《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
我们准备好了 你一开启追踪器
We're prepared to intercept the signal
我们就会追踪信♥号♥♥
as soon as you turn it on.
他们在往我们这边来 速度很快
They're coming toward us. Fast.
车不可能开这么快
Like, impossibly fast.
二十分钟后到达里加
20 minutes to Riga.
我们去拉脱维亚 为什么
We're going to Latvia? For what?
为了答案
For answers.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
波罗最好的海鲜经销商
Baltic's Best Seafood Distributor.
为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单
Why do I feel like that's not at all what this is?
因为根本的确不是这么简单
Because that's not at all what this is.
这只是个门面
It's a front.
我带你来是因为一切始于这里
I brought you here because this is where it all started.
万物起源
The epicenter.
你是N-13
You are N-13.
没错
Yes.
西科斯基档案是一粒种子
The Sikorsky Archive was a seed.
是成为现存最复杂的
The beginning of what would become
情报网络之一的开端
one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in existence.
这个地方是那个机制的一部分
This place is part of a machine
过去三十年来
that is and has been
这个机制一直是我毕生的工作
my life's work for the past three decades.
这就是黑名单
This is The Blacklist.
就这里吗
This?
他们就是在这里提出黑名单的
This is where they come up with The Blacklist?
不是这么简单
It's not that literal.
但这里是收集 整理和分♥析♥
But this is where intelligence
来自世界各地十七个
from 17 outposts around the world
前哨基地情报的地方
is gathered, sorted, and analyzed.
情报站
Intel.
被泄密的文件
Leaked documents.
被拦截的情报
Intercepted communiques.
政♥府♥ 组织内部的秘密
Secrets from governments, corporations,
高层领导的秘密
people in positions of power.
你在汇总情报
You're sourcing intelligence.
我在印刷通货
I'm printing currency.
西科斯基档案 是这一切的起源
And the Sikorsky Archive -- that's how this all began.
那十三份情报
13 packets of intel.
十三份情报被交易 杠杆化
13 packets that were traded, leveraged,
有时为了换到更多而抛售
sometimes sold in an effort to acquire more.
换更多情报
More information.
更好的保护
More protection.
更大的权力
More authority.
这个系统像有生命 有呼吸的附脑
The system is a living, breathing apparatus
它为我做出的许多决定提供动力
that powers many of the decision I make.
而且这全都是模拟信♥号♥♥传导
And it's all analogue.
不不
Oh, no.
我们在其他地方有超级计算机
We have gigantic computers elsewhere,
但在这里 他们让我相信
but around here, they allow me to believe
全都是模拟信♥号♥♥
it's completely analogue.
数字信♥号♥♥传导让我紧张不安
Digital footprints make me jittery.
这些信息都去哪里了
And what happens to this information?
全部发给我
It's sent to me.
装箱 打包 偷运进纽约港
Wrapped, packed, and smuggled into New York Harbor.
没错
Yes.
好吧 谢谢你带我参观 但为什么带我来
Okay. Thank you for the tour, but why am I here?
我带你来这是因为
I brought you here because,
不管你和哈罗德怎么想
despite what you and Harold have come to believe,
我不是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
I am not a Russian asset.
我只是个罪犯
I'm a criminal.
伊万·斯特帕诺也不是我的俄♥罗♥斯♥上线
And Ivan Stepanov is not my Russian handler,
他只是我的老朋友
he's just an old friend.
事实上 我对付他
In fact, I definitely handle him
简单得就像捏死只蚂蚁
more than he would ever be able to handle me.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
I'm Raymond Reddington.
这里是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
This is Raymond Reddington.
你得明白有一天 这一切都将属于你
And you need to see what one day will be yours.
-学习它如何运作 -我没兴趣
- To learn how it works. - I'm not interested.
你需要了解基础设施
You'll need to understand the infrastructure,
筛选数据的原理
how we cull data,
见见让这一切成为可能的数据分♥析♥师
meet the analysts who make this all possible.
我唯一感兴趣信息的是我妈妈
The only thing I'm interested in is my mother.
你说你没有杀她 但是我看到你
You said you didn't kill her, but I saw you --
你不知道你看到了什么
You don't know what you saw.
我看到你冲她开枪
I saw you shoot her.
你杀了她
You murdered her.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
停下来
...stop.
忘掉你自以为知道的一切
Forget about everything you think you know.
现在 只有你和我
Right now, there is only you and me
-还有真♥相♥ -还有真♥相♥
- and the truth. - ...and the truth.
你说什么
What did you say?
你需要了解的过往
The story you need to hear,
一切都环环相扣
it's all connected.
N-13
N-13.
"支点"
The Fulcrum.
你
You.
我
Me.
-你母亲 -和我妈妈有什么关系
- Your mother. - What about my mother?
要想明白
To understand
为什么我进入你的生活
why I came into your life...
-你得知晓我的过往 -你得知晓我的过往
- ...you need to hear my story. - ...you need to hear my story.
关于我是谁 你是谁的真♥相♥
The truth about who I was, who you are.
真♥相♥就是 玛莎
The truth is, Masha...
你是因谎言而出生
...is that you were conceived as part of a lie.
但你不应该感到惊讶
But it shouldn't surprise you.
我出生在一个间谍的世界
I was born into a world of spies.
成为间谍是我的宿命
Becoming one was my destiny.
我在一个监控反叛活动的体制里长大
I grew up in a system that monitored subversion,
排除异己
snuffed out dissidence.
我父亲不仅是这个体系的一员
My father was not only part of that system,
还是创始人
he helped to build it.
卡特莲娜
Katarina?
因为我父亲一直想要儿子 却未如愿以偿
And because I was the son my father never had,
因此他早就决定
he decided early on...
让我循其旧路
...that I'd follow in those footsteps,
我母亲并不同意
which my mother disapproved of.
我的母亲理解我
My mother understood me.
她知道我想走其他的路
She knew I wanted to follow a different path,
但我的父亲很固执
but...my father was unyielding.
他安排好了我的人生
He scripted my life.
他观察我 审视我
He observed and scrutinized it.
甚至在懂事之前
Even before I could understand,
我就已经开始帮助第五理事会
I was helping the Fifth Directorate
执行任务了
carry out operations.
我协助运输情报 监视异议分子
I helped move intelligence, monitor dissidents,
识别那些被国家认定为敌对势力的人
identify those the state thought to be subversives.
监控已经刻在了我的DNA里
The work was literally in my DNA.
我的中间人
My handler...
我父亲挑选的那一位
the one chosen by my father.
他能理解我 与别人不同
He understood me in ways others did not.
事实上 他也许最终会成为
In fact, he would eventually become
我生命中最重要的人之一
one of the most important men in my life.
伊万·斯特帕诺
Ivan Stepanov.
是的
Yes.
但说实话
But truth be told,
伊万·斯特帕诺交给我的那些任务
the assignments Ivan Stepanov gave me
都是基于我父亲的愿望
were all based on what my father wanted.
他的需求
Needed.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表