躺好
Down.
是他 汤森德
It's him. It's Townsend.
我们该走了 可能有其他人
We should go. There could be others.
我打给爱德华 告诉他准备好医疗队
I'll call Edward, tell him to have a medical team standing by.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
走
Walk?
汤森德死了
Townsend's dead.
我都能飞了
I could fly.
子弹打穿了
The bullet went clear through.
没有器官受伤 她会没事的
No organs were damaged. She should be fine.
谢谢 喝一杯去吧
Thank you. Have yourself a drink.
喝两杯吧 你应得的
Make it a double. You deserve it.
你也值得 你赢了
You deserve it, too. You won.
我也希望有时间能庆祝
I wish there was time for celebration,
但大自然的召唤和犯罪世界的阴影
but Mother Nature and the criminal world
会瞬间创造空隙趁虚而入
quickly exploit a vacuum.
我们得安排时间见见哈罗德
We should set a time to see Harold.
打电♥话♥给克莱蒙斯医生 感谢他的服务
And call Dr. Clemons. Thank him for his services
告诉他以后都不需要了
and tell him they're no longer necessary.
你找了另外的医生
Did you find another doctor?
没有
No.
你要放弃了
You're giving up.
为什么 你刚说还有另一场仗要赢
Why? You just said there's another fight to be won.
是有
There is.
但除非我离去否则赢不了
But it can't really be won unless I'm gone.
也许我是该喝一杯
Perhaps I will have that drink after all.
敬更好的明天
Toast to better days.
我知道了一切是不是就结束了
Will it end when I know?
等雷丁顿告诉我最后一部分
When Reddington's told me the last of it,
我是不是就能过普通生活了
will I be able to live a normal life?
什么是普通
What is normal?
不是这样
Not this.
我们过的是我们应该过的生活
We live the lives we are meant to live.
我理解你责怪雷蒙德
I understand you blaming Raymond
让你的生活变成了这样
for how yours turned out.
我有时也怪他
I blame him, too, sometimes.
但一切都是命运的安排
But fate takes the laboring oar,
我们和他的生活都是
in our lives and his.
命运和宿命
Fate and destiny.
你醒了 太棒了
Ah! You're up. Excellent.
-我有个惊喜 -妈妈
- I have a bit of a surprise... - Mommy!
小南瓜 你怎么跑来了
Hey! Oh! Pumpkin! What are you doing here?
是小粉的主意
It was Pinky's idea.
小粉
Pinky?
他说他的名字是红魔 不过我喜欢粉色
He says his name is Red, but I prefer pink.
我觉得她正是你需要的
I thought she'd be just the thing,
而且我发现我和弗兰奇夫人
and as it turns out, Mrs. French and I share
都非常喜欢雅克·塔蒂 所以
a great love for Jacques Tati, so...
你怎么样了 亲爱的
How are you, my dear?
好多了 多亏了小粉
I'm better now. Thanks to Pinky.
雷丁顿先生
Oh. Mr. Reddington.
阿兰姆 真不错
Aram. Nice.
我听说了汤森德的事
I heard about Townsend.
我们都松了一口气
We're so relieved.
为什么庆祝 有谁好点了吗
What's the celebration? Who's getting well?
这是给雷斯勒探员的 他不用靠呼吸机了
Oh, uh, these are for Agent Ressler. He's off the ventilator.
医生都说他好多了
The doctors are saying he's doing so much better.
真是好消息
That's good news.
要吸一口吗
Care for a toke?
为了听你像棒棒糖工会成员说话
I'd give almost anything to hear you talk
我愿意放弃近乎一切
like a member of the Lollipop Guild.
进来
Come in.
知道基恩探员的威胁已解除 真是松了口气
What a relief, knowing the threat to Agent Keen is gone.
是的 我们对事情的结果
Yes, we're all quite happy
也很开心 哈罗德
with the way things turned out, Harold.
我还以为这里只有阿兰姆一个没长大的
And here I thought that Aram was the only man-child around here.
拜托告诉我你没那么幼稚
Please tell me you're above such things.
我觉得这很幼稚
I think it's childish
并且一点也不专业
and completely unprofessional.
请原谅我们对生活中简单快乐的妥协
Please indulge our weakness for life's simple pleasures.
我们是带着黑暗消息来的
We've come bearing dark tidings.
你想告诉我吗
You want to tell me?
还是你想先画点手指画
Or maybe you'd like to do some finger painting first.
我是想 你都想象不到
I would. More than you can possibly imagine.
但很不幸 汤森德的死
But unfortunately, Townsend's death
会导致犯罪行为的大爆发
is about to trigger a firestorm of criminal activity.
没有一个清晰的继承者
In the absence of a clear successor,
每个人都会去争夺他帝国的控制权
everyone will be vying for control of his empire.
我猜你来是给我个案子
I assume you're here to give me a case,
黑名单上的下一个名字
that the next name on the Blacklist will be in service
会帮你在局势中取得优势
to helping you take advantage of the situation.
我确实有一堆竞争者的名单
I do have a bunch of likely contenders for the throne,
是的 我是要给你
and, yes, I am giving you them
这样至少有人可以因此得到点好处
so that someone can take advantage of this situation.
-当然不会是我 -真是大方
-But not me. - How magnanimous.
我听说人之将死 本性尽现
I've heard that one's true colors emerge at the end.
希望这份大方也算是我的本性吧
I'd love to think that magnanimity is one of mine.
将死 我知道你病了 但到底有多严重
The end? I knew you were sick, but exactly how bad is it?
哈罗德 这么多年来
Harold, over the years,
你一直是伊丽莎白的人生导师
you've served as a wise counselor to Elizabeth.
希望我不在了 你也能持续如此
I'd like to know that in my absence that would continue.
雷蒙德 你到底病得有多重
Raymond. How sick are you?
你能保证吗
Do I have your word?
当然
Of course.
我会一直为伊丽莎白竭尽所能
I'll always do everything I can for Elizabeth.
谢谢你 你是个很好的朋友
Thank you. You're a good friend.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
这是我能想到的 保她安全的最好方式
It's the best way I can think of to ensure her protection.
你的验血结果有所好转
Your blood tests are better.
治疗是有效的
The treatment is working.
你在好转 而不是恶化
You're getting better, not worse.
我快死了
I'm dying.
是今年还是明年 并不重要
Whether it's this year or the next doesn't matter.
我的病不会消失
What I've got doesn't go away.
它只会暂停 重组
It just takes a pause, regroups,
然后回归得更猛烈 更致命
and comes back stronger, deadlier.
艾格尼斯去哪了
Where's Agnes?
弗伦奇夫人带她去公园了
Mrs. French took her to the park.
谢谢你带她过来
Thank you for bringing her here.
这很体贴
That was very thoughtful.
我们之前说到的那件事
The conversation we've been having.
或者说正要说的
Or trying to have.
关于我是谁 为何闯入你的生活
About who I am and why I came into your life.
我的母亲是如何让你照顾我的
How my mother got you to watch over me.
你的母亲 是的
Your mother. Yes.
她预见到了这一刻
She foresaw this moment.
答案都在这里
The answers are here.
在她给你写的信里
In a letter she wrote to you.
为什么你手上会有我母亲写给我的信
Why do you have a letter my mother wrote to me?
为了在正确的时刻 让你知道真♥相♥
For when the time was right, to let you know the truth.
我想我们都同意 这个时刻已经过去太久了
I think we can both agree it's long past time.
还有一个条件
One condition remains.
不行 不能有条件
No. No conditions.
一个任务
One task.
然后就可以了
Then it's done.
还能有什么事要我去做
What could possibly be left for me to do?
取走我的性命
To take my life.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
是字面上的意思 同时也是个比喻
I mean literally and metaphorically.
我快死了
I'm dying.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表