剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
现在有什么需要保护的
What the fuck are they protecting anybody from?
不
No.
我们自己做 为了我们自己
We do this by ourselves. For ourselves.
好吗
All right?
我不敢相信自己真的在和你聊天
I can't believe I'm actually talking to you.
你嘴真甜
Aw, you're sweet.
洛瑞
Lori.
-给你 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Here you go. All right. - Thank you, sweetie.
我第一次来的时候还以为那是你
I thought that was you when I first came in.
在那部天主教学校少女电影里看见你后
I been dreaming about you ever since I saw you
我就一直梦见你
in that Catholic school girl movie.
《甜蜜的事》吗
Oh yeah, That Sweet Thing?
你说怎么样 美女
So, what do you think, gorgeous?
15分钟就能到我家
We could be back in my place in 15 minutes.
你得跟我的主子谈
You're gonna have to talk to my man.
他吗
Him?
五百块
Five hundred.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
你看过《卢埃拉的梦》吗 洛瑞是主演
You see Louella's Dream? Lori was the lead.
不然你觉得我为什么想要她
Why do you think I want her?
亲爱的 你在那部电影里很性感
Honey, you were hot in that one.
没错 五百块 你就要和明星上♥床♥了
Yeah, five. You're about to get with a star.
两百块 加上一瓶法国廊酒和一些上好的白粉
Two, plus a bottle of Dom and some primo snow.
我觉得可以 爹地
I'm good with that, Daddy.
你身上穿的的牌子货说明你挺有钱的 滑头
Your billboard say you got money, slick.
要么证明给我看要么滚
Prove it or walk.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你该怕的
You should be.
有问题吗
Is there a problem here?
我只是在跟这女士说话
I was just talkin' to the lady.
-CC -没事
- C.C.? - No, I'm straight.
好好玩
Enjoy your night.
以前200块
Time was, 200 in the hand
是我们一整晚赚的钱 记得吗 CC
would have been a whole night for us, remember, C.C.?
不是现在
Yeah, well, that ain't now.
不能随便让你去接客
Can't just be giving that pussy away.
你就好比是皮大衣或者蒂芙尼项链
You're like a fur coat. Or a Tiffany necklace.
记住你是谁
Know who you are.
我是妓♥女♥ CC
I'm a whore, C.C.
你今天在片场让所有人都知道了
You made that pretty clear to everyone on set today.
现在我是个没客的妓♥女♥
Now I'm a whore without a john.
乐队吸引了不少人 赚了很多钱
The band drew a crowd. We made our nut.
棒
All right.
不知道怎么做到的
I don't know how.
有些人就是喜欢
Yeah, well, some people like it.
靠
Shit.
败家子
The prodigal son.
你不该睡了吗
Shouldn't you be in bed?
我一直盯着那空荡荡的枕头
Well, I kept looking over at that empty pillow.
然后想到你在公车站等车
Then I got to thinkin' about you on a bus stop,
一年中的这个时候 晚上这个点
this time of year, this time of night.
你真好
Aren't you sweet.
你知道为了看你穿这件衣服我愿意开100英里的路
You know I'd drive 100 miles just to look at you in that outfit.
你又开始看《阁楼论♥坛♥》杂♥志♥了吗
Been reading Penthouse Forum again?
是《骚狐狸》里医院那场戏
It was the hospital scene in Foxy Brown.
-改变了我的世界 -所以现在我像帕姆·格里尔了
- Changed my world. - So now I look like Pam Grier.
莱蒂莎 没人像帕姆·格里尔
Leticia... nobody looks like Pam Grier.
不过 亲爱的 你们水平接近
But, baby, you are in the same neighborhood.
真的
You are!
回家吧
Let's go home.
蓬蓬头 最近可好
Hey, Shaggy! Where's the scoop?
钱在哪 弗兰奇
Where's the money, Frankie?
现在别操心这个
Don't worry about that right now.
我要跟你介绍个很重要的人
I want to introduce you to someone very important to me.
这是克里斯蒂娜 新的弗兰奇·马蒂诺夫人
This is Christina, the new Mrs. Frankie Martino, all right?
-什么 -放尊重点 注意言辞
- What? - So show some respect, watch your fuckin' language.
-艾比·帕克 -克里斯蒂娜·弗埃戈
- Abby Parker. - Christina Fuego.
-西班牙语里"火"的意思 -嗯
- It's Spanish for "Fire." - Yeah.
-是艺名吗 -我是演员和舞者
- Is that a stage name? - I'm an actress and a dancer.
-她会跳舞 -在旋律舞厅
- Yeah, she dances. - At the Melody Burlesk.
来点香槟吧
So how about some champagne, huh?
不要美国的 要法国的
Not American. The kind from France.
-法国的 -行吗 文森特
- Oh, the French kind. - Yeah, how about it, Vincent?
行吗 文森特
Yeah, how about it, Vincent?
拜托
Come on, huh?
没问题
Sure.
艾比 我们是命中注定 我和克里斯蒂娜
Hey, Abby, we was destined, me and Christina.
我第一次看到她在台上跳舞
First time I saw her dancin' on the stage,
就像是上帝之手降临
it was like the hand of God came down,
拍了我的肩膀 说
tapped me on the shoulder, said,
"弗兰奇 就是她"
"Hey, Frankie. That's her."
我当时就知道了 看
And I fuckin' knew. Look.
我在手上文了她
I got a little one of her right there.
-看看 -她跳舞
- Oh, look at that. - She dances.
而且她很会在Big A选冠军
Plus, she got a knack for picking the winners at the Big A.
他妈的钱在哪 弗兰奇
Now, where's the fuckin' money, Frankie?
急什么 弟弟
Hey, will you relax on that right now, baby brother?
我们在庆祝呢
Huh? We're celebratin'.
-我才刚结婚 -你结婚了
- I just got married. - Yeah, you got married.
不是第一次了 无意冒犯
Again. No offense.
钱在哪
Now, where's the fuckin' money?
我知道你没把钱全花在文身上
'Cause I know you didn't spend it all on that fuckin' tattoo.
'钱在哪 钱在哪"
"Where's the money, where's the money."
好吧 在这 行了吧
All right. It's right here, all right?
-我♥操♥ -文森特
- Motherfucker. - Vincent.
怎么 这是男人表示
Hey! What? Look, this is how a man shows
他承诺的方式
he's, you know, committed, all right.
这是个象征 我会还钱的
This is a symbol, like. I'm gonna pay it back.
-我会还的 -怎么还 又去抢钱柜吗
- I'm gonna pay it! - How? You gonna rob the fuckin' till again?
不 靠辛苦工作 好吗
No. By putting my shoulder to the fucking grindstone, OK?
我会每天早上穿上我的鞋
I'm gonna strap my shoes on every morning,
拿上午餐盒
pick up my fuckin' lunch box,
去工作 做一个有责任的男人
and go to work, like any responsible man should.
我爱她 文斯 她是我的终身伴侣
I love her, Vince. This is my womb to tomb, huh?
敬弗兰奇和克里斯蒂娜
To Frankie and Christina.
干杯
Here, here!
别担心 等着瞧
Don't worry. You'll see.
好吧
All right.
别管钱了 弗兰奇
Forget about the money, Frankie.
什么
What?
我免除你的债务
I'm forgiving the debt.
戒指就当是我送你们俩的礼物
Ring's on me, it's my gift for the two of you.
-文斯 -谢谢你 文森特
- Vince. - Thank you, Vincent.
学我哥就行 无足挂齿
Yeah, just be like my fuckin' brother here and don't mention it.
我爱你 文森特
I love you, Vincent.
人人都爱傻瓜
Everyone loves a sucker.
不错
Nice.
你的那家店很赚钱啊
That after-hours joint of yours is rakin' it in.
-嗯 -秀地生意还行吗
- Yeah. - Show Land still strong?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, it's-- it's fine.
不需要人管理 挺好的
It runs itself, which is good
因为我们从来找不到你哥
since we can never find your fuckin' brother.
最近几周放映机赚的钱不太多
The take from the peeps is a little light these past couple weeks.
我们大概知道原因
And we think we know why.
汤米 带文森特去转一圈
Tommy, take Vincent for a stroll,
给他看我们发现了什么
show him what we found.
你得去看看 文斯
You gotta see this, Vince.
我们试图让弗兰奇去看 但找不到他
Tried to show Frankie, but he's been in the wind.
关于这个 我
Yeah, well, about that, I--
-帅哥好 -我打扰了你睡觉吗 卡洛斯
- Oh, hey, sunshine. - I interrupt your sleep there, Carlos?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表