你知道吗 鼹鼠感觉不到烧灼的疼痛
Did you know the mole rat can't feel burning pain
是因为它们没有P物质
because it lacks the chemical Substance P?
一种神经肽
你想让人们像鼹鼠一样
You want people to be like mole rats?
我想让我们免除痛苦
I want us to be impervious to pain.
这想法真烂
What a terrible idea.
说得像一个从未忽视过痛苦的人
Spoken like someone who's never had his pain ignored,
一个从未乞求解脱也没有得到的人
who's never begged for relief and not gotten it.
我情愿忍♥受但忽视我的痛苦
I'd prefer to have my pain ignored
而不是丝毫感觉不到它
than to have no pain at all.
感觉不到痛苦 就不能感觉到真正的快乐
Without pain, there can be no real pleasure.
没有低谷 你就不能知道高峰的巍峨
Without the lows, you have no way to measure the highs.
如果你所谓的科学虐待
If any part of your sadism-in-the-name-of-science
是为了改善人类的状况
is designed to improve the human condition,
让我们失去痛感
making us unfeeling
绝对是错误的做法
is absolutely the wrong way of going about it.
比方说
Case in point --
这绝对会让杀你变得更加愉快
This is gonna make killing you infinitely more pleasurable.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
他还有多久时间
How much time has he got?
一小时 可能更短
An hour. Maybe less.
所以 档案
So, the archive.
就像牧师在每次婚礼上说的那样 现在就说
Like the minister says at every wedding -- Speak now...
要么永远保持沉默
or forever hold your peace.
全境通告上有什么发现吗
Is there anything on the APB?
还没有 你那边呢
Not yet. And on your end?
我给每个人都打过电♥话♥了
I've called everyone,
但这都太耽误时间了
but everything is taking too long.
他们在现场肯定漏掉了什么
There must be something they missed at the scene.
我们梳理了你被关的那地方的
We've reviewed all the crime-scene analysis
所有犯罪现场分♥析♥报告
from where you were held,
加上我们在车里发现或没发现的东西
plus what we found or didn't find at the van.
那我们应该再来一遍
Then we should go through it again.
你看车辆的法医资料
You take the forensics from the van.
我来检查实验室的报告
I'll review the findings from the lab.
别误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过你绝对能当个好警♥察♥
but you'd make a good cop.
你知道我是干什么为生
You know what I do for a living.
我知道
I do.
我还知道你是谁
I also know who you are.
黑人穆♥斯♥林♥
A Black Muslim.
不少警♥察♥都是
That describes quite a few cops.
我们会找到雷蒙德的
We will find Raymond.
我希望你说得对
I hope you're right.
但是他在刀尖上生存
But he lives on the edge.
常在河边走 难免会湿鞋
And one day, he may go over it.
无水环己烷 纯度99.5%
报告说货车是用助燃剂烧的
The report says the van was burned using an accelerant.
没错 是环己烷
That's right. Uh...cyclohexane.
它的燃点很低
Which burns at a low flash point.
所以才没有留下证据
That's why there were no forensics.
这说明了什么
And what does that tell you?
没有证据就是最好的证据
That the absence of evidence is evidence.
和你想得不太一样 对吧
It's not everything you thought it would be, is it?
这个时刻
This moment?
你一直在等待
You've waited for it,
翘首以盼
anticipated it.
但是不知怎么 你好像
But somehow, it's...
不满意
dissatisfying.
实际上超出了我的期待
It actually exceeds expectation.
我没在和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
我们都心知肚明真正的杀手是
We know who my assassin really is...
伊丽莎白 不是吗
don't we, Elizabeth?
见证你生命中的这一刻 我感到很难过
It saddens me to bear witness to this moment in your life.
这次
This...
越过了雷池
crossing of a Rubicon
就再也不能回头了
from which you can never get back.
我知道 在这个时候
I know, in this moment,
这么说会显得自私 希望你能让
it may appear self-serving to suggest that you instruct
这个医生
the good doctor
把解药给我
to administer the antidote,
但是我强烈建议你这么做
but I strongly suggest that you do just that...
因为
...because...
我已经
I have...
见识了雷池的另一边
seen the other side of that river...
那是个我永远
...and it's a place I never...
永远不想让你去的地方
...never wanted you to go.
是谁
Who is it?!
我说过
I said --
邓比 等等 别激动
Dembe, wait! Hold on!
环己烷
Cyclohexane!
你的助燃剂
Your accelerant.
你用它帮他们烧了抓走我的那辆车
You used it to help them torch the van they put me in.
等等 停下
Wait. Stop.
你给我们下了套
You set us up!
他们折磨我
They tortured me!
我的手 他们逼我做的
My hand! They made me to do it!
他在哪
Where is he?
他们没想抓你
They weren't supposed to take you!
他们在找雷丁顿
They were looking for Reddington!
是啊 现在他就在他们手上
Well, now they have him. Yeah.
鲁丁格 看着我
Ruddiger, look at me!
我会让你觉得那女人对你手做的
I'm gonna make what that woman did to your hand
就像在修指甲而已
feel like a manicure
除非你告诉我他们把雷蒙德关在哪
unless you tell me where they are holding Raymond.
-鲁丁格 -仓库
- Ruddiger. - The warehouse!
机场东边 布拉克斯顿和第九大道交汇处
East of the airport. Braxton and 9th.
暖气片
The radiator.
把自己绑到上面去
Tie yourself to it.
-邓比 求你 -快点
- Dembe, please. - Now!
他回不来了
He's not coming back!
他回不来了
He's not coming back!
你现在经历的是单侧麻痹
What you're experiencing is unilateral paralysis.
你的横膈膜现在还有部分可以正常运转
Your diaphragm is partially functioning
但麻痹效果会逐渐蔓延到你的胸腔
as the paralysis moves higher into the chest cavity.
不用多久 你的横膈膜就会完全麻痹
Soon, your diaphragm will be completely paralyzed
到时你需要借助呼吸机来呼吸
and you'll need a machine to assist in breathing.
不幸的是 我们没有给你准备呼吸机
Unfortunately for you, we have no machine.
但我有这个
But I do have this.
医生手上的解药可以立刻生效
The doctor's antidote takes immediate effect.
几秒钟之内你就能正常呼吸
You'll be breathing normally within seconds.
你首先要做的
All you need to do first
就是告诉我档案的事
is tell me what you know about the Archive.
抱歉 能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, say that again?
布拉克斯顿大道8353号♥
8353 Braxton.
我记下来了
I'm writing it down.
但是在我派人过去之前 我想了解其中内情
But before I sent units, I'd like to get inside.
没时间了 我随后再解释
There's no time. I'll explain later.
先派人过来
Just send units.
邓比 告诉我
Dembe, talk to me.
邓比
Dembe.
站过去
Step away.
没事了 雷蒙德
It's okay, Raymond.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
真是有爱的一对儿
Aren't you the loving couple.
先是他来救你 现在是
First he comes to save you, and now you --
你来救他
you come to save him.
或者说试着救他
Or try to.
恐怕你来晚了
I'm afraid you're too late.
有解药吗
Is there an antidote?
答案是 没有
The answer is no --
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表