如果他死了
If he dies...
如果他死了 既是你的错也是她的错
If he dies, it'll be no less your fault than hers.
想象一下她拿她的一切
Imagine risking everything...
她的事业 和孩子一起的生活 她的自♥由♥来冒险
her career, a life with her child, her freedom --
只是为了得到那些你已经知道的答案
all to get answers you already have.
得了吧 哈罗德 我们已经讨论过这个了
Oh, come on, Harold. We've been over this.
她做得太过分了
She's gone way too far.
绑♥架♥罪 很有可能严刑拷打
Felony abduction. Very possibly torture.
她可能会杀了那个老家伙的
Hell, she could kill the old son of a bitch.
-她不会的 -你觉得她会怎么做 唐纳德
- She wouldn't. - What do you imagine she's doing, Donald?
说着"求求你了" "母亲 我可以吗"
Saying, "Pretty please" "Mother, may I"?
我告诉你她不会怎么做
I'll tell you what she's not doing --
表现得像你一样
behaving like you would.
天啊 她耍了你
Boy, she played you.
她利用了你的致命盲点
She took advantage of your rather significant blind spot
-你的心 -你这话什么意思
- in matters of...the heart. - What does that mean?
我的意思是 如果这是高中毕业舞会的话
I mean that if this were the high-school prom,
她是独自站在舞池边上的漂亮女孩
she'd be the pretty loner standing on the sidelines
而你就是那个替补四分卫
and you'd be the second-string quarterback
猛灌着酒 希望能在《天堂之梯》这首歌♥时
guzzling down the punch, hoping to cop a feel off her
-能偷偷摸到她的身体 -我真是受够你了
- during "Stairway to Heaven." - I've had enough of you!
好了 就这样 够了 我们结束了
Okay. That's it. That's enough. We're done here.
其实这次之后 我们可能就到此为止了
In fact, it's possible after this we're done, period.
等我们找到基恩探员 我们会通知你的
If and when we find Agent Keen, we'll let you know.
-怎么样了 -我放在他领子下面了
- How'd it go? - I placed it under his lapel.
你想放了他 你不是认真的吧
You want to release him? You can't be serious.
看看他 他昏迷了了
Look at him. He's unconscious.
他只是被注射了镇静剂而已
He's sedated, that's all.
等这次发作缓解后 我们可以再试一次
When this seizure subsides, we can try again.
反复试
And again and again.
-他不会说的 -他会的
- He's not gonna talk. - Oh, he will.
不情愿而已
Not willingly.
但他太老了 承受不了更过激的手段
But he's too old to withstand a more aggressive approach.
-不 -你明白我们在做什么
- No. - You understood what we were doing here.
我们说好了不会停止
We agreed not to stop --
-直到什么时候 -别那样看着我
- Until what? - Don't give me that look.
我已经说得很清楚
I've been crystal clear about
我会做到什么程度
how far I've been willing to go.
你说你同意了
You said you were in agreement.
我知道我说过什么 但如果这意味着
I know what I said, but I can't,
要折磨一个八十岁的老人 我不能这么做
not if it means torturing an 80-year-old man.
无论他做了什么 他都还是你父亲
Whatever he's done, he's still your father.
-也是我的外公 -那你说该怎么办
- And my grandfather. - So what now?
我们不能就这么把他送回去
We can't just take him back where he came from.
也许我们可以
Maybe we can.
我来打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
卡特莲娜 母亲
Katarina. Mother!
我需要知道你不会伤害他
I need to know you're not going to hurt him.
你从没那么叫过我
You've never called me that.
你不会的 对吗
You won't, will you?
-雷斯勒 -是我
- Ressler. - It's me.
你在哪里 你还好吗
Where are you? Are you alright?
我没事 但这是个错误
I'm okay, but this was a mistake.
库珀快疯了
Cooper's going out of his mind.
我需要帮助多姆 仪器 药品
I need help with Dom -- equipment, medications.
老地方见
Same place as last time?
我会去的
I'll be there.
半小时后见
30 minutes.
我们应该让查克和摩根跟着唐纳德
We should have Chuck and Morgan follow Donald.
只要他们见到 我要马上知道
I want to know as soon as they make contact.
-完事了吗 -他清醒了
- Is it done? - He's conscious.
癫痫发作有所缓解了
The seizure has abated,
但我担心他可能有
but I'm concerned that he might have --
我知道你的顾虑 医生
I'm aware of your concerns, Doctor.
你已经表达得很清楚了
You've made them very clear.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
他好像在闪回一些记忆片段
He's having some kind of episode.
莉娜 莉娜
我以为你去给我端茶了
他的思绪总是徘徊在俄♥罗♥斯♥
He's been drifting in and out of Russian.
在叫一个名叫莉娜的女人
Calling for a woman named Lena.
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
莉娜·沃尔科娃 她是他的妻子
Lena Volkova. She was his wife.
多姆 你能听到我吗
Dom. Can you hear me?
莉娜不在这里
Lena's not here.
多姆 睁开你的眼睛
Dom, open your eyes.
是你
It's you.
你在这里
You're here.
我在这里
I'm here.
他把你还给我了
He gave you back to me.
我还以为我永远失去你了
I thought I'd lost you forever.
-有没有动静 -没有
- Any movement? - Negative.
-他还是停在高架桥下面 -说确切点
- He's still parked under the overpass. - How does that work?
是停在高架桥下还是在停在高架桥下的下穿通道上
Is he "Under an overpass" or "In an underpass"?
准备 有辆车过来了
Stand by. I got a car coming in.
是基恩探员 她正走向他的车
It's Agent Keen. She's walking to his car.
-现在怎么办 -静观其变
- What now? - Let's just wait and see.
-基恩 我... -别说出来
- Keen, I -- - Don't say it.
到底要别说什么
Don't say what exactly?
我有一万件本该早点说出来的事
Of the 10,000 things I should say --
雷斯勒
Ressler.
比如 不要犯下绑♥架♥罪
What, don't commit felony kidnapping?
不要背叛你的每一个同事
Don't betray everyone you work with?
他们是唯一一群在过去的七年里
The only people who've proven over the last seven years
证明了他们有多关心你的人
how much they actually care about you.
木已成舟 我作出了选择
It's done. I made my choices.
我不是来这里请求你的原谅或认同的
And I'm not here for your forgiveness or approval.
那为什么你来这里 为什么打电♥话♥给我
Then what are you here for? Why did you call me?
只是为了通知我
Just to inform me
你为了套取情报而严刑逼供你的外祖父
that you're torturing your grandfather for information?
没有人被严刑逼供 拜托 你应该了解我的
No one's being tortured. Come on. You know me better than that.
是吗 我本以为我很了解
Do I? See, I thought I did,
但最近 你可真是充满了惊喜
but lately, boy, you're full of surprises.
他被关在一个安全屋
He's in a safe house...
在仓储区
in the warehouse district.
与你的母亲
With your mother,
那个令他胸部中枪的女人在一起
the woman who shot him in the chest!
-她不会伤害他的 -而你相信她的话
- She's not gonna hurt him. - Oh, and you believe her.
你把一切都想明白了
Well, you got it all figured out.
他的癫痫又发作了
He had another seizure.
我们需要更多医生 更先进的医疗设备
We need more doctors, advanced equipment.
所以你打电♥话♥给我
So that's why you called me.
他需要更多医生
He needs more doctors?
他知道答案 所有的答案
He has answers. All of them.
我本以为他不愿意告诉她 会告诉我
I thought if he wouldn't talk to her, he'd talk to me,
面对自己苦苦哀求他帮忙的外孙女
have some human response
会有一些人性的反应
to his granddaughter pleading for help.
可他什么都没说
And he said nothing?
是我的错
It's my mistake.
就算他有人性 也在很早以前就消磨殆尽
Whatever humanity he had died a long time ago.
一切都分崩离析了
所有的一切
都消失了
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
癫痫患者出现错觉
It's not uncommon for seizure patients
甚至幻觉 并不罕见
to experience delusions, even hallucinations.
他说的话 好像自己身处多年前
He's talking like it's years ago.
他丧失了对时间的感知
He's lost any sense of time.
我可以给他开一点安定
I can administer an antipsychotic.
或许可以抑制他脑内的多巴胺和血清素
It may work to block the dopamine and serotonin in the brain.
-不 -为什么不 我不明白
- No. - No? I don't understand.
我想知道真♥相♥ 医生
I want the truth, Doctor.
我不在乎他是把真♥相♥告诉现在的我
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表