Square pegs in round holes, misfits and outliers.
但你猜怎么着 我就喜欢这样
But you know what? I like it that way.
我相信这种感觉
I trust how it feels.
我只会问我的直觉和朋友
The only things I consult are my gut and my friend.
为什么你的直觉让你来救我
And why did your gut tell you to save me?
你怎么知道不是我朋友
How do you know it wasn't my friend?
我离题了
But I digress.
内维尔·汤森德让你找人
Neville Townsend asked you to find someone
去管他雇的窃贼团伙
to manage the heist crews he employs.
我有个人选
I have a candidate.
我不讨论客户的事
I don't discuss client business.
我相信你能理解这份谨慎
I'm sure that you can appreciate the need for discretion.
我能 我理解
I can, and I do.
但我发现自己现在
But I find myself in the unusual position
不那么谨慎更好
where indiscretion is the better part of valor.
所以请允许我不谨慎
So allow me to be indiscrete.
"剧透警告" 像他们说的
"Spoiler alert," As they say.
这些箱子里装着你客户的详尽记录
The boxes contain an exhaustive archival record of your clients.
名字 日期 数字
Names. Dates. Numbers.
谁 什么事 在哪 何时还有如何
A who, what, where, when, and how of your livelihood.
那就是谜啊
That's the mystery --
我的客户名单
my client list.
是的
It is.
还有我可能会用你的客户名单干的事
And what I might do with your client list.
人选是谁
Who's the candidate?
普里亚·拉格哈里
Priya Laghari.
我想她是名声在外的
I assume her reputation precedes her.
伊核协议 鹿特丹的马蒂斯画作
The Iranian nuclear deal. The Matisse in Rotterdam.
一般来说 我会觉得自己走运
Normally, I'd consider myself lucky
能找到这么出色的接替者
to find such a worthy replacement.
和运气无关
Luck had nothing to do with it.
我需要人打进汤森德的组织内部
I need someone inside Townsend's organization.
所以我向他举报了埃斯皮诺萨
So, I soured him on Espinoza,
汤森德除掉了他
Townsend took him out,
叫了你 然后就这样了
called you in, and here we are.
我向汤森德先生建议人事方面的事
I consult with Mr. Townsend about personnel,
避免冗员 使利润最大化
avoiding redundancy, and profit maximization.
我对他的斗争或是较量不感兴趣
I have no interest in his politics or rivalries,
或是在他的组织里安钉子
or in placing a mole within his organization.
好吧 那你来
Fine. Then you can volunteer.
我和汤森德先生是通过视频或电♥话♥联♥系♥
I consult with Mr. Townsend virtually or over the phone.
我们没见过面
We've never met.
我甚至都不知道他在哪工作
I don't even know where he works.
那就拉格哈里女士吧
Mm. Miss Laghari then.
支持她
Advocate for her
然后你就能留着你的客户名单了
and you can keep your client list to yourself.
普里亚·拉格哈里简介
欧本雷德大力推荐她 原因显而易见
Obenrader raved about her, and you can see why.
拉格哈里的简历十分出色
Laghari has an outstanding résumé.
你为什么给我看这个
Why are you showing this to me?
我重视你的意见
I value your opinion.
关于要雇哪个盗贼吗
About what thief to hire?
在雷丁顿的事上我们是合作者
We're partners in going after Reddington,
而当这件事结束
and when that ends,
我希望我们能继续合作下去
I'm hoping our partnership can continue,
先别 先别拒绝
and -- and don't -- don't say no
在你让我向你展示我的其他产业之前
until you let me show you more of what I do,
从拉格哈里开始
starting with Laghari.
我想你去把她接来
I'd like you to bring her in.
什么 现在吗
What -- Now?
我和别人有约了
Well, I have a meeting with someone else.
不好意思先生 我收到范戴克的消息了
Excuse me, sir. I've heard from Vandyke.
接人指示在文件里
The pickup instructions are in the file.
这对我很重要 伊丽莎白
This is important to me, Elizabeth.
你要见的那个人
This person you're supposed to meet,
你能之后再去见吗
is there any chance you can meet them later?
当然
Of course.
我们在莫斯科的人
Our man in Moscow
已确认了斯特帕诺夫的位置
has confirmed Stepanov's location.
速战速决
I want it done quickly.
我拖住了基恩
I've stalled Keen,
但她可能已经安排好了
but she may already have assets on the ground.
你之前说的 和她介绍我们的情况
What you said -- about briefing her on what we do,
如果她在和联调局合作
if she's working with the FBI --
"如果"对我毫无用处
"If" does me no good.
我需要确认 而最好的办法
I need confirmation, and the best way to get it
是在我不信任她的时候假装信任她
is by pretending to trust her when I don't.
再跟我说一遍我们的计划
Remind me again what we're doing.
我们将从接头点追踪拉格哈里 找到汤森德
We're gonna track Laghari from her pickup point to Townsend.
我们为什么要那么做
And why are we doing that?
不能等拉格哈里到了
Can't Laghari just tell us his location
直接告诉我们他的所在吗
once she gets there?
毕竟她在给我们当间谍
After all, she's spying for us.
不 她在给雷丁顿当间谍
No, she's spying for Reddington.
作为配合的交换 我们让雷丁顿同意了
In exchange for cooperating, we got Reddington to agree
让我们跟着她找到汤森德的住处或据点
to let us follow her to wherever Townsend works or lives.
发现目标
I have a 20.
公园东部 在朝北走
East side of the park. Heading north.
好 开工了
Okay. Here we go.
那基恩呢
What about Keen?
我们在和她合作找出雷丁顿的上线
We're working with her to find Reddington's handler.
为什么她不能告诉我们
Why can't she tell us?
我希望她会 但她不会
I wish she would, but she won't.
-在了结之前不会 -了结什么
- Not until it's done. - What's done?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
蓝色货车 路沿旁
The blue van. By the curb.
蓝色雪佛兰货车 停在第七街路边
We got a blue Chevy Astro van, 7th Street side.
我坐哪
Where am I supposed to sit?
你不坐
You're not.
走这边
Right this way.
我跟上去
I got the tail.
有信♥号♥♥了吗
Hey, you got a signal?
就像从孩子手里拿走糖果一样
Like taking candy from a kid.
不是说我做过类似的事
Not that I would ever do that.
就一次 我特别想要一个能量棒
Except once, I had this mad craving for a Butterfinger,
不过 要知道那是在圣诞节
but, you know, it was Halloween, and...
我当时也是孩子
...I was a kid, too.
告诉我你是从莫斯科打来的
Tell me you're calling from Moscow.
不是 我不知道怎么回事
I am not. I don't know what's going on.
汤森德派我去干别的事
Townsend sent me to do something.
就好像他知道了
It's like he knows.
你怎么会那么想
And what makes you think that?
这个活 没什么价值
The job. It's...make work.
正在通话中
It's a live call.
那种你布置的活就是为了不让他有空干别的
Something you give someone to keep them from doing something else.
好了 帕克探员 往西转到莱伯恩路
Okay. Agent Park, turning west on Clyborne.
你看到了吗
You have eyes?
收到 往西转到莱伯恩路
Copy that. West on Clyborne.
那莫斯科怎么办
So, what about Moscow?
我派了别人去
I was able to send someone.
看上去她们停下了
Looks like they're coming to a stop.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
抓捕行动有消息了吗
Any word on the extraction?
还没 不会有问题的
No. Shouldn't be a problem.
不过如果你是对的 汤森德怀疑我们在合作
But if you're right and Townsend suspects we're working together...
我们没在合作
We're not working together.
我们只是有同样的目标
We have the same goal.
不过汤森德也是
But so does Townsend.
我们在联合对付雷丁顿
We're aligned against Reddington.
也许 不过如果汤森德知道我们通过话
Maybe. But if Townsend knew that we were even talking,
我怀疑他是不是有那么善解人意
I doubt that he'd be so understanding.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表