这使我能进入公♥司♥并接近汤森德
Which got me inside the company and close to Townsend.
范戴克 我们遇到麻烦了
Vandyke, we got a situation.
你是说雷丁顿派你来刺杀汤森德吗
You're saying Reddington sent you to kill Townsend?
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
-出什么事了 -有杂鱼从南门进去了
- What's going on? - Got a floater, south entry.
雷丁顿处理了那个帮汤森德抢劫的人
So, Reddington got rid of the guy who runs heists for Townsend
这样他就能让你顶替他
so he could put you in his place,
把你安插♥进♥组织里
so he could place you inside the organization.
他说你有危险
He said you're in danger.
他说如果斯特帕诺夫招供了
He said that if Stepanov talks --
等等 你怎么知道斯特帕诺夫
Wait, how do you know about Stepanov?
我不知道
I don't.
我只知道一旦斯特帕诺夫招供
All I know is that whatever Stepanov says,
就会让你有危险
it's going to put you in danger.
你必须跟我走
You need to come with me.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你好 普莉亚
Hello, Priya.
在这里见到你可真奇怪
It's funny seeing you here.
出什么事了 女士们
What's going on, ladies?
我也正想搞清此事
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out.
怎么了
What?
把拉格哈里女士带走
Take Miss Laghari away.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你要对她做什么
What are you gonna do to her?
没什么
Nothing...
相比我要对你所做的而言
compared to what I'm going to do to you.
你想把她带去哪里
Where you wanna take her?
我还不知道 但我们需要转移她
I don't know yet, but we need to move her.
如果拉格哈里知道我们在这里 雷丁顿也知道
If Laghari knows we're here, Reddington does, too.
带拉格哈里去见我们的朋友皮布斯先生
Take Laghari to see our friend Mr. Peebs.
让他让她开口 弄清楚她都知道什么
Have him get her to talk. Find out exactly what she knows.
那个俄♥国♥人呢
What about the Russian?
给他脑袋一枪 我不在乎
Put a bullet in his head, for all I care.
确保没人能找到尸体就好
Just make sure nobody finds the body.
看着你受折磨
Watching you suffer
必将摧毁他
is going to positively destroy him.
车 去车那
The truck! Get to the truck!
那个女人 被他们抓住了
The woman -- they have her!
基恩 她在这里
Keen! She's here!
给他解锁 查克
Cut him free, Chuck.
雷蒙德 伊丽莎白在这
Raymond! Elizabeth is here!
雷蒙德 听到没
Raymond, do you copy?
听到了 邓比
Yes, Dembe.
先生 我们得走了
Sir, we have to go.
-先生 -我不会把他丢在这里
- Sir. - I'm not leaving him here.
守卫 太多了
The guard -- there's too many!
林戈 我需要你把那里堵住
Ringo, I need you to plug it up!
-她怎么样 -她会没事的
- How is she? - She'll be fine.
你也要叫律师吗
You gonna lawyer up, too?
你无话可说
You got nothin' to say.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
高级客户经理开口了
Senior Account Manager just rolled.
说汤森德在最上面两层的
Claims Townsend keeps a residence
代理人办公室里有个住所
in a proxy office on the top two floors.
但在图上没有
But there's nothing on the plans.
电梯里没有那的按钮
No call button on the elevator.
是私人的 刷♥卡♥进入
It's a private, keyed entry.
走
Come on.
阿兰姆 我需要追踪一个卫星信♥号♥♥
Aram, I need a trace on a satellite feed.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你来了
You came.
对 我当然来了
Yes, of course I came.
现在我们离开就行了
Now we just gotta get out of here.
什么情况
What do we know?
他们找了掩护 用车挡着 躲到了冷库里
They took cover, barricaded themselves inside the cooler,
然后从里面把门锁住了
and jammed the door from the inside.
我们知道里面都有谁吗
We know who's in there?
雷丁顿 俄♥国♥人 他的俩手下 可能更多
Reddington, the Russian, two of his people -- maybe more.
基恩
Keen?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
你在里面吗
You in there?
我希望你在里面 伊丽莎白
I do hope you're in there, Elizabeth,
因为接下来这部分我需要用到你
'cause I'm gonna need you for this next part,
会挺难受
which promises to be rather awful.
趁着你还有时间
While you have a moment,
我建议你和雷蒙德回想下失去的概念
I suggest that you and Raymond reflect upon the concept of loss.
我知道得很清楚
I know it well.
每次呼吸都能感受到
I feel it in every breath I take,
睡梦中的每刻都能感受到
every moment that -- that I sleep.
失去成了我的一部分
Loss became a part of me
在我看着我的妻子孩子死在我眼前的时候
when I watched my wife and children die before my very eyes!
但今天 雷蒙德 我将把它施加于你
But today, Raymond, I'm gonna give you that burden!
我将让你目睹失去
I'm gonna show you loss!
今天 我将在你眼前杀掉伊丽莎白
Today, I'm going to kill Elizabeth while you watch.
我不管你用什么办法把他们弄出来
I don't care what you have to do to get them out of there.
只要确保雷丁顿和基恩活着就行
Just make sure that Reddington and Keen are alive.
我们有麻烦了 是马格努斯打来的
We got a problem. That was Magnus.
联调局突袭了帕克大道
Feds raided Park Avenue.
他们找到了顶层套房♥和代理人办公室
They found the penthouse and the proxy office.
这是多久前的事
How long ago was this?
不知道 但我们该假设
Dunno, but we should assume that --
不不不不 永远不要假设
No, no, no, no. Never assume.
事实是 他们用不了多久就会找来这里
The fact is, it won't take long for them to find us here,
所以给你的时限提前了
so your timeline has moved up.
但我还是要他们俩都活着
But I still want them both alive.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
你到底说了什么能让他立马把我当敌人
What could you possibly say to suddenly make me his enemy?
让他休息
Let him rest.
你说了什么
What did you say?
玛莎
Masha.
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
伊丽莎白 拜托
Elizabeth, please.
我知道你是谁 伊万
I know who you are, Ivan.
你是我外公的门徒
You were my grandfather's protégé,
我妈和雷丁顿的朋友
my mother's and Reddington's friend.
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
这真的是她会想要的吗
Is this really what she would have wanted?
你母亲只想要你安全
Your mother only ever wanted to keep you safe.
他在流血
He's bleeding.
是从腹部
It's from the abdomen.
我找不到子弹射出的伤口
I can't feel an exit wound.
他需要马上就医
He needs a doctor right away.
按住
Hold this.
伊万 按紧了
Ivan, hold this tight.
我们不能留在这 我们得离开
We can't stay here. We need to go.
去哪 我们被包围了
Go where? We're surrounded.
我需要在布鲁克林搭一个手术室
I need a cube at King's County.
不 不是给雷蒙德的 是给一个同伴的
No, it's not for Raymond. It's for an associate.
我们将需要护卫队
We're gonna need an escort.
还有护卫队 重武器
And an escort. Heavy arms.
查克 我们都有什么武器
Chuck, what do we have for weapons?
有我的M4 邓比的西格
Got my M4, Dembe's SIG,
你的格洛克和勃朗宁
your Glock, your Browning.
我还有两个闪光弹
I also have two flash-bangs.
这个
This.
某种电击项圈
Some sort of electric shock collar.
外面是不是你们的装甲车
Is that your armored truck outside?
林戈在那待命
Ringo is in place standing by.
你有什么主意
What do you have in mind?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表