我不确定你可以
I'm not so sure you will.
需要再装一瓶
Need a refill.
露易斯
Lois.
航♥班♥延误了吗
So, flight delayed?
是的 最近这事挺常见的
Yes. Seems to be the norm nowadays.
安妮很相信他人
Anne is very trusting.
她觉得因为我们住在一个小镇上
She thinks because we live in a small town,
她就没什么可害怕的
she's got nothing to be afraid of.
这就是她没锁门的原因
It's why she leaves her door unlocked.
-刚才门是锁着的 -真的吗
- It wasn't unlocked just now. - Really?
那你是怎么进来的
Then how'd you get in?
安妮给了我钥匙
Anne gave me a key.
听着
Look.
我是安妮最好的朋友
I'm Annie's best friend.
-是的 -我希望她快乐
- Yes. - I want her to be happy.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
很好 因为假如你让她不开心 我就杀了你
Good, because if you mess this up, I'm gonna kill you.
罪恶黑名单
第八季 第十三集
安妮
不要
Pass.
有人要玩"抓牌"吗
Anyone for Go Fish?
这不是叫牌
That's not a bid.
你说得对 这是求助
You're right. It's a cry for help.
-你没法叫牌吗 -玩"疯狂8"怎么样
- You can't make a bid? - How about Crazy Eights?
不行 好吧
No? Okay.
我叫 一张红桃
I bid...one heart?
一张红桃
One heart.
-这个可以 -两张方块
- That'll do. - Two diamonds.
两张黑桃
Two spades.
-不要 -我不要
- Pass. - Pass, I think.
-不要 -红桃J
- Pass. - Jack of hearts.
现在又到我出了吗
And now it's my turn again?
不 你现在是明手[也有傻瓜的意思]
No. Now you're the dummy.
桥牌中一名玩家为明手 由队友控制出牌
-这有点刻薄了 -意思是你是明手牌
- That's a bit harsh. - Your hand is the dummy.
-把牌放下 牌面向上 -谢谢
- Lay your cards down, face up. - Thank you.
我是你的搭档 当你是明手
I'm your partner. When you're the dummy,
你要对我说"祝你好运" 这是规矩
you say "Good luck" back to me. It's tradition.
祝你好运 美人儿
Well, good luck, good lookin'.
现在 在我把蛋糕吃完之前
Now you can go get yourself a piece of that cake
你可以去拿一块
before I eat it all.
让大家都松口气
Much to everyone's relief.
好好教训他们
Kick some ass.
露易斯 在一个小镇当警官
So, Lois, what's it like to be a police officer
是种什么感觉
in a small town?
我这么问是因为我算个真实犯罪爱好者
I ask because I'm something of a true-crime buff.
你是吗 我也是
You are? So am I!
我喜欢播客和网飞上纪录片
I like the podcasts and the documentaries on Netflix.
没错 我喜欢这些 我喜欢《楼梯悬案》
Yes! I love those. I loved "The Staircase."
明手出红桃Q
Queen of hearts from dummy.
我也喜欢读这类书籍
And I love reading them, too.
我最初喜欢的是《冷血杀手》
I first got hooked on "In Cold Blood,"
然后是《刽子手之歌♥》
then "Executioner's Song."
这个我要 红桃A
Ooh, I can take that. Ace of hearts.
这本我没读过 雷
I haven't read that one, Ray.
你该读一下 诺曼·梅勒写的
Oh, you should. Norman Mailer.
这里没发生过那样的事
Nothing like that goes on around here.
谢天谢地 这是个相当平静的小镇
Thank goodness. It's a pretty quiet town.
我有一把枪 但我从没用过
I've got a gun, but I've never used it.
我不能想象我会用
I can't imagine I ever would.
她聪明 贴心 有趣
Smart and sweet and funny...
而且会烘焙
and she bakes.
我倒是希望
I wish.
这是在我们在停车场发生轻微事故后
Cindi made that and brought it over
辛蒂做好了送过来的
after we had that fender bender in the parking lot.
在小镇上你得该这么道歉
That's how you say you're sorry in a small town.
上帝保佑辛迪的心脏 还有她的糖霜
Well, bless Cindi's heart. And her frosting.
-梅花六 -梅花K
- Six of clubs. - King of clubs.
梅花七
Seven of clubs.
再给我讲讲你们俩是怎么认识的
Tell me how you two met again.
明手出梅花九
9 of clubs from the dummy.
因为显然不是在桥牌锦标赛上
Because it clearly wasn't at a bridge tournament.
我们在公园认识的
We met in the park.
安妮在望鸟 而我在望她
Anne was watching birds. I was watching Anne.
我们因一只五月莺而相识
We bonded over a Cape May Warbler.
之后他请我去看《西北偏北》
Then he asked me to go see "North by Northwest"
扭脸就放了我鸽子
and promptly stood me up.
但从那以后 他已经弥补了很多
But he's more than made up for that since.
我们正在举办一个经典电影节
We've been having an ongoing classic-film festival.
我们从有经典的音乐伴奏的电影开始
We started with movies with musical numbers.
他通常在片尾字幕前很久就睡着了
He's usually asleep long before the end credits.
今晚不会
Not tonight.
今晚
Tonight,
我们看一部六十年代的意大利老电影
we start on Italian cinema from the 1960s.
老天
Oh, god.
没人能在这么酷的时代精神下入睡
No one can sleep through that zeitgeist of cool.
完明手牌的傻瓜都不会睡着
Not even the dummy.
我得重新焊接输出接头上的一根线
I'm gonna have to re-solder a wire on the output connector
这唱片机就修好了
for this turntable to work.
我猜你这没有焊枪 是吧
I don't suppose you have a soldering iron, do you?
没有
Uh, no.
我想我得去一趟五金店
You know what? I think I'm gonna run down to the hardware store
看看能不能去买♥♥一个
and see if I can pick one up.
开卡车去
Take the truck.
别把油浪费在租的车上
You don't want to waste gas on your rental.
你知道钥匙在哪
You know where the keys are.
我们分分钟就可以跳舞了
I'll have us dancing in no time.
怎么了
What?
-没事 -不不不 告诉我怎么了
- Nothing. - No, no, no. What, what?
我是个五十二岁钢铁直女
I'm a straight-as-an-arrow 52-year-old.
我嫁给过一个男人
I was married to one man,
他是我的高中甜心 经过二十五年分开
my high-school sweetheart, for 25 years.
我加入了读书俱乐部 我每周日去教堂
I'm in a book club. I go to church on Sundays.
可不知怎么 我现在正在和一个男人恋爱
And somehow, I'm in a relationship with someone
现在我听到他说输出接头的时候
who when he says the words "Output connector"...
我能想到的都是上♥床♥
...all I can think about is sex.
我在说输出接头的时候
That's what I'm always thinking about
我就是这个意思
when I say "Output connector."
不要有固定模式
No patterns.
蔡斯县水电公♥司♥
你说过这是
You said it's the first rule of
领先敌人一步的第一守则
staying a step ahead of your enemies.
你一定要在星期一走吗
Do you have to go on Monday?
我是说 我知道你一定得走 我只是
I mean, I know you do. I just...
不想你走
I wish you wouldn't.
我真的很想留下
I would do anything to stay.
但是你工作很忙
But you're busy at work.
现在是非常
This is a particularly...
紧张的时间段
fraught time.
紧张
"Fraught."
我多年来
Something that I have...
努力建立和保护的东西
...worked for many years to build and protect
正面临危险
is at risk.
那一定很艰难 我很抱歉
That must be very hard. I'm sorry.
我能帮你做些什么
Is there anything I can do to help you?
你已经帮到我了
You're already doing it.
-我认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
在外面 我的生活纷扰复杂
Out there, my life is so complicated.
但在这里 不是
And here, it's not.
我想做更多
I want to do more
不只是为你放下压力
than help you set aside your burdens.
我想帮你分担
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表