Tell me.
我们找到了格里利和一个叫妮娜·库里连科的
We picked up security footage of Greeley canoodling
俄♥国♥间谍一起亲热的监控录像
with a Russian spy named Nina Kurylenko.
中情局
机密
俄♥国♥方面有什么动作吗
Does the Russia desk have anything?
几小时前他们派库里连科去了伦敦
They have Kurylenko landing in London a few hours ago.
我希望你和帕克探员尽快赶去那里
I want you and Agent Park there ASAP.
我们还有多长时间
How are we on time?
离出价结束还有七小时
Bidding closes in seven hours.
快去 看看库里连科是否知道些什么
Go. See if Kurylenko knows anything.
恐怕我必须走了
I'm afraid I have to go.
没问题 只要夏琳留下来就行
No problem. As long as Charlene stays.
我答应自己要吃顿丰盛的午餐
Promised myself a two-martini lunch.
现在才达到一半的目标
I'm only halfway toward my goal.
-我待会给你打电♥话♥ -好的 亲爱的
- I'll call you later. - Alright, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈罗德 有关我让你做的事
Harold, about what I asked for --
我希望你会同意
I hope you'll agree to it.
我很希望能顺利接任
I do so want this to work.
长官 这是你要的
Sir, uh, here's what you asked for.
就这些 只有总金额吗
That's it? Just the total amount?
没有分项拨款金额吗
No itemized allocations?
这个叫秘密资金是有原因的 长官
Well, it's, uh, called a Black Budget for a reason, sir.
谢谢你 阿兰姆
Thank you, Aram.
我知道国侦局的资金是这么来的
Yeah, I know the NRO gets its funding this way.
这事跟格里利有关吗
Is, uh, is this about Greeley?
出去时记得关门
Close the door on your way out.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
揭露秘密资金吗
Shedding light on the Black Budget?
这会很有趣 把你知道的发给邓比
That'll be fun. Send Dembe what you have.
我看一下 然后想想办法
I'll give it a read and make some calls.
-如我所说 -你没说
- As I was saying... - You weren't saying.
你刚一直在给我泼冷水
You were raining all over my parade.
我知道她对你来说意味着什么
I understand what she means to you --
她代表着什么
what she represents --
但你很早就以前就脱离了平凡的生活
but you walked away from an ordinary life a long time ago.
邓比 一场电影而已
Dembe, it's a movie.
她不知道你是谁
She doesn't know who you are.
她会受伤的 雷蒙德
She'll get hurt, Raymond.
你不会想这样的
You don't want that.
唯一会因为我们看一场《西北偏北》
The only person who's going to get hurt
而受到伤害到的人只有从美国
by our going to see "North by Northwest"
总统巨石像上面跌落的马丁·兰道
is Martin Landau when he falls off Mt. Rushmore.
就这么说定了 我们再来回顾一下细节
Now, this damn deal. Let's review the finer points.
伦敦 英国
你确定是库里连科吗
You're sure it's Kurylenko?
我们当然可以确定
Sure as we can be.
我不能靠得太近 但我跟你说
I don't want to get too close, but I'm telling you --
就是她
it's her.
长官 我们已经没时间了
Sir, uh, we're already out of time.
竞标一小时前就结束了
The bidding closed an hour ago.
现在行动
Move now.
如果是她 第一时间带她回安全屋
If it's her, get her back to the safe house as quickly as possible.
不要张望 一直在监视你的那个女人
Don't look now, but the woman who's been watching you,
朝着我们的方向过来了
she's headed our way now.
-帕克 看到了吗 -没看到
- Hey, Park, you got a visual? - Can't see.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
她起身了
She's on the move.
雷斯勒 她跑了
Ressler! She's running!
向南朝小巷跑了
Headed south toward the alley.
妮娜·库里连科 很高兴见到你
Nina Kurylenko. Nice to meet you.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我叫玛乔丽·埃利斯 英国人
My name is Marjorie Ellis. I'm a British national.
-你是从英国来的 -你是从美国来的
- You're from England. - And you're from America.
你们在这里没有司法权
You have no jurisdiction here.
我们知道你和格里利
We know about you and Greeley.
在柏林的会面
The hook-ups in Berlin.
你为俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥工作 你策反他
That you're FSB. You turned him.
说服他去窃取机密情报
Convinced him to steal classified intel.
所以帮帮忙 别装了
So, do us all a favor, drop the act.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
我们不是你的敌人 妮娜
We're not the people you stiff, Nina.
我们是你倾诉的对象 因为要是你不说
We're the people you talk to. Because if you don't,
我们直接把你交给中情局
we'll just hand you over to the CIA.
他们会把你丢进一个根本不存在的洞里
They'll drop you into a hole that doesn't exist.
唯一挡在你和那个又深又黑的洞之间的
Telling us what you know is the only thing that stands
就是告诉我们你知道什么
between you and a deep, dark hole.
我应该要相信你是想帮我的吗
I'm supposed to believe you want to help me?
我不想帮你
I don't want to help you.
除非你能在格里利出♥卖♥♥♥情报前帮我们找到他的话
But I will if it gets us to Greeley before he sells that intel.
现在 要是你能帮我们及时阻止他
Now, if you help us stop him in time,
我会亲自护送你去俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
I'll personally escort you to the Russian embassy.
我向你保证
You have my word.
什么鬼 我们才不要释放她
To hell with that. We're not releasing her.
她不是我们的首要任务
She's not our priority.
她是一个敌方间谍 轮不到你决定
She's an enemy operative. You don't get to decide
什么时候遵守法律什么时候忽视
when to apply the law and when to ignore it!
格里利就要危害到国♥家♥安♥全♥了
Greeley's about to compromise national security.
释放她能阻止的话是值得的
It's worth letting her go to protect that.
你肯定这么想 但司法部会不会这么想就另说了
You clearly think so. I doubt Main Justice will agree.
还有十分钟
In about 10 minutes,
中情局的人就来了
the CIA is gonna come through that door.
告诉我他在哪 我会处理的
You tell me where he is, I'll handle it.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
格里利是分配给你的任务
You were assigned to Greeley.
说服他背叛他的国家
To convince him to betray his country.
告诉我 妮娜 你没多少时间了
Talk to me, Nina. You don't have much time.
他窃取的情报 已经给你给俄♥罗♥斯♥了吗
The intel he stole -- has he sold it to you, to Russia?
他告诉我内容
He told me what it was
这样我就能协助我国政♥府♥有力竞标
so I could assist my government in making a competitive bid.
至于他们是不是出价最高的
But whether they bid the most or not,
你把我带到这来了我无从得知
you brought me here before I could find out.
所以说你不知道谁 那你知道时间地点吗
So, you don't know who, but do you know when or where?
为了自保 你必须要放弃格里利
To save yourself, you have to give up Greeley.
我帮不了他 妮娜 但我能帮你
I can't help him, Nina, but I can help you.
假如你帮我的话
If you help me.
出♥卖♥♥♥情报的会议 会在哪
The meeting to sell the intel. Where's it gonna be?
蒙古吗
Mongolia?
会议四小时后开始 乌兰巴托外
Meeting's in four hours. Outside of Ulaanbaatar.
-库里连科 你相信她吗 -我信
- Kurylenko -- you believe her? - I do.
我们必须要在格里利入境之前找到他
We have to get to Greeley before he enters the country.
太晚了 他已经在蒙古了
Too late. He's already there.
买♥♥家是谁
Who's the buyer?
库里连科不知道 但蒙古在俄♥罗♥斯♥跟中国中间
Kurylenko doesn't know, but Mongolia sits between Russia and China,
所以我赌是其中一个
so my money's on one of them.
蒙古人不会让我们插手并开始逮捕的
The Mongolians aren't gonna let us roll in and start making arrests.
即使他们同意 我们也没办法及时赶到
Even if they would, we can't get there in time.
假如我们跟蒙古政♥府♥实话实说
And if we tell the Mongolian government the truth,
那么我们不得不泄露格里利身上有机密情报
then we have to reveal that Greeley's carrying classified intel.
我们怎么知道他们不会翻看 复♥制♥呢
How do we know they won't read it? Or copy it?
所以我们没办法亲自动手也搬不了救兵
So we can't stop him ourselves and we can't ask for help.
我们别无选择了
We're out of options.
-采用处置矩阵怎么样 -什么
- What about the Disposition Matrix? - The what?
是联邦杀人名单的官方名称
It's the official term for the Federal Kill List.
等等 你是说...我们应该暗♥杀♥他
Wait. So you're -- you're saying we should assassinate him?
我们可以从坎大哈抢一架无人机过来
We could scramble a drone from Kandahar.
暗♥杀♥跟被军方有针对性的击杀
And there's a difference between assassination
还是有区别的
and targeted killing by the military.
无论你怎么称呼 我们依然是
Well, whatever you call it, we'd still be executing
未经正当程序处决一名美国公民
an American citizen without due process.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表