我们无法追踪他们的行迹
There's no way for us to track their movement.
你害所有美国人都陷于危险之中了
You just put every American in danger.
我们会找到他们的 长官 我保证
We'll find them, sir. You have my word.
我们会竭尽所能抓到他们
We'll do everything in our power to bring them in.
关于秘密资金
The Black Budget.
这就是你要找的答案
Here are the results you were looking for.
我知道雷丁顿拿到了格里利的情报
I know Reddington acquired Greeley's intel.
我本可以阻止这一切
I could have prevented that from happening,
但那样你们俩都会死
but it would have required killing you both.
你是在怀疑自己是否作出了正确的抉择吗
Are you wondering if you made the right decision?
他怎么做到的
How does he do it?
查出那些
Find out about things that are...
不可能查出的信息
impossible to find out about?
他是个很有资源的人
He is a resourceful man.
而你是个好人
You are a good one.
无论里面的内容是什么 我都希望你不要
Whatever's in there, I hope it doesn't prevent you
因此拒绝州长的邀请
from accepting the Governor's offer.
这个国家需要你这样的人
This country needs a man like you.
司长
Director.
还是应该叫参议员了
Or should I say Senator?
你能让我们单独谈一谈吗
Would you give us a moment?
好消息就需要分享嘛
Well, good news enjoys company.
那你就更不该留下了
Then you should definitely go.
这是什么
What's this?
你想要我承诺的原因
The reason you wanted my promise.
也是我无法承诺的原因
And the reason I can't give it.
如果你无法承诺 就不会得到任命
If you can't give it, you won't be appointed.
一旦没人能看到钱是怎么花的
When no one can see how money gets spent,
钱就可以随便花
it can get spent anywhere,
比如将一份一亿美元的合同未经竞标
including a no-bid, $100-million contract
就给了一家你儿子是最大股东的公♥司♥
to a company in which your son is a principal owner.
-我儿子 -这事与他无关
- My son? - This isn't about him.
而是因为你 用国家资金牟取私利
This is about you, using public money for private gain.
无论你拿到的是什么
Whatever you think you have here,
你拿到它就一定违反了法律
you have because you broke the law.
秘密资金的分配是机密
Earmarks in the Black Budget are classified.
-这算威胁吗 -建议而已
- Is that a threat? - That's advice.
友情建议 我们都忘了这次见面
Friendly advice that we forget that we ever met,
这是为了你好
for your sake.
我以为我选对了人 但显然...
I thought I had the right man for the job, but clearly...
我想错了
I was mistaken.
沃里克就像一块黏在鞋底的口香糖
Warwick is a piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe...
而参议员就是一根充满了谋私之风的排气管
and the Senate a wind tunnel of self-indulgence.
我们做的事比他们重要多了
What we do is far more important.
给
Here.
格里利偷走的情报
The intel Greeley stole.
幸好 我是出价最高的买♥♥家
Luckily, I turned out to be the highest bidder.
既然你的计划是买♥♥下情报
If your plan was to buy it,
为什么还要给我们这个案子
why even give us the case?
别看轻了你自己 哈罗德
Oh, don't sell yourself short, Harold.
联调局有时候还是很能帮上忙的
The Bureau, on occasion, can be somewhat helpful.
比如这次 你们就是个二手市场
In this case, as a re-sale market.
你想把我们自己的情报卖♥♥给我们
You want to sell us our own intel?
是的
Yes.
两亿美金
For $200 million.
1.75亿吧 给你打个亲友折扣
175. Friends and family discount.
你花了多少
What did you pay for it?
1.5亿
150.
亲友之间稍微提点价也不算什么嘛
What's a small mark-up between family and friends?
我会帮你争取一下1.55亿
I'll see if I can get you 155.
买♥♥下情报和你的一句谢谢
For the intel and a thank-you.
我们知道格里利会在蒙古进行交易
We knew Greeley was selling the intel in Mongolia.
为了阻止他 我说服总统下令
To prevent it, I got the President to order
用无人机炸死他和买♥♥家
a drone strike on him and whoever he was selling to.
-你启用了联邦杀人名单 -是的
- You invoked the Federal Kill List? - Yes.
而由于你隐瞒了你的最后一手
And because you kept your endgame secret,
你差点就人间蒸发了
you were nearly vaporized.
就1.55亿 还有谢谢你
155 it is. And I thank you.
参议员的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about the Senate.
他说得对
He was right.
因为我们的关系
Because of our relationship,
沃里克以为我的道德立场是模糊的
Warwick assumed I'd be morally ambiguous.
他想错了
He assumed wrong.
是吗 我不太确定
Did he? I'm not so sure.
你接受了这个世界是灰色的
You accept that the world is gray.
这是美德 不是恶行
That's a virtue, not a vice.
我知道特别小组做的是好事
I know the Task Force does good work.
我知道格里利这样的人对国家是个威胁
I know people like Greeley are a threat to the country
我们会清除这样的人
and we keep them off the street.
但接着我就会想到我做的其他事情
But then I think about what else I do.
跳过规定程序对一位美国公民
Ordering a drone strike on an American citizen
进行无人机打击
without due process...
没有上报基恩探员的犯罪活动
not reporting Agent Keen's criminal activities.
你评估了要承担的风险
You've taken calculated risks
也得到了丰厚的回报
which have been amply rewarded.
这话的真伪只有时间才能检验了
Whether that's true, only time will tell.
我现在知道的是 与你共事改变了我
What I know now is that working with you has changed me.
改变了我们所有人
It's changed all of us.
我们都已经不是最初的那个自己了
None of us are the same people we were when this began.
我也变了
I'm not the same, either.
变得更好了
I'm better.
而且我觉得是因为你
I think you're the reason why.
你本可以接受沃里克的提议
You could've said yes to Warwick,
告诉他你会投票支持
told him you'd vote his way,
等上任之后再反悔
then go back on your word once you'd been sworn in.
很多人会这么做
That's what some people would've done.
我认识的大部分人都会这么做
Hell, that's what most people I know would have done.
但你不会 哈罗德
But not you, Harold.
你本可以作出一个不打算兑现的承诺
You could've made a promise that you never intended to keep
然后成为一位美国参议员
and become a United States senator.
但你没有
But you didn't.
因为你的承诺就是你的信用背书
Because your word is your bond.
很少有人能做到这一点
Very few people can say that.
你这么一说
When you put it like that,
我都要庆幸没用无人机轰死你了
I'm almost glad I didn't drop a Reaper on your head.
你要是告诉夏琳你拒绝了沃里克
What will Charlene do when you tell her
她会怎么做
you turned down Warwick?
她会很伤心 伤心十分钟
She'll be sad. For about 10 minutes.
然后她就会耸耸肩 做点爆米花
Then she'll shrug, make some popcorn,
然后我们就会看着《芝加哥故事》入睡
and we'll fall asleep watching an episode of "The Chi."
就这样
That's it?
就这样
That's it.
普通人的生活就是这样
That's what ordinary people do.
你有机会也应该试试 普通人的生活
You should try it sometime. An ordinary life.
真的挺不普通的
It's really quite extraordinary.
西北偏北
雷蒙德
Raymond?
安妮 我太抱歉了
Anne. I am so terribly sorry.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
不好
No, it's not.
是工作上的事
It's work.
我恐怕今晚没法过去了
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it tonight.
好吧
Okay.
-也不是什么大事 -不 是大事
- It's not a big deal. - Yes, it is.
是我请你留下来 改变了计划
I asked you to stay, to change your plans.
雷蒙德 别担心
Raymond, don't worry.
没事的
It's okay.
我没有改变计划
I didn't change my plans.
我几小时前已经到家了
I just got home a few hours ago.
这样
Oh. I see.
和你在一起的时光是那么美好
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表