剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Candy.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
让我跟他们单独谈会儿 好吗
Give me a few minutes alone with the guys. OK?
谢了
Thanks.
-没事 -她有什么问题
- It's OK. - What the fuck's her problem?
没事的
It's fine, really.
这电影要按你的想法上映
How much more you need to put this thing out in front
还需要多少钱
the way you want to?
想象一下
Come on, imagine if it
如果你要跟你妈解释这事要怎么说
were your mother you had to explain this to.
我以为我永远不会需要做这事
I just didn't think i was going to ever have to do this.
-你认识这混♥蛋♥吗 -告诉她的那混♥蛋♥
- Do you know the asshole? - Who told her?
-对 -有个混♥蛋♥说他发现
- Yeah. - Some bastard who said he found-- found--
一个杂♥志♥上有我的照片
a magazine with my photo in it.
《沙滩上的男孩》的剧照
A still from "Boys in the Sand."
在他床垫下找到的
Found it under his fuckin' mattress.
现在我坐在这解释
And now I'm sitting here trying to explain
八年里是怎么拍了22部黄♥片♥
how after eight years I've been in 22 fuck films
和一支福特经销商广♥告♥的
and a Ford dealer's commercial.
这么多吗
That many, huh?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
她爱你 对吧
Look, she loves you, right?
-对 -那没事的
- Yes. - It'll be fine.
-我很想你 -你随时都能见到我
- I've missed you. - You see me all the time.
我想去已经有一段时间了
Well, I've been thinking about going for a while.
-我希望你今晚也想去 -好 听着不错
- I was hoping you'd want to tonight. - OK, sounds great.
-来点好酒吗 -好
- Maybe some good wine? - Yes.
我们要到十点以后才起床
We don't get out of bed till 10.
我们在迈阿密海滩度蜜月
We were on our honeymoon in Miami Beach.
我从没去过费城以南的地方 感觉很不一样
I had never been south of Philly, so that was... different.
我被晒伤只能待在房♥间里
Me in the room, suffering from sunburn,
而琳达在海滩漫步
and Linda walkin' on the strand
那些古巴人都色眯眯地盯着她
with all them Cuban guys leerin' at her.
也不怪他们
Can't say that I blame them.
别说了
Stop it.
我们可以再去度一次假
We could use another vacation.
-你打算什么时候去 -最近不行
- When's your pick? - No time soon,
但也许可以和他们调班
but hey, maybe I could switch with one of the guys.
对 我直接去麦克多纳办公室提要求就行
Yeah, I'll just march into McDonagh's office and demand it.
那个人认为自己是詹姆斯·科伯恩
Guy thinks he's James fucking Coburn.
"舒立兹清啤"
"Schlitz Light."
那让我口渴了
Hey, that just made me thirsty.
我们需要再来一品脱这个
We're gonna need another one of these.
可能两品脱
Maybe two.
有人喜欢吃甜食啊
Someone's got a sweet tooth.
大学生们
It's college kids.
他们喜欢喝会引起蛀牙的饮料
They like a drink that comes with cavities.
我以前在韩国酒吧吧台工作
I used to work behind the stick at a Korean bar.
每杯饮料颜色比蜡笔盒还多
Every drink had more colors than a crayon box.
是吗 那在哪里
Oh, yeah? Where was this?
让我猜猜 波士顿
Lemme guess. Boston.
是的 曼哈顿
Yeah. Manhattan.
-市中心 -是吗
- Midtown. - Oh, yeah?
我在华盛顿高地长大
I grew up in Washington Heights.
我在湾脊
Bay Ridge.
文森特·马蒂诺
Vincent Martino.
杰里·穆伦 你还在酒吧工作吗
Gerry Mullen. You still tending bar?
是的 今晚就你吗
Yeah. Just you tonight?
没错 另一个人的妻子刚刚生完孩子
Yeah. The other guy's wife just had a baby.
你这次可是来真的了
You're not messing around this time.
试试打倒几个球瓶
Why don't you try hitting a few pins?
她的手特别小 像爪子一样
It's them little hands. Like claws.
我尽力了
I tried!
我们还差85分
We're bowling an 85.
要怎么办
How ya gonna fix this?
下次试着用一个轻点的球
Try using a lighter ball the next time.
对她来说没用 球总是会偏离轨道的
Doesn't matter with her. It's just gonna keep rolling off.
我到家了
I'm home!
夏伊
Shay?
千万别把苏打汽水和酒混在一起
Never mix soda pop with your liquor.
试试这个
Try this instead.
你明早会感谢我的
You're gonna thank me in the morning.
好吗
All right?
好了
And... there.
怎么样
What do you think?
这真的很好喝
Mmm. That's-- it's really good.
没错 想试一杯吗
That's right. Wanna try one?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure. - All right.
你们两个认识吗
You two know each other?
-不 我叫巴里 -葆拉
- No. I'm, uh, Barry. - Paula.
我是文森特 很高兴认识你们两个
I'm Vincent. Good to know both of you.
文森特 你管这个叫什么
So Vincent, what do you-- what do you call this?
不知道
Have no idea.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你们两个为什么不一起
Why don't you two put your heads together,
想一个好名字
come up with a good name.
那是内格罗尼
It's a Negroni.
-安妮塔不在 -告诉我哪个房♥间
- Anita's not here. - Just tell me what room,
不然我就要破门而入了
or I'm gonna start breaking down doors.
-你敢靠近我 -等等 鲍比
- You even breathe in my direction-- - Hey, now, now. Bobby!
我第一次就听见你了
I heard you the first time.
丹尼 等等
Whoa. Danny, hold on.
我只是想和她谈谈
I just wanna talk to her.
她不在
She's not here.
你把她藏起来了
Y-You hiding her from me?
以我母亲的眼睛发誓 她今晚不上班
On my mother's eyes, she's off tonight.
她要等明晚才上班
Her next shift's tomorrow night.
你可以到时候见她
You can see her then.
她最好在
She better be here.
该死的警♥察♥
Fucking cops.
他在大喊
So he's fucking yelling,
把衬衫脱了 然后篮球
his fucking shirt's off, and the basketball...
我怎么和你们俩说的
What did I say to you two?!
淡定 只是食物而已
Relax. It's just food.
老天
Christ.
那是我很长时间以来最棒的一晚
That was the best night I've had in a long time.
最棒的
The best.
你在尽情享受生活 保罗
You're living your life, Paul.
没几个人能做到
Not many do.
是吗
Am I?
过来
Come here, then.
她走向我的朋友 汤米·朗格
She goes up to my buddy, Tommy Longo, OK?
他是意大利人 硬汉 全身皮衣
He's ginzo, tough guy, full leather,
烤乳酪饼的汁从下巴滴下
calzone juice dripping from his chin.
她问"打扰下 先生
She says, "Excuse me, sir, um...
我要怎么去哥伦布环岛"
how do I get to Columbus Circle?"
"我长得像麦哲伦吗"
"The fuck I look like, Magellan?!"
欢迎来到该死的纽约
Welcome to fucking New York, huh?
我来参观时很喜欢这座城市
I like the city when I visit it.
带我妈去看了《哦 加尔各答》
Took my mom to see "Oh! Calcutta."
我当时不知道
I didn't know!
总之演出一半后她睡着了 所以
And anyway, she fell asleep halfway through, so...
-无害不罚 -《哦 科 科各答》
- no harm, no foul. - What happens in, uh, uh,
讲了什么
"Oh-Co-- Cocutta"?
-"科各答" -所有人都全♥裸♥
- "Cocutta"! - Everyone gets naked.
那又怎样 凌晨三点
So what! By three in the morning,
我要向人们泼冷水
I gotta throw cold water on people,
确保他们不在我的舞池里做♥爱♥
make sure they don't bone on my dance floor!
天哪 一整个舞池 凌晨三点
Jeez! A full dance floor at three in the morning?
我想要回城市去了
I gotta get back to the city.
这很有趣
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表