剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You think it's dumb.
我只是 想看你工作
I just... wanna see you work.
告诉我朋友你是做什么的
Tell my friends what you do.
下部吧
Maybe the next one.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
我带你去看摄影机
Let me show you the camera.
你看着不热啊
You don't look so hot.
里兹说你病了
Rizzi said you banged out sick.
你的表在她身上
She had your watch.
什么
What?
你们结婚纪念日时琳达送你的
The one Linda gave you for your anniversary?
我们把她从水里捞出来后
Watch was still tangled in her hand
表还缠在她手上
when we pulled her out of the water.
-现在在哪 -麦克多纳那里
- Where is it now? - McDonagh has it.
克里斯
Chris.
我发誓 那是意外
Hand to God, it was an accident.
我们在车里争吵 她抓扯我 我
We were arguing in the car, she was clawing at me, I--
我推了她
I shoved her.
我只是想让她停下
I was just trying to get her to stop.
问题是 丹尼
Thing is, Danny...
最重要的是你打算怎么办
the most important thing is, what are you gonna do now?
我绝不会故意伤害她
I would never hurt her intentionally.
你了解我的 你知道我对她的感觉
You know me. You know how I felt about her.
最好的做法就是联♥系♥你的工会代表
Best option, call your union delegate
-然后自首 -不
- and turn yourself in. - No.
我做不到
I can't do that.
总比让他们来找你好
Better than they have to come looking for you.
总比我抓你进去好
Better than I have to take you in.
你 你是我搭档
You? You're my partner.
我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
所以你该听我的
That's why you should listen to me.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
好
Ok.
让我回家
Just let me go home.
先跟我老婆谈谈 我必须去
Talk to my wife first. I have to do that.
-我开车送你去 -不
- I'll drive you there. - No.
克里斯 我不会逃的
Chris, I'm not gonna rabbit.
我无处可去了
I got nowhere to go.
好啊 糖霜
Hey there, sugar bloom.
你去哪
Where you goin'?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
*帅罗*
* Hot Rod *
我到处找你
Been lookin' for you everywhere.
我放弃找你了
Gave up lookin' for you.
听说巧克力走了
I heard that Chocolate left.
那你听错了
Then you heard wrong.
我把她卖♥♥给一个布鲁克林的皮条客了
I sold her to some player out in Brooklyn.
靠 我愿意免费把她送走
Shit. I'd'a off-loaded her for free.
贱♥人♥老是咬牙 快把我逼疯了
Bitch bumped her gums so much, damn near drove me crazy.
你搬出来了
And you moved outta your crib?
找了个更好的地方
Got a better one.
你有东西吗
You holdin'?
有 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你知道你可以指望我
You know I got you.
不管了
Fuck it.
-你好 桑格中心 有什么... -唐娜
- Hello? Sanger Center, how can I... - Donna.
是的 只能预约
Yes, by appointment only.
你想哪天来
What day were you interested in?
你能等我一下吗 谢谢
Can I put you on hold for a minute? Thank you.
桑格中心 有什么需要帮助的
Sanger Center, how can I help you?
当然 门诊时间周一至周五
Sure. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday,
早上9点到下午4点
nine to four.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉
OK, sorry about that.
我看看 你说周三对吗
Let's see, you said Wednesday?
也许他是在清理他的枪
Maybe he was cleaning his gun.
大半夜在车里清理吗
Middle of the night? In his car?
还给他妻子写了遗书
After writing out a note to his wife?
我只是在想他的妻子和抚恤金
I'm just thinkin' about his wife and the goddamn pension.
我知道 但是不行
I know. But it can't play.
还有安妮塔·索拉诺
And then there's Anita Solano.
喝醉 摔到石头上 头被撞裂
Drunk. Fell on the rocks, cracked her head open,
掉进了河里
went into the river.
这样也没抚恤金
No pension there either.
-还要吗 -好啊 叫什么来着
- Do you want another one? - Sure. What's it called?
乡村皇后 菠萝汁和石榴汁糖浆
Village Queen? It's pineapple juice and grenadine.
我喝它最喜欢这样喝
Which is my favorite way to drink it.
-肯尼斯 -能谈谈吗 私下谈
- Hey, Kenneth. - Can we talk? Alone?
当然
Of course. Yeah.
这样行不通 对吗
This isn't gonna work out, is it?
这里快忙不过来了
We got so busy with this place.
都忘了分手
That we forgot to break up.
我爱你 该死
I love you. Shit.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但 这是真的
But... now this is real,
酒吧也是真的 你会一直忙里忙外
and so is the bar, and you're gonna be livin' those hours...
而我 这不是我的生活
And me? That's not my life.
那俱乐部呢
What about the club?
你把你的一切都赌进去了
You gambled every dime you had on it.
你不想继续做合伙人吗 你想退出
Do you want to stay partners? Do you want out?
-这很棒 对吗 -是的
- It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? - It is.
它属于我们两人
It's yours as much as mine.
我想退出
I think I want out.
我发誓 CC 这是我去过的最高端的地方
I swear, C.C., this is the nicest place I've ever been to.
你知道那东西会影响你食欲
You know that shit kills your appetite.
就吸了一点
It was just a little bump.
我是关心你
And I'm just lookin' out for you.
知道 谢谢你
You are. Thank you, baby.
你知道 我听说这里有城里最好的牛排
You know, I was told this place has the best beef in the city.
手工切割 味道完美醇厚
Hand-carved and aged to perfection.
来了
Here we go.
别少倒 别忘了给这位女士倒
Make it an honest pour. And don't forget my girl.
当然 先生 我们今晚有几道特色菜
Of course, sir. We have a few specials tonight--
我们要两份鲜虾盅
We're gonna start with two shrimp cocktails,
然后两份T骨牛排
then we're gonna have two Porterhouses.
说明一下
Just so you know,
一份T骨牛排是两个人吃的
one Porterhouse order is for two people.
我们就要两份
Well... we want two.
你要几分熟
And how would you like that cooked?
全熟 几乎黑掉
Well done near to black.
我要是看到一点粉红色 就不要
I see any kind of pink, it's going right back.
要吃配菜吗
There be any sides this evening?
宝贝 你来点
Baby, I'm gonna let you choose.
烤土豆
Um... baked potato?
就她说的
What the lady said.
很好的选择 谢谢你们
Excellent choice. Thank you.
今晚你是主人
Tonight is all about you.
只有我知道你工作有多努力
Nobody but me knows how hard you work.
然而 我想说点事
However... I wanna say something.
现在你会有很多工作机会
You're gonna be getting a lot of opportunities now.
旅行 名人身份 应有尽有
Travel, celebrity status, the whole nine.
但不管你去哪 你都该重视
But wherever you go... you should value the worth
你在我这里的价值
of what you have right here in this city, with me.
当然 爹地
I do, Daddy.
没人像我这样爱你 洛瑞
Ain't nobody gonna love you the way I love you, Lori.
相信我
You can believe that.
你想做什么 你想去开房♥
So what do you want to do? You wanna pay for a room,
还是我带你去找个停车的地方
or you want me to show you where to park?
我时间不多 只能在车上搞
I only got time for a car date.
夏伊 夏伊
Shay. Shay!
皮普洛先生
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表