我会的
I'll do that.
怎么了 你一个人去吗
What's going on? You going alone?
可能有些不自量力
It's probably hubris,
但我还是觉得也许能见到她
but I still think I might be able to reach her.
基恩探员 我是哈罗德·库珀
Agent Keen. It's Harold Cooper.
我一个人来的
I'm alone.
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
开门 伊丽莎白
Open the door, Elizabeth.
恐怕我们来晚了 哈罗德
I'm afraid we're too late, Harold.
她好像已经走了
It appears she's already gone.
我们发给你的照片
The photos we sent,
你说里面没有你认识的人 你没说真话对吗
you said you didn't recognize anyone. That wasn't true, was it?
对 西尔维娜·罗萨里奥在亚伯拉罕·摩尔斯那工作
No, Silvina Rosario works for Abraham Moores
我在照片里一看到她
Once I saw her in the photos,
就知道亚伯撒谎了 可以轻易说服他
I knew Abe had lied and could easily be persuaded to
告诉我他知道的事
tell me what he knew.
也许你早点告诉我们这个信息
Perhaps if you had shared that information with us sooner
伊丽莎白就不会从我们眼皮底下溜走
Elizabeth wouldn't have eluded us.
罪行 钻石 玻璃房♥ 哈罗德
Sins, stones, and glass houses, Harold.
我们俩从来没有公平竞争
Neither of us has played fair with the other.
既然你的工作职责
Now, seeing as how your job description
是公平竞争 而我的相反
is to play fair and mine is to not,
那么可以认为
then an argument could be made
你的过错略大于我 但有什么好计较的呢
that you're slightly more at fault than I, but why quibble?
伊丽莎白已经走了 还带着我的东西
Elizabeth's gone and she's taken something of mine with her.
我没兴趣知道她从你那偷了什么
I couldn't be less interested in what she stole from you.
我只关心她的安危
My sole concern is her well-being
还有让她回来以便帮她疗伤
and getting her back to help her heal from the wound
就是你杀她妈妈的时候造成的伤害
that you caused when you killed her mother.
我们各自为自己的选择负责
We are each responsible for the choices we make.
伊丽莎白也做了她的选择
Elizabeth has made hers.
要负责任的是她 而不是我
She's responsible for it, not me.
我想你也会认为她要为
I suppose you also think that she's responsible
放走自♥由♥职业者负责
for The Freelancer's release,
因为我们在这里 而她不在
which now that we're here and she's not,
事情肯定会变成那样
is guaranteed to happen.
我想她不止是要为这件事负责
I think she's not only responsible for it,
我想这正是她想要的
I think it's what she wants.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
前一天 伊丽莎白偷了我数百万美金
One day, Elizabeth steals millions of dollars from me,
接着 要价不菲的律师要求保释
and next, The Freelancer has a brand-new expensive attorney
自♥由♥职业者
demanding his release
除非伊丽莎白·基恩奇迹般地出庭
unless Elizabeth Keen magically appears in court.
我觉得这并不荒谬 哈罗德
That doesn't strike me as absurd, Harold.
反而让我感到不安
That strikes me as unsettling.
我尽量拖延了
I stalled as long as I could,
但维塞利已经获得保释
but Veseli's out on bond.
所以你没时间 我也没耐心了
So you're out of time, and I am out of patience.
基恩的事你有什么没告诉我的
What aren't you telling me about Keen?
她想要杀死雷丁顿
She wants to kill Reddington.
所以他把她的名字加入了黑名单
Which is why he's put her on the Blacklist.
黑名单上有伊丽莎白·基恩的大名
Elizabeth Keen is on the Blacklist.
也许我应该从头说起
Maybe I ought to start at the beginning.
哈德利先生
Mr. Hadley.
抱歉让你久等
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
无标记 跟说好的一样
Unmarked? As discussed?
他在哪
Where is he?
你是代表基恩的律师吗
You're the lawyer? The one who's representing Keen?
这有一个预编的号♥码 你要找夏洛特
There's a number pre-programmed. You ask for Charlotte.
告诉他们你犯了事要脱身
You tell them you got caught in the rain and need to dry off.
是基恩把我关进了监狱 现在为什么要帮我
Keen put me in prison. Why is she helping me now?
基恩小姐促成了你的释放
Miss Keen arranged for your release
因为她需要你的帮忙
because she requires your services.
她要我做什么
What does she need me to do?
现在吗 什么也不用做
For now? Nothing.
你犯了事
"You got caught in the rain..."
要脱身
"And need to dry off."
*I'm a keeper of secrets*
*Pray do tell*
*I'll be your disciple*
*Show yourself*
*Living a fever dream*
*Lost control*
*You be my diviner*
*Show me where to go*
*My ghost had left my skin*
*Diviner*
爱德华证实了
Edward confirmed it.
她乘坐私人飞机离开了杜勒斯机场
She flew on a private jet out of Dulles.
然后消失了
Then she's gone.
还带走了U盘
The thumb drive with her.
她打算怎么做
What will she do with it?
不会是好事
Nothing good.
我们要通知东海岸的朋友
We need to inform our friend in the East.
我会安排会面
I'll arrange the meeting.
邓比 让我下车吧
Dembe, let me out up there, would you?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
理清思绪 呼吸一下新鲜空气
Clear my head, get some air.
*My ghost had left my skin*
*Diviner*
我可以坐一会吗
Do you mind if I join you?
可以
Not at all.
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
那里有一只栗颊林莺
There's a Cape May Warbler
通常在这时候开始歌♥唱
who usually starts up right about now.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
应该不认识吧
I don't believe so.
我认识你吗
Should I know you?
不不不 我只是好奇我们是否认识
No, no, no. I was just curious if we'd ever met.
*Living a fever dream*
*Lost control*
我叫安妮
I'm Anne.
我叫雷蒙德
Raymond.
*You be my diviner*
现在我们认识了
Well, now we've met.
是的
Yes.
外部驱动器
*Diviner*
*My ghost had left my skin*
*Diviner ♪
长官
Sir.
*Bring it in*
*Our house of mirrors always shimmering*
她真走了是吧
She's really gone, isn't she?
*Diviner*
基恩探员吗
Agent Keen?
*Where you been?*
*You've been gone*
我
I...
我整晚没睡一直在想
I was up all night thinking about it.
我是说
I mean...
我知道她走了
I mean, I know she's gone,
但是我发现我希望她没走
but then I find myself hoping she isn't, you know?
你觉得我们会再见到她吗
You think we'll ever hear from her?
我很肯定我们还会再见到基恩探员的
I'm fairly confident we haven't heard the last of Agent Keen.
*You be my diviner*
*Show me where to go*
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表