剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Surprise.
给你买♥♥了点东西
Got somethin' for you.
-马上就好 行吗 -不 就现在
- In a minute, OK? - No, now.
你会喜欢的 快把眼睛闭上
You'll like this. Come on, close your eyes.
-CC 我真的得准备好 -来嘛
- C.C., I really have to get ready. - Come on.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
眼睛闭好
Keep them closed.
好了
Ok...
睁开眼睛
...open.
惠特曼巧克力
真大
They're... big.
还没完 来这里
That ain't all. Come here.
看这里面
Look in there.
-什么鬼 -赶紧看看
- What the hell? - Just look.
什么
What?
纯种狗
Pure breed.
来自上东区 某个法国人的地方
From the Upper East Side, some French place.
-CC 我 -看看那个项圈
- C.C. I-- - Yo, check that collar.
-是湿的 它撒过尿 -你要训练它
- It's wet. It peed. - Well, you gotta train it.
我没法训练狗 CC
I can't train a dog, C.C.
我从没养过狗 我不知道怎么训练
I mean, I've never had one. I don't know how.
我以为你喜欢狗
Well... I thought you loved dogs.
它们 还行
They're... OK.
-我可以把它送回去 -没事 给我吧
- I can take it back. - No. It's-- I've got him.
不管怎样 它是你的了
Anyway, it's yours.
你想怎么处理都行
Do what you want with it.
展开后你会更舒服的
You'll be more comfortable when we open it up.
这是卡斯特罗牌的 所以
It's a Castro, so...
这样可以吗
Is this OK?
我 我不想 我以为你
I-I don't wanna-- I thought you--
不 没事
No, it's fine.
你有和女人在一起过吗
You ever been with a woman?
不是为了玩乐
Not for fun.
有时候为了工作 但是
I mean, sometimes for work, but...
我有兴趣
I'm into it.
你确定
You sure?
没事的
It's fine.
挺好的
It's good.
反正你也有点像个男人
I mean, you're a little like a guy, anyway.
除了你有点胸
Except you got boobs... kinda.
没有老二
And no dick.
算是一种解脱
That's a relief.
真的
Really.
带老二的都是混♥蛋♥
Dicks are assholes.
我已经受够老二了
I'm so sick of dicks.
如果我余生再也不见到老二的话
If I never see another dick for the rest of my life,
我发誓
I swear...
你不必再见到
You don't have to.
我可以照顾你一段时间
I could take care of stuff for a while.
你可以就好好休息 直到你准备好了
You could just veg... till you're ready.
然后你也许可以再找一份工作
And then you can get another job, maybe,
另一种工作
another type of work, you know?
比如什么
Like what?
你想要的都可以 可以是任何工作
Whatever you want. It could be anything.
我看见新闻上报道现在都有女宇航员了
Yo, I saw on the news they even got woman astronauts now.
所以我应该成为一名宇航员
So I should become an astronaut?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我只是 我
I'm just-- I'm...
大声说了出来
talking out loud.
思考
Thinking.
你把思考的事说了出来
You're thinkin' out loud.
过来
Come here.
入口就只在这一边
Now, the entrance is all the way on this side,
所以我们完全不会干扰到那栋楼
so we won't be disturbing that building at all.
-但是你有边门 -只是消防出口
- But you have the side door. - It's a fire exit only.
-我仍然觉得不行 -好的
- I'm still stuck at go. - OK.
你这里街邻有一大♥片♥住♥宅♥区
You're abutting a wide residential zone here.
-一个夜店不是个 -更像是个高级酒吧
- A nightclub isn't really... - It's more of a lounge.
有酒水 音乐 舞蹈
There's liquor, music, dancing.
我们知道是什么 尤其是有这类顾客
We know where this goes, especially with this... clientele.
这个地方不适合
It's the wrong place for it.
这周围有很多酒吧和餐馆
There are plenty of other bars and restaurants around.
-不是夜店 -我知道那词让大家产生了困惑
- Not nightclubs. - OK, I think I threw everyone with that word.
我追求的是一种安静的魅力 知道吗
I'm going for a kind of quiet glamour, ya know?
老式好莱坞 搞笑喜剧的感觉
Old Hollywood. Screwball comedy feel.
卡洛尔·隆巴德随时可能进门
You expect Carole Lombard to come wafting in any minute.
我有个问题
I have a question.
我们过一会儿再展开提问环节
We're gonna open the floor for questions in a few.
我妹妹住在第十大道
My sister lives across
对面有很多这种类型酒吧
from one of these type bars on 10th Street.
-这不是酒吧 -这有太多酒吧了
- It's not a bar. - There's too many bars, period.
每次一个商店倒闭 就变成酒吧
And every time a store closes, it becomes a bar.
我可以说话吗
May I speak?
他们不♥穿♥上衣到处走
They walk around, no shirt,
在公共场合搂搂抱抱
grab each other right in the open.
-现在到处都是 -打断你一下
- It's everywhere now. - Let me stop you right there.
我们都在想这个 总有人要说出来
We're all thinking it. Someone has to say it.
够了 玛丽
That's enough... Mary.
我认为她是对的 我觉得所有人都在想这个
I think she's right. I think everyone is thinking it.
-但我不知道如何交涉 -让我插句话
- But I don't know how to approach... - Let me butt in here.
我换个话题
This is taking a strange turn.
-谢谢 -我是同性恋 好吗
- Thank you. - I'm gay, OK?
我是同性恋
I'm a homosexual.
这个委员会里有其他同性恋吗
Are there other homosexuals on this committee?
好的 有两个
OK, so that's two.
全员董事会上还有更多 相信我
And there are more on the full board, trust me.
所以就我看来这算不上是问题
So this is not an issue as far as I'm concerned.
-好的 -我们可以继续了吗
- OK. - Can we proceed?
事先声明 如果你在暗示我的发言...
For the record, if you're implying that my comments were--
我没有在暗示任何东西 我有耳朵
I'm not implying anything. I have ears.
我已经在这个城市作为同性恋
And I have been living as a gay man in this city
生活了二十年了 好吗
for the last 20 years, OK?
我什么言论没听过
I've heard it all about 800,000 times.
-我的担心纯粹是出于实际 -好的
- My concerns are purely practical. - Fine.
你说得对
Then we agree.
我们能重回话题吗
Shall we get back to it?
再告诉我们一下你计划何时开业
Tell us again your target opening date?
所以我负责疫苗 节育
So I get the vaccinations, the birth control...
我对那些事一无所知 我大概可以解决食物
I don't know about all that. I could probably handle food.
你可以买♥♥三明治或者
Can you get sandwiches or...
可以
Yeah, I can do that.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
要喝点什么 糖糖
What's it gonna be, Candy?
艾比
Abby.
你那些朋友
All your friends,
玩音乐 拍电影
with their music and their films
办摄影展
and their gallery shows,
他们哪里来的这么多钱
where do they come up with the money?
大部分人是从父母那里拿的钱
Most of them get it from their parents.
手头紧吗 糖糖
Strapped, Candy?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我电影缺经费
Yeah, I'm short on my movie money.
我大概只有一半的资金
I got about half of what I need. Maybe.
所以你能借我点吗 文斯
So what do you say, Vince?
-什么 -你想入伙吗
- What? - You want in?
拜托
Come on!
这个风险和投资餐馆一样
It's no more risk than investing in a fucking restaurant.
酒吧生意对我来说已经很冒风险了
The bar business is enough of a gamble for me.
你确定
You sure?
我要一杯美雅士朗姆酒混汤力水
I will take a Myer's and Tonic.
马上来
You got it.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表