剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Not a lot of parts for someone who looks like you.
拜托 给兄弟个机会
Come on, man. Give a brother a chance.
我跟你解释下
Let me lay it out for you.
白人是色情片的主要消费者
White guys are the major consumers of porn,
他们不想看到黑人的屌♥
and they don't want to see a black guy's cock.
让他们没有安全感 懂吗
Makes 'em feel insecure. You dig?
这些姑娘里 至少有一半不愿跟黑人做
Half these girls, they wouldn't fuck a black guy on a dare.
跨种族 会玷污她们的名号♥
Interracial, uh, tarnishes their brand.
你是说这些婊♥子♥是种族主义者吗
You sayin' these bitches is racist?
这不是种族主义 是经济
It's not racism; it's economics.
没有相应的市场
There's no market for it.
这样吧 要是强尼·凯斯
Tell you what. If Johnnie Keyes drops dead
在他45分钟的马拉松做♥爱♥中挂掉
during one of his 45-minute marathon screws,
我就第一个联♥系♥你
you're my first call.
-你问了他吗 -问他什么
- You asked him? - Asked him what?
钱的事
About the money.
-我问了 -然后呢
- Yeah, I asked him. - And?
那混♥蛋♥太贱 不愿补上
The motherfucker's too cheap to pay what he owes.
那这就是你最后一次航♥班♥
So this is gonna be your last flight.
我们以后不拍了
We're done here.
该死 弗兰奇
Goddamnit, Frankie!
文森特每周都会来问数额
Vincent's in here every week askin' about the count.
汤米也是
Tommy too!
你希望鲁迪也来吗
You really want Rudy to come knockin' on the door next?
拿鲁迪钱的人可没好下场
'Cause the guy after Rudy's not gonna be knockin' at all.
淡定 这地方算是我发明的
Relax. I practically invented this place.
-你发明了打飞机 -从某种程度上讲 是的
- Oh. You invented jerking off? - In a manner of speakin', yes.
你发明个鬼 把钱放回去
You didn't invent shit! Go put it back in the office.
跟我弟说
Just tell my little brother
我会把今天的钱拿去下注 大赚一笔
I'm gonna parlay today's take into a fuckin' jackpot.
好吗
All right?
夏伊 你怎么样
Shay, how you makin' it?
我好得不行
I'm right as rain.
上班前喝杯咖啡吧
How about we get you a cup of coffee before you clock in?
咖啡会让我急躁
Coffee makes me edgy.
那就喝不含咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡 对你更好
Sanka, then. They say it's better for you, anyway.
我没事
I'm-- I'm cool.
我扶着你
I gotcha.
有人得把那修好
Someone should fix that.
嗯 我去联♥系♥人
Yeah. I'll make a call.
达琳 你该醒了 而不是睡着
Darlene, you're supposed to be aroused, not asleep.
为什么我们在飞机上做♥爱♥
Why are we having sex on a plane
周围全是人 而且没人注意到
with all these people around, and nobody even notice?
这是喜剧 达琳 不需要讲理
It's a comedy, Darlene. Doesn't have to make sense.
要是不讲理我就没法投入
Well, I can't get into it if it doesn't make sense.
好吧 你在三万英尺的高空
All right. You're 30,000 feet up,
他是外交官 令人兴奋 你很激动
he's a diplomat, it's thrilling, you're excited...
或许我们该谈谈我的动力
Maybe we should talk about my motivation.
太颠簸了 伯尼
I'm losing altitude, Bernie.
好吧 停 大家去喝杯咖啡
All right, cut! Everybody grab a cup of coffee,
做点什么 放松
do somethin', relax...
搞什么 达琳
What the hell, Darlene?
-你跟拉里谈了 对吗 -是的
- You spoke to Larry, right? - Yeah, I did.
你还是不打算给钱
And you still ain't gonna pay?
什么 凯瑞昨天没给你钱吗
What? Carrie didn't pay you yesterday?
没给够
Didn't pay enough.
我想知道为什么我的薪水
I want to know why I don't rate 200 a day
不像凯丽和珍妮弗一样 一天200
like Kelly and Jennifer.
没错
Damn straight.
-这是不对的 -不
- That shit ain't right. - No.
值多少就给多少才是对的
Right's paying what something's worth.
我已经跟你主子说了
And I already told your man here,
你是"奥利奥"中错误的那部分
you're the wrong part of the Oreo.
去死吧 伯尼
Blow it out of your ass, Bernie.
没错
That's right.
我们不干了
We're done with this shit...
-伯尼 -拜托
- Bernie. - Come on!
我还要拍插入的画面
I still need the penetration shot!
手♥淫♥7块5
Seven-fifty for a handjob.
这些女生才多大 13 14岁
And the girls are, what, 13, 14 years old?
那混♥蛋♥ 他简直没人道
I mean, that sick fuck, he's got no sense of decency.
这是真的吗 他用小孩
Is this true? Is he using kids?
档案上又没有出生证明
It's not like he keeps birth certificates on file.
谁会知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
去查清楚
Find out.
霍达斯是放映机之王 我没有异议
Hodas is King of the Peeps. I don't dispute that.
他用硬币修座城♥堡♥我也不在乎
He could make a castle out of quarters for all I care.
但他不该掺和妓院行业
But he should stay the fuck out of the parlor business.
我承认我犯了错
I admit I made a mistake
我不该去你在村里的同志酒吧
approaching your swish down in the Village.
我后悔送那些波多黎各人
And I regret sending those Puerto Rican animals down
去骚扰他的顾客
to hassle his clientele.
但正如我跟那小子说的 我知道他是你的人后
But as I told the kid, once I realized he was with you,
我就没管他了
I left him alone.
我们都同意格林威治村是公开领地 对吗
Now, we all agree that the Village is open territory. Yes?
当然
Sure.
我言而有信 是你的就是你的
I'm a man of good faith. What's yours is yours.
当然了
You're goddamn right it is.
所以你为什么要跟我说谁拥有市中心
So where the fuck do you come off tellin' me who owns Midtown?
多年前我们达成共识
We all came to an agreement years ago
可以在堕落街上开店
that the Deuce is open for business.
要是你的妓院赚不了钱
And if you're not makin' any money in your parlors,
那就开文具店卖♥♥铅笔
then open up a stationery store and sell fuckin' pencils.
我根本不在乎
I could give a shit.
我会找人去和霍达斯谈谈
I'll have someone talk to Hodas
使用未成年少女的事
about the underage girls.
就这样吗
That's it?
谢谢告知我
Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
你好 梅丽尔小姐 我是戴安·罗森塔尔
Hello, Miss Merrell, it's Diane Rosenthal.
在申请贷款前
We're gonna need proof of a steady income
我们需要你稳定收入的证据
before going any further with a loan application.
你下周能把你最近的工资条复印件
Can you bring copies of your most recent paystubs
拿到银行吗
to the bank sometime next week?
请给我电♥话♥ 我们好安排时间 再见
Please call me so we can arrange a time. Bye-bye.
嘿
Hey there.
希望你回家顺利
Hope you got home OK.
我在办公室 翻我的名片盒
I'm at the office, going through my Rolodex,
有几个人你可以联♥系♥
and I got a couple names you can hit up here in town,
我在电影学校的同学
guys I went to film school with,
或许能帮你实现愿望
might get you a little closer to what you need.
说明一下
Just to be clear, you know,
我还是没帮你 好吗
I'm still not helping, all right?
这是你的宝贝 回见
This thing is your baby. I'll see you soon.
艾琳 是妈妈
Eileen, it's Mom.
我们得谈谈亚当
We need to talk about Adam.
收到消息后给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get this message.
看牌
Whoo! Check.
该你了 丹尼
It's your move, Oh Danny boy.
加注
I raise.
用什么
With what?
用这个
With this.
好吧
OK, then.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这是我在49街上一处公♥寓♥的钥匙
It's the key to a place I own on 49th.
我跟注
I'm callin' ya.
你知道
Ya know...
我一直想在市中心找间公♥寓♥
I always wanted an apartment in Midtown.
同花顺 各位
Boom! That's the ballgame, fellas.
不可能
No fuckin' way.
见鬼
That hurts.
我能说什么 运气就是好
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表