剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Hi, Dad.
亚当在吗
Is Adam here?
他不会跟你走
He's not going with you.
妈
Ma.
-我答应要带他去海滩的 -我不管你答应了什么
- I promised him the beach. - I don't care what you promised him.
他不会去 这家也不欢迎你
He's not goin', and you're not welcome in this house.
-爸 -你以为这会对他有什么影响
- Dad-- - How did you think it would be for him?
你觉得在学校要是大家提起的话
What do you think happens in a schoolyard
会怎么样
when everything gets said?
怎么 发什么了什么事吗
Why, did something happen?
你告诉了全世界你是谁
When you tell the whole world who you are?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
因为你根本不了解
Because you don't have any idea--
爸
Hey, Dad.
爸
Dad.
你想跟我说什么
So, what'd you want to talk to me about?
他死了
He's dead.
CC 他死了
C.C. He's dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I know.
我看到他了 死了
I saw him. Dead.
你看到他了
You saw him?
你当时在场
You were there?
为什么
Why?
是因为我吗
Was it 'cause of me?
不
No.
那是为什么
So, why?
就那么发生了
It just happened.
但他不会回来了
But he's not comin' back.
你就需要知道这个
That's what you need to know.
马上来新鲜咖啡
I got some fresh coffee comin' up.
你要咖啡吗 我正在煮脱咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
You want some coffee? I got some decaf brewing.
在执勤过程中中枪
...was shot in the line of duty.
这位有着14年丰富经验的警♥察♥入住了
The 14-year veteran was admitted
圣文森特医院
to St. Vincent's Hospital
肩膀中了一枪
with a single gunshot wound to the shoulder.
而...
While the--
你应该认识他吧
Take it you know the guy.
他就是公共道德部的老人
That is the senior man in Public Morals,
我差点就把他转到
and I had him a heartbeat away from being transferred
郊区的破警局去了
to some shithole precinct in an outer borough.
-而现在呢 -现在
- And now? - Now?
他挨了一枪 他成英雄了
He took one for the company. He's a fuckin' hero.
要是有人不同意
And if anyone says different,
他就脱下衣服 给他们看他的伤口
he just unbuttons his shirt and shows 'em the scar.
他现在拥有所有的权力
He fuckin' rules where he stands.
逗我吧
You're kidding me.
上帝是个二流的小说家
God's a second-rate novelist.
事实是 警司
Truth is, Sergeant,
我不需要你清理堕落街
I don't need you to clean up the Deuce,
或者你自己的部门
or even clean up your own department.
我只需要你守住阵线
What I need is for you to hold the line
不让其变得更糟
and make sure it doesn't get worse.
你要是能做到这点
You give me that...
剩下的交给钱就是了
...and the money will do the rest.
未来就是现在 我要把这些混♥蛋♥
The future's now, and I'm gonna run these sons of bitches
赶出这座岛
right off this island.
你要是喜欢什么 就放它们走
You love somethin', set it free.
要是回来找你 就操蛋了
If it comes back to you, it's fucked up.
说到这个 他们跟我说你回来了
Speakin' of which, they told me you were back.
还上你欠的钱再加上利息
What, you pay what you owe, plus some vig?
可以这么说
Manner of speakin'.
我电影赚的钱全都会被他们拿走
They're fuckin' me out of every last dollar I'm due on my movie.
鲁迪 心有愧疚
And Rudy, feelin' a little bit guilty,
让我回到这破地方
hands me back this fuckin' shithole.
那混♥蛋♥还跟我说
I mean, motherfucker actually says to me,
这次最好别偷那么多钱
"Hey, try not to steal so many quarters this time.
少偷点 别太明显
Just keep it within reason."
操
Fuck.
没什么比安慰奖更糟了
Nothin' shittier than a consolation prize.
是啊
Yeah.
-文斯 -嘿
- Vince. - Hey.
鲍比
Ah, Bobby.
我刚去了圣加布里埃尔教堂
Uh, I was over at St. Gabriel,
处理艾什莉的事 你懂的
with Ashley. You know.
了解
Yeah, OK.
你没给那个姑娘买♥♥墓碑
You, uh, you didn't put a stone down for that other girl,
她叫什么来着
what's-her-name.
该死
Shit.
我忘了
Yeah, I fuckin' forgot.
我会去搞定的 文斯 抱歉
I'll get it done, Vince. Sorry.
我们没这么差的 鲍比
We're better than this, Bobby.
我们可以做得更好
We can be better, you know?
来吧 人人都会跳舞
Yeah, come on, everyone knows how to dance.
好吧 节奏慢点的怎么样
All right. How 'bout a slow one?
好
Yeah.
这一点不慢 笨蛋
This isn't slow, silly.
好的
OK, uh...
你们能摆好姿势吗
Can I see you guys in your position?
我想看看有没有办法...
I wanna see if there's a way we...
关于我们将实施的具体策略
to speak further about the specific strategies
我要邀请
we will be deploying, I'd like to introduce
市中心执法项目总监
the director of the Midtown Enforcement Project,
我的上司 卡尔·韦斯布罗德
and my boss, Carl Weisbrod.
卡尔
Carl.
谢谢
Thank you.
色情片《性感小红帽》首周票房♥大卖♥♥
格雷格
Greg!
-你来了 -当然
- You're here. - Of course.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to L.A.
谢谢
Thank you.
去哪儿
Where to?
早餐
Breakfast.
你如果要收回我的警徽 霍尔警监
If you gonna take my badge, Captain Hall,
不如现在就收了吧
you might as well do it now,
因为不破案我是不会收手的
'cause I ain't gonna stop until I solve this case.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表