剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
乘坐奥尔巴尼直达快车的乘客请注意
Attention customers for the Albany Express Direct bus.
请前往32号♥门上车
The bus is now loading at Gate 32.
入口更改
This is a gate change.
奥尔巴尼直达快车的乘客请前往32号♥门上车
Albany Express Direct now boarding at Gate 32.
看看你 你是远道而来的吧
Looksa you, you from afar.
我的天啊
As I live and breathe.
-宝贝 你是大学生吗 -辍学了
- Baby, you a college girl? - Dropped out.
-也许会回去 不过 -别
- I might go back, but-- - Nah.
上学是浪费青春
Education's wasted on the youth.
教室就好比一个盒子 你在盒子里能学到什么
Classroom's a box. What you gonna learn in a box?
我上周跟我父母也这么说的
Uh, I just said that to my parents last week.
猜到了
Bet you did.
你现在到大城市里来学真东西了
And now you here in the big city for a real education.
在生活大学中学习
From the University of Life As Lived.
是的
Yes. Yeah.
我能从你眼里看到
I see it all in your eyes.
清清楚楚
It's as plain as day.
我叫拉里·布朗
My name's Larry Brown.
布伦达·皮特森
Brenda Peterson.
你 走开
Hey, you. Go.
注意保管好随身物品
...keep your personal belongings with you at all times.
-你有地吗 -什么
- You got a crib? - A what?
笼子 住的地方
A coop. Place to stay.
我妈有个我从没见过的表哥 我会去看看
Oh. My mom has this cousin I've never met. I'll see how it goes.
我问你个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
我会帮你作答
and I'm gonna answer that question for you.
好
Ok.
你的梦想是什么
What's your dream?
大城市有什么吸引你的地方
What is it about the big city that brought you here?
-我 -别 我说我会帮你作答
- Well, I-- - Shut. Said I was gonna answer it for you.
你想当演员
You wanna be an actress.
你想在电影里看到你自己
You wanna see yourself in movies.
你吓到我了
OK, now you're scaring me.
今天你很走运 布伦达·皮特森
Oh, it's your lucky day, Brenda Peterson.
凭我在行业里的人脉
With my industry connections,
当然 在我们增进对彼此的了解之后
and of course, after we get to know each other a little better,
我可以向你提供
I can most definitely offer you
适当的协助和指导[方向]
the proper assistance and direction.
这正是我需要的 方向
That's what I need. Directions.
我们会相处得很好的 你和我
Oh, we gonna get along right fine, you and me.
我要怎么去这个地址
How do I get to... this address?
我要在3点见一个人
I'm supposed to meet a guy at 3:00,
我真的不想爽约
and I... really don't want to blow it.
算了 我会找到的
Uh, it's cool. I'll find it.
你知道他们会剥削你的 对吧
You know they're gonna exploit you, right?
你会被剥削的
You gonna get yourself exploited!
爱琳 搞什么
Irene, what the fuck?
听着 我问你们个事
Hey, look. Let me ask you this, alright?
你们中谁不想每天多赚3倍的钱
Which one of ya's doesn't want to triple their daily takeaway?
举手示意
Now let me see hands.
好
Alright.
看好了
Watch this.
拿着
Take that,
拿上这道具 好了
take this-- props-- here we go.
他要去哪
Where the fuck's he goin'?
-好了 爱琳 把硬币放进去 -好
- Alright. Irene, put the thing in the thing. - Ok.
画面一定不会很美
Oh, this ain't gonna be pretty.
打开窗户 你出现在里面
Alright, window goes up, this is you.
好了 谢谢
Alright. Oh! Thank you.
你继续跳
Ya keep dancin'...
又一张
Another one?
谢谢 瞧瞧
Thank you! Look at that!
拍下屁♥股♥就收了两次小费
I got tipped twice for one pat on the ass.
要是能拿到的话就赚了 懂我意思吗
That's nice work if ya can get it. Know what I mean?
第三次会怎样
What happens the third time?
不知道 你们玩"拍手游戏"
I don't know. You play fuckin' patty-cakes.
我是来表演的 拒绝触摸
I signed up for a show. No touch.
别吐槽
Hey, don't knock it.
49街上那家店的姑娘
The girls at at that joint over on 49th Street,
她们赚钱速度超快
they are makin' money hand over fist.
没错
That's right.
现在说说规定
OK, now, rules.
规定一
Rule number one, alright?
确保嫖♥客♥不是条子
You gotta make sure the mook ain't a cop.
规定二
Second rule.
不能让他触摸
You make sure he don't touch you anywhere
你没有引导他触摸的地方
that you don't guide him first.
什么 你说体内吗
What, like... internally?
算了 我不干
Nah. Fuck this.
-怎么了 迪 回来 -迪
- What? Dee. Come back. - Dee!
要我说 这样赚到的钱
You ask me, we'll make a shitload more in tips
比让他们投币赚的多多了
than if they're just stickin' money in the slot.
没错 真聪明
That's right. Very wise.
好了
Ok.
规定三
Third rule.
确保他的手
You make sure his hand...
从隔离窗伸过来 懂吗
goes through the partition to you, alright?
不要把你身体任何部位伸到他那边
You don't put any part of yourself onto his side.
如果这么做了 确保是可有可无的部分
And if you do, make sure it's something you can live without.
逗你们的
I was just jokin'.
我开玩笑的 好吗
I was kiddin' there. Alright?
别担心
Look, don't worry, alright?
要是出事
Anything happens,
窗户边有个按钮 按下去
there's a button on the side of the window, you press that...
要是没用的话 那就
and if that don't work, then...
那就怎样
Then what?
-尖叫 -尖叫
- Yell. - Yell.
好了
Ok.
这是好事 对我们所有人都是
This is a good thing! For all of us.
这是进步
This is progress!
告诉她们
Tell 'em.
是的
Yeah.
天下没有免费的午餐
No such thing as free money.
昨晚活动很棒 对吗
Good set last night, right?
是的
Great set.
我喜欢你处理的方式
I like where you're goin' with it.
-更个人 -终于 对吧
- More personal. - Finally, right?
因为老实说
'Cause honestly,
那套兰波是我的灵魂动物狗屁
all that "Rimbaud is my spirit animal" bullshit
快让我生痔疮了
was starting to give me hemorrhoids.
他 波德莱尔
Him, Baudelaire,
阿波利奈尔[均为诗人] 弗里吉戴尔[电冰箱]
Apollinaire, Frigidaire...
还有其他所有装模作样的痞子
and all those other bad-boy poseurs.
兰波不装模作样
Rimbaud wasn't a poseur.
"我是野兽 黑鬼
"I am a beast, a nigger,
但我可以被拯救 你们这群假黑鬼"
but I could be saved. You are sham niggers."
无意冒犯 哥们
No offense, bro.
"我进入了含之子的真正王国"
"I enter the true kingdom of the children of Ham."
火腿和一块土豆饼
Ham and a side of hash browns.
没错
Exactement.
你想做诚实的艺术吗
You wanna make honest art?
看看你去了哪些地方
Look to where you been.
帮我签名
Sign it for me?
要不你今晚再来一次吧
Why don't you come back down again tonight?
我给你准备了真正的礼物
I'll have a real gift for you.
要是能免费进去就可以
If I can get in for free.
我的测光表呢
Hey, where's my light meter?
该死的头巾呢
Where's that... fucking wimple?
在你头上
It's on your head.
我喜欢那个单词
I love that word.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表