剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Tips were shit tonight.
一到夜间秀就变味了
It's all good, clean fun until the late show,
尽都是穷鬼和酒鬼
and then, the cheapest and the drunkest.
从现在起
Yeah, from now on,
妓院每周上交的钱
the part of the nut that's the weekly from the parlors,
就由黑弗兰奇给了
Black Frankie here's gonna deliver that.
不 文斯 负责的是你
No, Vince. You're responsible.
以后不是了
Not anymore.
我不经营妓院了
I'm steppin' away from the parlors.
我要退出
I want out of that.
退出 退出什么意思
Out. What the fuck is "Out"?
-汤米 -干什么
- Tommy. - What?
那不就是
Ain't that one of them motherfuckers
你要我去找的那混♥蛋♥吗
you want me to be lookin' for?
-在哪 -吃披萨的那个
- Where? - Suckin' on a pizza slice.
-比利 -比利·戴蒙
- Billy... - Billy Diamond.
-谁 -打手 烈马的人
- Who? - Muscle. Workin' with the Horse.
也是马蒂·霍达斯的人 他不是黑帮的
And Marty Hodas. He ain't a made guy,
但他跟他们一样不干净
but he's into their shit just the same.
拿着 等我一下
Here. Hold that a second.
这是干什么
What the fuck is this about?
是这样的
Thing about all this
我烧你们店的时候
is that when I put a torch to your place,
我会去投币打电♥话♥
I got the sense to go to a phone, drop a dime,
通知妓院 告诉他们起火了
call the joint, tell 'em that they're on fire.
但你们不会 你们是混♥蛋♥
Not you guys. You're assholes.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck you talkin' about?
你听到我了
You heard me.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
嗯
Well...
令人遗憾
that was regrettable.
看到那光头了吗
You see that bald guy?
该死的人♥渣♥想要把钱收回去
Fucking prick wanted his bill back
因为我不愿让他指交我
because I wouldn't let him finger me.
顾客不总是对的
Customer ain't always right.
蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
你有没有想过
Ya ever think for one minute of your life
你会嫁给一个干洗工
you'd ever find yourself married to a dry cleaner?
-没 -先生们 下面出场的是
- No. - Gentlemen, here comes
-美丽灵活的 -我也没
- the beautiful and flexible - Me neither.
杰西卡·丹杰儿[危险]
Jessica Danger to the stage.
欢迎上台 丹杰儿小姐
Welcome to the stage, Miss Danger.
斯黛芙妮·埃斯波西托16岁
Stephanie Esposito was 16.
-谁 -小猫
- Who? - Kitty.
那个死去的姑娘
The dead girl.
艾什莉找到了她在北部的家人
Ashley found her family upstate.
她未成年
She was underage.
鲍比雇用她的时候可能只有15岁
Might have been 15 when Bobby hired her.
我们要埋葬她 文森特
We're goin' to bury her, Vincent.
给她找个墓地 买♥♥块墓碑
Find her a boneyard... buy her a stone.
-好 -你跟你姐夫说这是他的责任
- OK. - You tell your brother-in-law this is his responsibility.
鲍比出钱 这都怪他
Bobby's paying out. This is on him.
我会的
I'll do it.
你是说你会告诉他还是说你会出钱
You'll "Do it," You'll tell him, or you'll "Do it," You'll pay?
我是说我会出钱
I mean I'll cover it.
为什么你出钱
Why you?
我问你问题
I asked you a question.
为什么是你 文森特
Why you, Vincent?
我想确保这事顺利完成
I want to make sure it gets done.
-我很愧疚 -就这样
- I just feel bad. - That's it?
-没别的可说了吗 -这跟那晚有关吗
- Nothing else to say? - What, is this about the other night?
-你的摄影朋友 -我才不管薇薇呢
- Your photographer friend? - I don't give a shit about Viv.
我们各有各的准则
We both have rules we play by.
-这是鲍比的锅 -鲍比
- This is Bobby. - Bobby?
他醉了 他就那样
The man was drunk. That's how he gets.
我要睡了
I'm goin' to sleep.
还要筹划葬礼呢
I've got a funeral to plan.
我今晚目睹了一件事
I saw something happen tonight.
什么
What?
是什么
What was it?
不跟我说吗
You're not gonna tell me?
你真坏 囚犯迪基
You're a bad boy, Prisoner Dickey.
我
All's I--
你为什么这么刻薄
Why you gotta be so mean?
我只想要更多的食物
All's I want is more food.
你要说"拜托"吗
Are you gonna say "Please"?
你打开牢门 我就说
You open up these bars, I will.
-还是你 -什么还是我
- It's still you. - What's still me?
-另一句台词 -说什么
- You have another line. - Say what?
你还有句台词
You have another line.
好了 停
OK, let's cut.
-大家重新准备 -没事 没事
- Everyone back to one. - It's OK. It's OK.
拉里 怎么回事
Hey, Larry, what's goin' on?
你要是不打扰我 我就没问题
If you would quit interrupting me, I'd get it.
你在刁难我
You're throwing me with that shit.
台词是
OK. The line is...
"打开门 我就向你表示拜托[取悦]和谢谢"
"Open this door-- I'll show you 'please' and 'thank you.'"
就五句话
It's five sentences.
五句愚蠢的话
Five stupid sentences.
你想让我记住
You want me to get this right,
为什么不给我点能说得通的台词
why don't you give me some shit that makes sense?
布朗先生 你不是第一个
Mr. Brown, you are not the first guy
在色情片里说蠢话的人
to say some dumb shit in a porn film.
别再捣乱了
Now stop slappin' the camera.
他们不是为了对话而看的
They're not watching it for the dialogue.
糖糖 恕我直言
Candy, respectfully--
拉里 我想开拍了
Larry, I'd like to roll the camera.
恕我直言 你有看剧本吗
Respectfully, you read that shit?
人们要相信她想和在狱中的我发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
People supposed to believe she wanna fuck me behind that shit?
他说得对 我见过一些很烂的剧本
He's right. I've seen some pretty bad scripts,
但这个就像是初中生写的
but this one is like a junior high school kid wrote it.
一个乘特殊校车的初中生
A junior high school kid who takes the special bus.
-好 好 -就是说说
- OK. OK. - Just sayin'.
给我10分钟
All right, give me ten minutes,
我来修改一下
I'm gonna try and tweak it.
你改的时候 能把我名字换了吗
While you're at it, can you change my name?
够了
Stop!
囚犯迪基 搞错没有
"Prisoner Dickey." Please.
不用谢
You're welcome.
《一个皮条客的生活》
"The Life of a Pimp."
《生活和时代》
"Life and Times."
好像他想要惹怒所有人一样
It's like he's looking for a way to piss everybody off.
"薪水不错 拿钱闭嘴 好吗"
"The money's good, just shut the fuck up and get paid, right?"
我真希望你能代理我
I just wish that you could rep me.
他仍然能拿钱
And he could still get paid,
但你可以像内行一样搞定一切
but you could just do everything the right way.
那我的钱就少了
That sorta leaves me short.
嗯
Yeah.
或者这样 你继续让CC做你的经理人
Or there's this. You keep C.C. as your manager,
我给你找活 赚到的钱我们五五分
I find you work, we split the fees on that work,
但只限于我给你找的活
but only on the gigs I bring you.
-所以你们平分一万五 -有个条件
- So you each take half of 15. - On one condition.
干这些活的时候 我跟着你
On those jobs, I come with you.
他得远离片场
He stays the fuck away from the film set.
孩子 他让你卖♥♥淫的时候 他有进房♥间吗
Kiddo, when he had you tricking, did he need to be in the room?
生意不同 模式一样
Different business, same setup.
你要我跟他说吗
You want me to tell him?
你要跟他说吗
You gonna tell him?
-我觉得 等等 -怎么样了
- I think-- Wait, where-- - How's it goin'?
-"当然了" -还是很烂
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表