and he thinks she's dead.
为什么要自找麻烦
Why poke the bear?
因为他一旦知道了真♥相♥
Because if he knew the truth,
知道了是雷丁顿杀了他的家人
if he knew that Reddington killed his family
还栽赃给我母亲 他就会和我一样恨他
and framed my mother, he'd hate him as much as I do.
内维尔·汤森德是除了雷丁顿外
Neville Townsend's the one man other than Reddington
唯一有能力有资源去完成这件事的
who has the power and resources to really see this through.
就算我同意了这个想法
Even if I agreed to this...idea,
我们怎么找到他
we have no idea how to find him?
他的妻子孩子已经死了 但他的姐姐还活着
His wife and children are dead, but not his sister.
她叫玛丽·布雷默
Her name is Mary Bremmer.
她是我母亲能确定的为数不多的
She's one of the very few people in Townsend's life
汤森德的亲人
that my mother was able to identify.
如果我们能找到她 取得她的信任
If we could get to her, if we could win her trust,
她也许能帮我们联♥系♥上汤森德
she might be able to put us in touch with Townsend.
你真该回去睡觉了
You really need to go back to bed.
斯基普 我知道怎么做能做成
Skip, I know how to make this work.
快问我怎么拉她入伙
Ask me how we recruit her.
我是不会问的
I'm not gonna ask you that.
我们怎么拉她入伙
How do we recruit her?
靠一些罪犯的帮助
With the help of criminals.
我可认识不少罪犯
And I know a lot of criminals.
首先 我们需要建立自己的网络
Before we do anything, we need a network in place.
你当了多久的兵
So, how long did you serve?
两个轮期 之后就出来单干了
Two tours. Went private after that.
从建立保护力量开始 我们审查这些人
We start with protection. People we vet.
你驾驶过侦察机
And you ran reconnaissance planes?
也当过安保人员 哪里有需要我就去那里
As well as security detail. Sort of go where I'm needed.
与此同时 我们所有人都需要身份
And at the same time, we need papers. All of us.
背景 旅行经历
Identities with backgrounds, travel histories,
纳税记录 工作齐全的身份
tax records, the works.
托马斯·艾里森
威廉姆斯·雅各布
好 等等 说回汤森德那里
Okay, wait. Go back to Townsend.
你说过我们通过他姐姐找到他
You said we get to him through his sister.
那到底该怎么做
How the hell is that supposed to work?
首先 我们得找到她
Well, first, we have to find her.
波斯尼亚有个赏金猎人 艾丁·马科维奇
There's a bounty hunter out of Bosnia, Adin Markovic.
他应该算是行业翘楚
He's supposed to be the best of the best.
我们找到他 他去找布雷默
We find him, then he finds Bremmer.
他希望你对结果满意
He hopes you're happy with the results
然后来谈谈报酬
and would like to discuss his payment.
莉斯 布雷默是个化学武器贩子
Liz, Bremmer's a chemical-weapons dealer.
法国驾驶执照 玛德琳·图桑
她谁都不相信
She doesn't trust anyone.
她为什么相信 更别说同意 帮助我们
Why would she trust, let alone agree, to help us?
她不会的
She won't.
所以我们要先赢得她的信任
Which is why we have to earn her trust.
我打算救她一命
I was thinking of saving her life.
有危险吗
Is it in jeopardy?
据我所知没有 但确实会有危险
Not that I know of, but it will be.
你对阿尔巴·维塞利了解多少
What do you know about Alban Veseli,
就是那位自♥由♥职业者
The Freelancer?
他是我们特遣小组抓到的第一个罪犯
He's the first criminal our Task Force put away.
他已经在牢里关了七年
He's been rotting in a hole for seven years.
七年前 维塞利使一列客运火车
Seven years ago, Veseli derailed a passenger train
超速通过弯道导致其脱轨
by making it hit a curve too fast.
我想我们可以用雷丁顿的钱
I thought we'd use some of Reddington's money,
给他请一个新律师 找个自己人
hire him a new lawyer, someone we own.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我认为你没有得到公正的审判
I don't think you got a fair trial.
律师提出上诉
The lawyer files an appeal,
声称法♥院♥侵犯了他的当事人
claims that the court violated his client's
根据第六修正案与原告对质的权利
6th Amendment right to confront his accuser,
而原告恰好是联邦调查局的机密消息来源
who just so happens to be the FBI's confidential source,
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
你是说美国政♥府♥
You're telling me the United States Government
正主动与雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作
is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington?
是的 但是联调局是不会
Okay, but the Feds are never gonna
把雷丁顿送上法庭的
put Reddington into a courtroom.
我是个逃犯 所以我也不会出现在法庭上
I'm a fugitive, so I'm not gonna show up in court, either.
我传令了基恩探员 她没有来
I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn't.
所以 如果办案探员没有到场
So, if the case agent doesn't show
机密消息来源没有到场
and the confidential source doesn't show,
法官就会
the judge would be --
至少他会担心一下
Well, to say the least, he'd be concerned.
我不是担心 我是很生气
Oh, I'm not concerned. I'm offended.
我要批准被告的动议
I'm granting the defendant's motion
撤销他的认罪
to withdraw his guilty plea,
而且不得不驳回对他的指控
and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him.
别这么做
Don't do this.
你想释放一个杀人狂魔
You want to release a mass murderer
来换到什么
in exchange for what?
基恩小姐安排释放了你
Miss Keen arranged for your release
因为她需要你的效力
because she requires your services.
她需要我做什么
What does she need me to do?
我要他去杀玛丽·布雷默
I want him to kill Mary Bremmer.
然后你就可以救下她了
So you can save her.
我们把自♥由♥职业者放出来
We get The Freelancer out of jail.
作为交换 他去追杀布雷默
In exchange, he goes after Bremmer.
他不可能布雷默 因为我们会抓住她
He's never gonna kill Bremmer because we're gonna grab her.
我喜欢 但你和我说过
I like it. Except you told me that
自♥由♥职业者习惯把他的暗♥杀♥行动
The Freelancer hides his assassinations
伪装成大规模伤亡事故
by masking them as mass-casualty accidents.
机上有162位乘客 他会杀了他们全部
There are 162 passengers on board, and he'll kill everyone.
等等 自♥由♥职业者不是要杀雷丁顿吗
Wait. I thought The Freelancer was going after Reddington.
我要通过渠道反向对特遣部队传递信息
I'm gonna backchannel information through the Task Force
来确保没人受伤
and make sure no one gets hurt
自♥由♥职业者滚回监狱
and The Freelancer goes back to prison where he belongs.
说回到布雷默
Go back to Bremmer.
你把她从街上抓走 那女人可不会高兴的
You pull her off the street, that woman ain't gonna be happy.
我要跟她说话 你们听见了没有
I want to talk to her! Do you hear me?!
但当我告诉她我不仅救了她的命
After I explain to her that I not only saved her life,
还把她从守株待兔的联邦调查局的
plucked her out of the arms of
魔爪里拽了出来
the awaiting FBI,
她或许会改变♥态♥度
she might change her tune.
玛丽
Mary.
我的人抓你不是要伤害你
My people didn't grab you to hurt you.
他们抓你是为了救你
They grabbed you in an effort to save your life.
实际上 她还会感谢我
In fact, she may even thank me by offering
主动介绍我认识她哥哥
to make an introduction to her brother,
内维尔·汤森德
Neville Townsend.
布雷默说她考虑好了
Bremmer says she's thought about it.
她愿意联♥系♥她哥哥
She's willing to reach out to her brother,
来看看她能不能帮忙引荐一下
see if she can make an introduction.
基恩女士
Well, Miss...Keen.
这情况我真是万万没有想到
This is certainly unprecedented.
-玛丽在哪 -被联调局逮捕了
- Where's Mary? - In FBI custody.
她绑走了她 为什么 就为了伤害我
She took her, what, to hurt me?
直接跟我谈 内维尔 我就在这
Talk to me, Neville. I'm right here.
我正在看着你
I'm looking right at you.
你为什么要抓走我姐姐
Why did you take my sister?
因为我没法联♥系♥上你
Because I had no way to reach you.
绑♥架♥你姐姐能逼她联♥系♥你
Taking your sister forced her to make contact,
以换取她的安全回归
to negotiate her safe return...
也能让我有这次和你面对面的机会
and to get this face-to-face meeting with you.
-今天的抓捕行动 -和我毫无关系
-I had nothing to... -...do with today's capture.
是吗 你可是联调局探员
No? You're an FBI agent.
不 现在已经不是了
Not anymore, I'm not.
联调局帮不了我 你可以
The FBI can't help me. You can.
你做得很好 伊丽莎白
You're doing well, Elizabeth.
保持强硬 他会妥协的
Stay strong. He'll say yes.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表