还有之后的所有事
but with everything that comes after...
庭审 你的安全 你女儿的安全
The courts, your safety, your daughter's safety.
雷丁顿的方式 叛逆的方式
Reddington's way, the renegade way,
只能带来更多的伤亡
all that'll do is spill more blood.
如果我自首
Say I turn myself in,
帮你拿下汤森德
help you take down Townsend.
你又如何能做到保我安全
How can you possibly keep me safe?
不是"如何" 伊丽莎白
Not "How," Elizabeth.
是哪里
Where.
哈罗德 出了点问题
Harold, we have a problem.
邓比和我成功阻止了伊丽莎白
Dembe and I were able to prevent Elizabeth
落到汤森德的手上
from being handed over to Townsend.
但她跑了 我们失去了她的踪迹
But she's in the wind. We lost her.
-她安全了 -她联♥系♥你了吗
- She's safe. - Has she made contact?
伊丽莎白自首了
Elizabeth surrendered.
她自首了
She surrendered?
是她的选择 不是我的
It was her choice, not mine.
她不能一直逃跑
She can't keep running.
她也无法独自战胜汤森德
And she can't beat Townsend alone.
她不是孤军奋战 从不是
She's not alone. She's never been alone.
我了解风险 她会被24小时看守
I understand the risk. She'll be under 24-hour guard.
就算你能保她安全 哈罗德
Let's say you can keep her safe, Harold.
等汤森德不在了
Once Townsend's gone,
你觉得帕娜贝克会为伊丽莎白尽心打算吗
you think Panabaker will have Elizabeth's best interests at heart?
我的决定不会改变
The decision's been made.
抱歉不合你的意
I'm sorry it's one you disagree with.
威廉姆斯在突袭中暴露了吗
Was Williams compromised in the raid?
不知道那是谁
Don't know who that is.
玛丽·威廉姆斯 我们的造假者
Mary Williams. Our forger.
她给我们的客户
She's been papering our clients
造假护照假证件快六年了
and their passports for nearly six years.
我只知道我接到了电♥话♥指示
All I know is I got the call.
好巧
That's quite a coincidence...
我需要假证件而玛丽刚好造不成
My needing papers and Mary not being available to make them.
你到底要不要做
Are we doing this?
搜身
Search him.
没有巧合
There are no coincidences.
戈德温·佩吉
Godwin Page.
戈德温的意思是天赐胜利 有些自命不凡
Godwin's a rather cocky name.
历史上还有个神一般的盎格鲁-撒克逊人
A godlike Anglo-Saxon.
更厉害了
It gets cockier and cockier.
-你是他的手下 -他是
- You're on his payroll. - He is.
而内维尔不知道
And Neville didn't know
因为你没在他身边替他调查清楚
because you weren't around to do his due diligence.
所以就给了我优势 而我把握住了
Which gave me an advantage, and I took it.
-你想要什么 -你
- What do you want? - You.
内维尔的小心腹
Neville's little go-to guy.
你是他最亲密的知己之一
You're one of his closest confidantes.
我在边缘小打小闹毫无用处
I've nibbled at the edges to no avail.
拉格哈里失败了 博尔特只能用一次
Laghari was a bust. Bolt was a one-off.
我想杀掉汤森德
What I want is to kill Townsend.
而你是我计划的一环
And you're what I need to do it.
-我不会帮你的 -不会自愿帮我 没错
- I won't help you. - Not willingly, no.
雷丁顿
Reddington!
埃德娜 真是愉快的相会
Edna! What a happy sight.
对你来说可能是
For you, maybe.
-奶奶 拜托 -拜托什么
- Bubbe, please. - What please?
拉舍尔的希瓦蛋糕得等等
T-T-The Lasher's shiva cake has to wait,
但我不能有意见吗
but I can't make my points?
没问题 明白了 埃德娜
Can and do, Edna.
风湿怎么样了
How's the rheumatism?
棒极了 就像被赛马夺去童贞一样
Oh, it's great. It's like losing your virginity to a racehorse.
什么蠢问题
What kind of stupid question is that?
我们得快点 如果我不能把她准时送回家
We need to chip-chop. I'm in the La-Z-Boy a month
看《法官朱迪》 我得在躺椅上躺一个月
if I don't get her home in time for Judge Judy.
你把你的工具带来了吗
You brought your gadgets?
没 我大老远跑到这
No, I came all the way out here
是因为我喜欢从阿巴的羊驼身上染上枯草热
because I like getting hay fever from Abba's llamas.
你可以从他的雇主的行踪问起
Well, you can start with the whereabouts of his employer.
花了我一些时间 但
It took me a while, but...
我终于意识到 一直以来
I finally realized, this whole time,
我都在跟自己说这些都不是你
I've been telling myself none of this is you.
像是你变成了
Like you changed into...
我认不出的人 黑暗的人
Somebody I didn't recognize, someone...dark.
但现在我意识到这就是你
But I realize now this is you.
是另一个莉斯 我认识的那个
It's the other Liz, the one I knew.
我的朋友
My friend.
也许一直以来她才是幻影
Maybe she's the illusion all along.
没有绝对的好人或坏人 阿兰姆
People aren't good or bad, Aram.
不管我做了什么
Whatever I've done...
都是我
It's all me.
帕娜贝克女士来了
Ms. Panabaker's here.
她正在楼上和库珀先生谈
She's upstairs talking to Mr. Cooper.
我并不为我做的事
I'm not ashamed of what I've done.
或是我成了什么样的人而羞愧
Or who I've become.
我觉得任何经历过我所经历的事的人
I think anyone who's gone through what I went through
都会那样做
would have done the same...
或是做出更糟的事
Or worse.
雷斯勒探员恢复意识了
Agent Ressler's conscious.
感染在蔓延 但至少他醒了
The infection's spreading, but at least he's awake.
想着你会想知道
Thought you'd like to know.
我有权打一个电♥话♥
I get a phone call!
一个电♥话♥ 那是我的权利
One call. I'm entitled to that.
权利
Entitled?
我想我们已经过了那个阶段
I think we're past that.
有理
Fair enough.
那就为了另一个莉斯
Then for the other Liz.
为了你的朋友
For your friend.
拜托了
Please?
你想让我们和基恩达成协议
You want us to cut a deal with Keen?
拜托 辛西娅 你知道这是必然的
Come on, Cynthia. You knew this was coming.
不 我不知道
No, I didn't!
既然你提出来了 我不同意
But now that you're asking, the answer's no.
我明白你为什么生气
Your indignation is duly noted.
但郑重声明 我想提醒你
But for the record, I'd like to remind you...
哈罗德 我明白你关心基恩
Harold, I get it. You care for Keen.
你不想看到她被关进监狱
You don't want to see her sent to prison.
即使你知道这是她罪有应得
Even though you know that is exactly what she deserves.
你知道她的履历 她在
You know her record, what she was...
雷丁顿出现之前是什么样的人
who she was before Reddington showed up.
你知道她后来经历了什么
And you know what's happened to her since!
既然如此 你能凭良心地说
Knowing that, can you honestly tell me that what she deserves
她应该在高戒备监狱里度过余生吗
is to spend the rest of her life in a supermax?
我可以告诉你 这正是我认为她应得的
I can tell you that's exactly what I think she deserves.
现在 如果没有别的事 司法部长
Now, if there's nothing else, the Attorney General
正在等着最新消息
is waiting on an update.
没有基恩就不会有特别小组
There wouldn't have been a Task Force without Keen.
她和雷丁顿一样做出了贡献
She's as responsible as Reddington
帮助我们抓到了那些人
for all the people we've caught.
哈罗德 你赢不了
Harold, you can't win.
我很抱歉 我知道这让你很伤心
I'm sorry. I know it breaks your heart.
但基恩会被起诉
But Keen will be prosecuted.
你只能打一个电♥话♥
You only get one call.
这些探员是哪里来的
Where did these agents come from?
帕娜贝克女士叫他们来的
Oh, uh, Ms. Panabaker had them sent.
她说 是为了保护你的安全
She says it's to, uh, keep you safe,
但我觉得她担心我们中有人会帮你逃跑
but I think she's worried one of us might try to help you escape.
你至少审查过他们了吧
Did you vet them at least?
为什么 你觉得汤森德
Why, you think Townsend's got people
在联调局特警队里有手下吗
inside FBI SWAT?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表