我得问问我的办公室
So, again, just let me check with my office,
然后再定日期
and we'll pin down the dates.
最早也要到月末了
The end of the month at the latest.
-我们会去找个合适的地方 然后放出消息 -好
- We'll look on a location that works and spread the word. - OK.
到时来的姑娘可能超出你的预期
You may end up with more girls than you can handle.
戴夫跟我说有些女人
Mm. Dave told me some of the women
认为医生会趁机占便宜
see medical people who take advantage of the situation.
这点不用担心
You shouldn't worry.
谢谢让我加入 斯比娜小姐
Thank you for including me, Miss Spina.
奈阿克有多远
How far is Nyack?
瑞克人挺好的
Yeah, Rick's a cool guy.
他给你的电影打过灯光吗
So, he's lit some of your films?
是的 他说你是个很出色的编剧
Yeah. Yeah, and he says you're a really great writer.
你想拍《小红帽》
So, uh, "Little Red Riding Hood"?
嗯 没人拍过它的故事片
Yeah. No one's done it as a feature,
我是说
and, I mean,
绝对没有拍过我们想要的那种风格
definitely not the way we want to do it.
所以会拍成长片 具体化
So this would be full-length, fleshed out...
我是这么想的 我想做出更新
Well, here's my idea. I want to update it,
去掉所有古怪的东西
I want to clear out all the quaint shit,
我想拍成都市风格
and I want to make it urban.
我想在城市里拍摄
I want to move the whole thing to the city--
纽约市
New York City.
但仍然是儿童电影吗
But I-it's still a kids' film?
瑞克没跟你说吗
Rick didn't tell you?
说什么
Tell me what?
他只说了预算低
All he said was it's low-budget,
但也不少 你能承担
but high enough so you could pay.
是黄♥片♥
It's porn.
色情电影
It's a sex film.
"具体化" 原来是这意思啊
"Fleshed out"-- OK, yeah.
我本想自己写的 不过
I tried to do it myself, but...
我不是编剧
I'm not a writer.
你想走吗
You wanna take off?
没事 我买♥♥单
It's fine, I'll get the check.
不 我想参与
No. I'm in.
我 我能想象出这电影
I-- I can see the whole thing.
我觉得很有才
Ya know? I think it's genius.
很变♥态♥但很有才
It's sick, but it's genius.
-是吗 你不介意变♥态♥ -拜托
- Yeah? You OK with sick? - Please. OK?
狼把外婆吃掉
The wolf eats the granny fuckin' whole--
我小时候一想到这个就会硬
I used to get a little kiddie boner whenever I thought of that.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
是的 但我很喜欢 特别喜欢
I am. But I was into it-- way too into it.
你们拍黄♥片♥
You guys doin' porn,
不需要使用真名 对吗
you don't need to use your real names, right?
在片尾演职人员表里
Like, in the credits, I mean?
她比你们大
She was older than you guys.
大概一两岁
Maybe a year or two ahead?
我不知道她毕业了没
I don't know if she graduated, or...
不管她是谁 她很漂亮
She's really pretty, whoever she is.
不过她该穿点衣服
She oughta get dressed, though.
好吧 谢了
All right. Thanks anyway.
或许我们该放弃
Maybe we should give this up.
值得一试
Worth a try.
可能找错学校了
Might have the wrong school.
靠 可能连镇都找错了
Shit, we might have the wrong town.
现在的情况
With everything, all this,
我来这到底是想干什么
what the fuck am I even trying to do here with any of this?
打扰下 你们认识这姑娘吗
Excuse me. Either of you know this girl?
算了 我们走吧
Fuck this. Let's just go.
不就是试试吗 干嘛跟自己过不去
Why are you kicking yourself just for trying?
我能再看一眼吗
Um, can I see that again?
就是她 是斯黛芙妮
It is. It's Stephanie.
谢谢前来
Thanks for comin'.
有人命令我来的
I was ordered.
这个
Well...
我向麦克多纳求助 需要凶杀组的帮忙
I asked McDonagh for some help from Homicide,
他说我可以找你 所以
and he said you were my man, so...
你找来了三个不同辖区的警♥察♥
You got guys from three different precincts in here,
还有公众道德部的人
and the Public Morals task force.
南曼哈顿的麦克基拉韦里队长是这案子的指挥官
Captain McGillavery from Manhattan South is in command for this,
但他们接到电♥话♥后就来了
but they come when called, so...
坐吧
Pull up a chair.
奥斯顿
Hey, Alston.
所有人都登上了加班快车
All aboard the Overtime Express.
妓♥女♥巡逻车又上路了
The ho wagon rides again.
谁跟你说我们住在哪的
Who told you where we lived?
我们找你儿子的同学谈过了
We talked to one of your son's friends at the school.
我想 我想你会想知道
I thought you'd-- you'd want to know.
你也是妓♥女♥吗
You a whore too?
要是我曾经是呢
What if I was?
桃乐茜其实是组织者
Dorothy's an organizer, actually.
她想帮助像你女儿一样的姑娘
She's trying to help girls like your daughter.
有点迟了
Little late for it.
埃斯波西托先生
Mr. Esposito,
她现在在纽约的停尸房♥里 无人认领
she's in the morgue in New York, unclaimed--
你跟你老板说 我需要他放弃一家店
You tell your boss I'm gonna need him to give up one location.
他可以移走姑娘们 让我们突袭一家空店
He can move the girls, let us kick over an empty joint,
但我们下周二会去 明白吗
but we're comin' next Tuesday. Got that?
他肯定希望是35街上的那家 那家生意最差
He'll want it to be the place on 35th. That's our worst earner.
我不在乎是哪家 我只需要一家好给上级交差
I don't care which. I just need one spot to give the bosses.
你们一直纵火 所以我们只能出手
You guys keep settin' fire to shit, so we're comin'.
给了这么多小费
You know, for a tip like that,
你好歹倒点好酒吧
you could at least pour some top shelf.
他来干什么
What'd he want?
告诉我们下周二会有一次突袭
Tell us there's gonna be raids on Tuesday.
我们得放弃一家店
We gotta give up a spot.
鲍比不在
Bobby's not here?
艺妓屋发生火灾后就没来过了
Not since the fire at the Geisha House.
但他让我把钱给你准备好
But he told me to have the nut ready for you.
好的
All right.
跟我来
Come with me.
弗兰奇得守在这里
Frankie's watchin' us.
拜托 文斯 我们可不想被烧
Come on now, Vince. We ain't tryin' to get burnt up in here.
他去去就回 来吧
He won't be long. Come on.
你加班吗
You're workin' late.
嗯 我得剪辑一下昨天的东西
Yeah, I gotta edit the stuff from yesterday.
有空的时候能把这个付了吗
Will you pay this when you get a second?
-怎么样 -很好
- How's it lookin'? - Good.
狱警和女同的戏很热辣
The jail guard/lesbian scene's actually pretty hot.
-是吗 -即使穿着制♥服♥
- Oh, yeah? - Even with those uniforms.
穿越牢房♥栏杆的跟随镜头
And the tracking shot you did past the cell bars,
有点慢 但是效果很好
it's a little slow, but I think it works great.
我就想要慢的
I wanted it slow.
我们要给外面的编剧发钱吗
We're paying actual money to an outside writer?
对
Yeah.
我死了算了
I should die of boils.
滚出去
Hey, get the fuck outta there!
-我不需要你的钱 -淡定 宝贝
- I don't want your fuckin' money! - Simmer down, sweetie!
识相的话就滚
Get the fuck up outta here if you know what's good for you!
-我做了什么 -完了 关灯吧
- What'd I do? - Done. Cut the fucking light.
我不需要这个
I don't need this shit.
下个舞者
Next dancer!
我饿了 你请客
I'm hungry. You're buying.
今晚的小费少得可怜
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表