剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
眼见为实
seeing is believing.
没错
Yeah.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
好了 我们
OK, let's, uh,
大家各就各位
let's get back to into position.
所有人从头开始
Everybody back to one!
-摄影 -声音开机
- Frame up. - Roll sound.
-开始录音 -摄像机准备
- Sound speed! - Roll camera.
-开拍 -好了
- Rolling. - OK.
场景18A 第三次
Eighteen Apple, take three.
开拍
And action!
我爱死这座城市了
I love this fuckin' town.
我想说的是
What I'm tryin' to say is...
我带着这个谎言生活很久了
that I've been carryin' this lie for a long time.
欺骗所有人
With everybody.
欺骗你 某种程度上也欺骗了我自己
With you, and myself in some weird way.
就像是 我清楚我知道什么
It's like, I knew what I knew,
我把我知道的放进一个盒子里
I put it into a box,
然后我再也不想打开那个盒子看它
and then I never wanted to open the box and look at it.
我知道这几乎说不通 我
I know that barely makes sense. I-- I--
我很多年前就把自己逼成这样了
I backed myself into this years ago.
先是这个酒吧
First with this bar,
之后他们来和我谈关于妓院的事
and then they came to me about the parlors,
我拒绝了
and I said no.
但是鲍比 他想干
But Bobby, he wanted that.
而他们只相信我
And I was the one that they could trust...
所以又开始做妓院
so then the parlors.
再就是我管理366 保罗在城南的酒吧
And then me at 3-6-6, Paul at his bar downtown,
还有弗兰奇的那些放映机
and Frankie with all the goddamn peeps.
他们不只是房♥东或者赌徒
They're not just landlords or backers
或者我说起来那样
or however I made it sound.
所以所有信封都会给黑帮吗
So all the envelopes go to the Mob?
我的也是吗
Even mine?
是 不过我不会再撒谎了
Yeah, but I'm not lyin' anymore.
但我不知道如何抽身
I don't know how to get out.
我也不知道鲍比和弗兰奇会怎么样
And I don't know what's gonna happen to Bobby or Frankie
还有姑娘们 所有人
or the girls or anybody.
你知道的 又不是说
And, you know, it's not like
我走了这一切就会结束
it's just gonna stop if I leave.
这他妈是个永动机 它一直转啊转啊转个不停
Fuckin' thing's a machine, it just runs and runs and runs.
你要对姑娘们负责
The girls are your responsibility.
是啊 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm sayin'.
而我骗了你这么多年
And me lying to you all these years...
把责任推脱给鲍比和弗兰奇
puttin' it off on Bobby and Frankie,
假装我可以置身事外
pretending that I could just... step away.
我也有责任
That's on me, too.
对不起 艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
我早知道
I knew.
至少我想我早就知道
At least I think I knew.
也许我之前也在说谎
Maybe I was lying, too.
那你现在打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know. Ah...
我肯定不会再要妓院的钱了
I know I'm not taking another dollar from the parlors.
这是我的分成
My cut's right there.
你拿去吧
It's for you.
给我
For me?
我要你的妓院钱干什么
What the fuck do I want with your fuckin' parlor money?
你知道该怎么花
You'll know where it should go,
你可以拿去做好事
and you can do something good with it.
文森特 我不想要
Vincent, I don't want it.
我也不想
Well, I don't want it either.
我不会拿走的
I'm not pickin' it up.
我会放在这里
It'll be here when you look for it.
你听说比赛了吗 该死的阿莫斯·奥蒂斯
Did you hear the game? Fuckin' Amos Otis
在第九局打出了一记再见全垒打
with a walk-off home run in the ninth.
还在棒球场内 什么鬼
And it was inside the park. The fuck is that?
准备
Alright, here we go.
靠
Ah, fuck.
拿去 我什么都没看到
Take it. I didn't see anything.
有人问你谁干的
When they ask you who did this,
你就说
go on and say what you gonna say:
有两个黑人抢劫我
"Two niggas ran up on me."
钱包给我
Gimme your wallet.
开车
Let's go.
霍博肯的沃尔特·梅尔
Walter Mayer from Hoboken.
你儿子叫什么
What's your boy's name?
汤米
Tommy.
好名字 好名字
Good name. Fine name.
走吧 沃尔特·梅尔
Just walk on, Walter Mayer.
忘记这事 我就不会来新泽西找你
Forget enough so that I never come to Jersey.
这么晚叫我来 弗朗西斯 我看看都搞到了什么
You got me out late, Francis. Let's see what we're sellin'.
皮普洛先生 我不知道怎么会这样
Look, uh, Mr. Pipilo, I don't know how this happened.
-真的 -什么情况
- I honestly don't. - What's the problem?
两只左脚
Two left feet.
他们一直这么干 因为我们在抢他们
They've been doin' this shit because we been robbin' 'em blind.
他们在一辆车里装左脚的鞋
They send the left shoes in one truck,
-另一辆车装右脚的 -我擦
- and the rights in the other. - Fuck me.
你是说我们得劫持装右脚的车
So you're sayin' we gotta hijack the right shoe truck
才行吗
and we'll be good to go?
而不是
Ha ha! As opposed to--
-谁给你们说的 -卡洛斯
- Who tipped you to this? - All: Carlos!
那混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker!
你们 你们是我最爱的团队
Oh, man, you guys, you are my favorite crew out here.
我尊敬你们的野心
I respect the ambition.
即使如此
be that as it may, uh,
我还是完了
I'm still fucked.
至少我的电影是这样
At least my movie is.
-什么电影 -是个色情片 但是
- What movie? - Oh, it's a porno, but...
就跟真的电影一样
you know, it's like a real film.
大城市里的小红帽
Little Red Riding Hood in the big city,
洛瑞·麦迪逊饰演小红帽
Lori Madison in red.
电影看着很棒
Yeah, the film looks fuckin' great,
但开销比平时多很多
but it's costing a lot more than it usually does,
而我作为制片人
and me bein' a producer and all...
你是制片人
And you're makin' this movie right now?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
看地铁 看地铁
Check the cars, check the cars.
糖糖 这节看着是空的
Candy, this looks empty!
不 里面还有几个人
No, there's a couple of guys in here.
最后一节车厢可能性最大
I think that last one's our best bet.
这里是空的
Empty here!
我们要怎么阻止人上来
How we gonna keep people from getting on?
-他们可以参与到电影里来 -好
- They get to be part of the movie. - OK,
凌晨两点
2:00 in the fuckin' morning.
我们有两卷胶片 一辆地铁
We got two mags of film, we got a subway car,
在到因伍德之前有15站
we got 15 stops till Inwood.
伐木工 裤子脱了
Woodsman, get your fuckin' pants off.
小红帽 衣服脱掉
Little Red, get naked.
好了 变♥态♥们
All right, freaks,
我们开拍吧
let's shoot this fuckin' movie!
小乔 我的斧子呢
Joss, where's my axe?
我不懂 我到底是一个天真无邪的姑娘
I don't get it. Am I the sweet, innocent girl,
还是一个骚货
or am I the seductive slut?
不 你首先是一个身份
No. First you're one...
然后是另一个
and then you're the other.
有时两个都是
Sometimes you're both.
我懂 不按顺序拍摄的时候
I know, it can be confusing
有时会令人糊涂
when you shoot the story out of order.
或者 你懂的
Or, you know.
你可以利用你的酒窝
You could work those dimples, baby.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表