剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
- "I bet you are." - Still shit.
这故事线拯救不了了
There's no saving this storyline.
-"你怎么这么糟糕" -"因为我没吃东西"
- "Why are you being so bad?" - "'Cause I haven't been fed."
-糖糖 -什么事
- Candy. - Yep?
别大惊小怪
Don't make it a thing,
但拉里不太会识字
but I don't think Larry can actually read very well.
我和他会在拍摄前一晚对台词
I mean, I go over his lines with him the night before,
所以就算你改了
so even if y'all make it better,
我想他在拍摄过程中还是改不了他的台词
I don't think he could just change what he's saying on the fly.
还拍不拍了
We gonna shoot soon?
我要软了
I'm losin' my juice!
好的
Ok.
各位 准备好开拍
OK, everybody, let's get ready to shoot.
大家各就各位 马上开始
Everyone back to one, we are back in.
海瑟 我有事找你
Hey, Heather. Let's talk.
至少能在午夜前进入抽♥插♥阶段
Least we'll get to the fuckin' before midnight.
拉里 过来下
Larry, come here.
这场戏是关于什么的
What is this scene about?
我们都知道发展方向 对吧
I mean, we all know where it's headed, right?
所以你们可以想怎么来就怎么来
So you just get there however the fuck you want.
-即兴表演 -对
- Improv? - Yeah!
糖糖 不要
Candy, no. No.
来 我们重头开始
Come on. Let's start at the top.
同样的地方
Same places.
拿着这个
Look, hold this.
你只要知道
All you gotta know
你无比恨他
is that you fuckin' hate him...
他很性感
and he's hot.
拉里
And Larry...
你在牢里待了很久了
...you've been in here a long time.
你寂寞难耐 欲♥火♥中烧
You are lonely, you are horny.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to fuckin' do.
说你该说的
Just say whatever you need to say
引诱她进这道门 脱掉衣服
to get her in this door and get her clothes off.
好了 各位 开始
All right, everyone, let's do it.
摄像机准备 分帧线
Cameras up. And, frame line.
做好准备
Brace yourself.
什么
What?
你自己数吧
Count 'em yourself, you want.
怎么不给我一万五
Why don't you give me 15 for it?
我只有一万两千五
Twelve-five is what I have.
我还给了你钥匙
And I gave you the keys.
想要的话就留着 弗兰奇
You want it, you keep it, Frankie.
弗兰奇先生 搞定
Mr. Frankie. Done.
跟新的一样
Looks good as new.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你开心 阿尔玛
You have a good life, Alma!
是阿尔孟达
Almunda.
我说的就是那个
That's what I said.
我在这已经三个月了
Three months I've been here.
饥饿 口渴 孤独
Hungry, thirsty, alone...
但你的食物已经足够了 你个坏男孩
You've already had enough to eat, though. You bad boy.
男孩
"Boy"?
男孩
"Boy"?
你干嘛这么冷漠
Why you gotta be so cold?
就因为一个人偷了车
Just 'cause a man steals a car...
抢了一家酒水店
and robs a liquor store,
用枪打了两个白人警♥察♥
and pistol-whipped two cracker cops
他们在错误的时间出现在停车场
who show up in the parking lot at the wrong time...
不代表我没有任何需求
don't mean I don't have any needs.
我仍然是人 对吗
I'm still a human being you got locked up in here, ain't I?
你何不对人表示点善意呢
How 'bout you show a human... some heart?
如果你有的话
If it's a heart you have.
靠 这才是我认识的他
Shit. That's the man I know.
现在可以操了吗
So, we good to fuck now?
有些人经历过困难才能学会
Some people learn the hard way.
三分部 把你的小队从人行道上撤出
Sector Three, remove your unit from the sidewalk.
重复 三分部
Repeat, Sector Three,
你的小队必须立刻撤出
the unit must be moved immediately.
看上去不怎么友好
That doesn't look friendly.
麦克多纳把你派给我 你就这么走了
McDonagh sent you to me, and you just left.
我该怎么跟他说
What should I tell him?
告诉他你是狗屁
Tell him you're bullshit.
什么狗屁
What bullshit?
我们要突袭这些妓院 能突袭多少是多少
We're gonna raid these parlors-- all that we can hit.
是吗 你是这么想的吗
Yeah? Is that what you think?
因为在我看来你什么都突袭不到
Because I think you're gonna hit nothin'--
只会找到几个空荡荡 布满精♥液♥的破地方
just a few empty, cum-stained shitholes.
-这是我的想法 -为什么
- That's what I think. - Why?
因为你那房♥间里一半的人
Because half the shitbags you had in that room,
在你还没开车回家前
they had the word out on the street
就把消息传出去了
even before you could drive home to wherever you mow a lawn.
这里是堕落街
This is The Deuce.
要是有你想的那么容易
If it were as easy as you think it is,
一开始就不会存在了
it wouldn't be here in the first place.
我也想再多废话几句 不过
I'd let you waste more of my time, but hey,
昨晚发生了命案 失陪了
I caught a homicide last night, so excuse me.
你唯一能看懂的书就是淫秽书籍
Only books you can read had to be smut.
淫秽书籍
The smut kind.
好了 夫人
There you go, ma'am.
或许该找个人来说点什么
Maybe we shoulda gotten someone to say a few words.
她是天主教♥徒♥ 对吗
She's Catholic, right? I mean...
不知道
No idea.
别忘了立个墓碑
Don't forget to throw a stone on there.
知道了
I heard ya.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表