剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你看到她 告诉她我在找她
You see her, tell her I'm lookin'.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
This some nasty shit.
你想等我数完吗
You wanna wait till I'm finished?
这里有好货 兄弟
There's some good shit in here, bro.
多少钱来着
How much again?
差不多四万
Give or take, 40 G's.
太棒了
That's very nice.
卡洛斯说话算话了吗
Did Carlos hold up his end?
我送他回去了 醉鬼差点害死我们
I had to send him home. Drunk damn near killed us.
我过来做什么 被无视吗
The fuck am I over here, chopped liver?
这都是怎么回事
You guys gonna tell me what this is?
-我们来了一次冒险 -冒险
- We had an adventure. - An adventure?
-对 -文斯 来看这个
- Yeah. - Vince, check this out.
老天 谁死了吗
Holy shit. Somebody die?
-快了 -必须得说
- Almost. - Well, I gotta say,
昨晚你按计划进行 成功了
last night you stuck to your plan, pulled together and earned.
在我看来你值得信赖
Which in my book makes you a bona fide crew.
别忘了给老板付钱
Don't forget to pay your boss.
不管你做了什么 都和我没关系
Yeah, whatever you did, I don't want any part of that.
行 他的分成我拿
All right, I'll take his cut.
说笑的
OK, all right.
下次记得算上我
Just deal me in next time, huh?
汤米 祝好
Tommy, be well.
走时记得锁门 麦克 我走了
Lock it up behind you, Mike. I'm out.
收到
Gotcha.
-这是鲁迪的分成 朗格先生 -好
- Here's Rudy's cut, Mr. Longo. - All right.
你们中有没有人
Listen, any of you gentlemen interested
想当动作大♥片♥的联合制片人
in co-producing a major motion picture?
我看能否找到那个租户委员会大妈
I'll see if I can find the Tenant's Council lady.
-我们先从这里开始 -好的
- We'll get started here. - OK.
同志们
Hey, fellas.
"同志们"
"Hey, fellas."
我们过来看看能不能帮帮你们
We just came by to see if we could help you out.
那是什么 Hai Karate古龙水吗
What's that? Hai Karate?
我个人喜欢用布鲁特古龙
I'm a Brut man myself.
各位 是这样的
All right, guys, here's the thing.
你们打扰到街坊的人 他们报♥警♥
You upset the neighbors, the neighbors call the cops,
警♥察♥抓走你们的姑娘 钱也赚不到
the cops pick up your girls. And round it goes.
你们喜欢这样 那好
You like it like that? Fine.
如果你们想改变 改善
You wanna change it, make it better,
也许我们能帮你们
maybe we can help you do that.
就这样
That's all.
你叫什么 宝贝
What's your name, sweet thing?
操
Oh, shit.
艾比
Abby.
艾比
Abby.
亲爱的 你面前的是阿尔·坡莱特
Baby, you talkin' to Al Polite...
阿尔·坡莱特知道什么是对的
and Al Polite knows what's right.
这些街道是公众的
These streets is public.
没人能告诉我们该做什么
Can't no one tell us shit.
他们每天都这样
Yeah, this what what they do every day.
在街上晃悠 抽大♥麻♥
They hang out, they smoke dope,
让姑娘站街
they put the girls on the streets.
我们现实点
Let's just be realistic.
好吗 这里住了多少人 几百个
OK? How many people live here, like a few hundred?
在这些楼里大概有一千吧
More like a thousand, in all of these buildings.
好 好 人确实很多
OK, ok. So that's pretty big.
我们可以做应用规划
We can do some practical planning,
达成协议 甚至轮流来
make agreements, take shifts, even.
从几点到几点公园归你们
You have the park from this hour to this hour--
不行 不行 我们要他们彻底消失
No, no, no, we want them gone.
我们还想要你走呢 老妈
We want you gone, mommy.
-不是这样的 -我们可以想出办法
- Doesn't work like that. - We can figure out a way to--
告诉他们 桃乐茜
Tell 'em, Dorothy.
我们可以
We can, uh--
我们可以解决的 帮你们谈判
We can work this out. Help you negotiate.
我皮肤受不了这种天气
I don't have the skin for this kind of weather,
我会中暑的
and I get sunstroke.
不是晒黑 是中暑
Not sunburnt, sunstroke.
你可以戴那种帽子
You can wear one of those visors.
你可以把我放进一个满是冰块的浴缸
You can put me in a bathtub full of ice--
市长办公室怎么样了
What happened with the Mayor's Office?
拿到许可证了吗
Hmm? You get your permits?
没 他们拒绝了我
Nope, they turned me down.
电影的背景和潜在涵义
The film's context and subtext
不符合他们的标准
wasn't up to their standards.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
市政♥府♥可不想因为色情片而闻名
The city doesn't want to be known for its fuck flicks.
你意思是你又说中了吧
Is that an I-told-you-so?
知道吗 去他们的
You know what? Fuck them.
他们还有许可证都可以去死了
Fuck them and their fuckin' permits.
我想在哪拍就在哪拍
I'm gonna shoot wherever I want...
想什么时候拍就什么时候拍
whenever I fuckin' want.
那就等着被罚款或者被捕吧
And get fined or arrested.
预算包含你的保释费吗
You got bail money included in this budget?
我可以的 哈维 我可以
I got this, Harvey. I got it.
等没钱了再操心预算 是吧
Worry about the budget when you run out of money, right?
真是个好计划
That's a good plan.
这是底线 好吗
Here's the bottom line, OK?
你们的姑娘白天反正也接不到客
Your girls aren't doing much business here in the daytime anyway.
所以更适合夜间出动
So maybe this is more of a nighttime spot.
不 我们不要那样
No, we don't want that.
等等 桃乐茜 你跟他们说那栋布道区的建筑
Hold on. Dorothy, tell 'em about that building in the Mission,
我们帮忙进行了谈判
the deal we helped broker.
嗯 结果很令人满意
Yeah, it actually-- it worked out good,
因为我们...
because what we did--
失陪下
Excuse me.
什么 等等
What? Hang on--
他不想要你了
He don't want your ass no more.
-你被迫离职了 -继续回到刚才的话题
- You put out to pasture! - Let's get back to it.
看样子她像是要回去了
Looks like she's going back to it right now.
-我的脱缰之马 -你看到我在跑吗
- My little runaway. - Do you see me running now?
靠 你来了
Shit. You just got here.
你的眼神就像想要杀了我一样
You were staring at me over there like you wanted to kill me.
你想杀我吗 CC 我就在这
Do you want to kill me, C.C.? 'Cause here I am.
贱♥人♥ 说话注意点
Bitch, best tread light.
也许你有话想对我说
Maybe you got something you want to say to me.
你有话想说吗 CC
You got anything to say, C.C.?
小艾 周围人多的时候你才胆大
You know, Ash, you're bold with a crowd around you.
我有话要对你说
I got something I want to say to you.
我想说谢谢你
I want to say thank you.
谢谢 因为跟你一起生活的那么多年
Thank you. Because all those years livin' with you,
被你洗♥脑♥ 伤害
all the head-fuckin', and the cuttin's,
受过无数次殴打 我还是活了下来
and the beatin's that I took, and I survived it?
那向我证明了我有多坚强
That just all showed me how strong I really was.
那一切成就了今天的我
That just all led around to me being who I am today,
也就是你最糟的噩梦
which is your worst nightmare.
-今天的你 是吗 -对
- Who you are, huh? - Mm-hmm.
不 现在的你
Nah, who you are...
曾经的你 以后的你
who you were and who you'll always be
都不过是求我关爱
is my beggin'-for-love,
"你说什么我都照做 CC"的低贱婊♥子♥
"I'll do anything you say, C.C." Bottom-dog bitch.
靠
Damn, girl...
招募你最轻松了
you was the easiest turnout I ever had.
知道为什么吗
Wanna know why?
因为从第一天起我就有你的号♥码
Because from day one I had your number.
我最糟的噩梦
My worst nightmare?
靠 小艾
Shit, Ash,
我可以现在就让你回去
I could take you in the back of my short right the fuck now,
把你腿张开 不费吹灰之力
put your legs in the air, no time at all
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表