剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
这样我就能上演这出戏了
so I can make the play.
洛瑞
Lori...
这里的每个人都有自己的工作要干
everyone here has a job to do,
他们会出席并且做事
and they show, and they do it.
我听到了 伯尼
I hear you, Bernie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
All right.
这是什么
Wow, what's this?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
好像放反了
I think it's upside-down.
可能吧
Possibly.
我进来的时候路过的那个人是谁
Yeah, who was that I passed on the way in?
我今天上午跟你说过她了
I told you about her this morning.
是那个有劳工问题的人
Oh, the one with the labor problems.
她真的试过把那些在大都会的脱衣舞♥女♥们组织起来
She actually tried to organize the strippers at the Metropole.
发起了一次持续三天的罢♥工♥
Staged a three-day walkout.
那就成了问题了
Yeah, that would be a problem.
那叫做胆量
That would be balls.
我怎么能不雇她呢
How could I not hire her?
当然了 她性格很好
Of course, she had great personalities.
你就是爱玩湾脊野蛮人的那一套 是吗
You just love playing the Bay Ridge Neanderthal, don't you?
令人欣慰 不是吗
Kinda comforting, ain't it?
我来就是为了吻你
I came by just to do that.
我整个早上都在想着你
Been thinkin' about you all morning.
我能看出来
I can tell.
我要去找我那混♥蛋♥哥哥
I gotta go find my fucked-up brother.
再见 美人
I'll see ya, beautiful.
我需要你这周的钱
Oh, hey. I need your weekly piece.
切斯特酒店
警♥察♥
Police.
这里曾经是我的驻地
Used to be my old post.
"迟钝詹姆斯"怎么了
What happened to Slow James?
- 谁 -"迟钝詹姆斯" 以前在这里做前台的
- Who? - Slow James. He used to be the desk man here.
他死了
Oh, he died.
是吗
Yeah?
天 他遭遇了什么
Damn, what got him?
死亡
Death.
你认得出这个人吗
You recognize this mutt?
很多人在这里进进出出
I see a lot of men come through here.
再看一眼
Look again.
他可能那晚来过
Yeah, he might have been here the other night.
可能吧
Uh... maybe.
那晚是说昨晚吗
The other night like last night?
对 那晚是说昨晚
Yeah, the other night like last night.
走廊尽头是什么
What's down the hall?
房♥间
Rooms.
这是个妓院
It's a trick pad for hustlers.
或是个睡衣派对 我怎么知道是什么
It's a slumber party. What the fuck do I know?
你为什么记得这个人
Why do you remember this guy?
如果是同一个人的话 他当时在走廊那边
If it's the same guy, he was havin' a beef with some kid
跟一个小孩吵架
back in the hall over there.
你能辨认出这个孩子吗
Can you identify this kid?
抱歉 对我来说他们看起来都一样
Sorry, they all look alike to me.
真的
They really do.
争吵之后 他们做了什么
After this argument, they did what?
他们一起离开了
The two of them split out of here together.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
昌斯 结账
Hey, Chaunce. Let me get the bill.
你有见过我哥哥吗
Hey, you happen to see my brother?
你不是他吗
You ain't him?
我是我
No, I'm fuckin' me.
你怎么还分不出我俩
Fuck you for still not knowing the difference.
逗你玩呢
Just messin' with you.
弗兰克一个小时前还在这里
Frank was in here an hour ago
跟一个风♥骚♥的金发女人一起
with some big nasty blonde lady.
-是吗 -对啊
- He was? - Yeah.
他们吃了顿很晚的午饭 然后就走了
A late lunch for 'em both, and then they split.
我知道他挺喜欢那个女的
I know he got his nose open,
因为他帮她开门什么的
'cause he held the door open for her and all.
你认识那个金发女人吗
You happen to know the nasty blonde?
不知道名字 但我知道她出演过一些三♥级♥片♥
Not by name, but I know she be starring in them hoochie films.
当然我并不看
Not that I watch or nothing.
结账吧 我可能要早走
Here, let me settle up now. I might have to dip out.
-好看吗 -这不是那种
- Any good? - Well, it's not one of those books
你可以随意看的书
you could just casually read,
你得专心看
you gotta concentrate.
讲的是一个叫米尔克曼的男生
It's about this dude called Milkman.
从他小时候讲到他长大
From when he was a kid to when he grows up.
因为他跟他妈妈有着奇怪的关系
And that's because he had a weird relationship with his momma,
她给他母乳喂养得太久了
and she breast-fed him for too long.
他还有个姐姐名字很奇怪
And he got a sister with a funny name.
叫玛格达莱妮 小名莉娜
Magdalene, called Lena.
这是你吗 达琳
This you, Darlene?
这是我的普通同等学历证书
It's my GED certificate.
这杯算我的 毕业礼物
Drink's on me. Graduation gift.
我专门认真复习了
I studied hard for that test.
拉里都不知道
And Larry don't even know.
我不会告诉他的
He won't be hearing about it from me.
接下来打算做什么
So, what's next?
-我觉得我会去上夜校 -嗯
- So, I think I'm gonna take a night class. - Mm-hmm.
上一个看看怎么样
One to start, to see if that could work.
但很难说 晚上上课不太容易
But I don't know, 'cause nights won't be so easy.
为了拿个学位吗
College class for a degree?
为了学习
To learn.
好的 我会跟他说你打过电♥话♥
All right. I'll tell him you called.
不是 我想要
I mean, no. I-- I wanted...
我觉得他是从
Yeah, I think he's comin' from...
兄弟 你是工作人员吗
Man, are you the grip?
我们需要把那些布景屏移到镜头的另一边
'Cause we need to move those flats to the other side of the shot.
-我是酒保 -好的
- I'm the bartender. - OK, cool.
这是一个连续的梦境梦
It's a fuckin' dream sequence.
你的梦还会连续啊
You got continuity in your dreams?
糖糖
Hey, Candy.
小文
Vinnie.
你迟到了 把衣服脱下来
You're late, get your clothes off.
不了 我在找我哥哥
Uh, no, I'm lookin' for my brother.
听说他可能在追一个在你这里
Heard he might be chasing the tail of a blonde
工作的金发女
that's working on your movie.
-克里斯蒂娜 -可能吧
- Christina? - Maybe.
她周二在这里工作过
Yeah, she worked here Tuesday.
但从那之后她就消失了
She's been missing in action since then.
我们不得不在一场戏里替换她
I mean, we had to replace her in a scene.
靠 你有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Fuck. You got a phone number?
哈维可能有
Harvey might.
你确定你不想参演群♥交♥吗
You sure you don't want to get in on the orgy scene?
要是能抵消我赊的账
I mean, if it pays my tab?
我有点羞涩
I'm shy.
实话讲 我想吃点真的东西
Honestly, I want some real food.
混♥蛋♥ 听我说
Hey, asshole. Listen to me.
你看起来很棒
You look so great.
你不想体重又回去 对吗
You don't want those pounds coming back. Do you?
茅屋芝士
Cottage cheese.
-靠 靠 靠 -靠 靠
- Fuck, fuck, fuck. - Fuck, fuckity fuck.
-嘿 -永远别结婚
- Hey. - Never get married.
知道了
Noted.
有什么我能帮忙的 马蒂诺先生
And how do I help you, Mr. Martino?
我想知道一个叫克里斯蒂娜的女演员的号♥码
Lookin' for the number of an actress named Christina.
当然 她不接电♥话♥ 我们打了三天了
Sure. She's not answering, we've been trying for three days.
你找她干什么
Wh-why do you care?
寻找我哥 再次
Huntin' my brother. Again.
好 在那边墙上面的电♥话♥上
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表