I'm the pawn, and you're serving me up for the slaughter.
这叫开局让棋法
It's a gambit.
你知道这个术语吗
You know that term?
就是说 棋手会先献祭一枚棋子
It's when a player sacrifices a piece
为了在后面的比赛中赢得优势位置
in order to gain a positional advantage later in the match.
经过计算 能冒得起的风险
A calculated risk.
那你希望自己得到什么样的优势呢
And what advantage are you hoping to get exactly?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们说的可是内维尔·汤森德
We're talking about Neville Townsend,
一个权力大到
the one man powerful enough
让雷蒙德·雷丁顿都要三思的人
to make Raymond Reddington think twice.
看看这里
Look around.
我或许只是个小人物 但并不意味着
I may be small time, but that does not mean
我没有远大抱负
that I don't have big-time aspirations.
像内维尔·汤森德这样的人
A man like Neville Townsend
打个响指
snaps his fingers
我的人生可能就彻底改变
and my life changes.
或者彻底结束
Or it ends completely.
正如我刚刚所说 风险我算过了
Like I said, a calculated risk.
所有局面我都考虑过了
And all things considered,
我觉得我赢面很大
I like my chances.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
我了解
I do.
很显然 你对他非常重要
Apparently, you're really important to him.
重要到他要亲自来处理你的事
So important that he came to take care of you in person.
在我看来 我把这件事变得这么简单
It seems to me that he'd be very grateful
他应该会感谢我
to a guy like me for making it easy.
他不会这么想的
That's not how he thinks.
他们应该是从后面进来了
They must've gone around the back.
我告诉你 他会把我们都杀了
I'm telling you, he's gonna kill us both.
让我们拭目以待
We'll soon find out.
开门
Open it.
不得不说 在这样的时刻
I have to say, I'm finding it hard to resist
我实在忍♥不住想说一个象棋双关语
a chess pun in this moment.
我是说 如果此时此刻你不能说"将死"
I mean, if you can't say "Checkmate" at a time like this...
将死
Checkmate.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
伊丽莎白 我不奢求你的一句感谢
Elizabeth, I'm certainly not looking for a thank you,
但是你这么做实在是有些无理
but this does seem uncalled for.
为什么
Why?
因为你救了我吗
Because you saved me?
因为你把我从一个我根本不认识
From a man I didn't know,
想杀了我是因为要报复你的男人手下救了我吗
who only wanted to kill me because of you?
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
你说的没错
You're not wrong.
我理解你的愤怒
I understand your anger.
因为你 他们都死了
They're all dead because of you.
汤姆
Tom,
艾丝 詹妮弗 我母亲
Esi, Jennifer, my mother.
伊丽莎白 别这样
Elizabeth, please.
我们得走了 把枪放下
We have to go. Put the gun down.
是的 他们都死了
Yes, they're all dead.
我试过告诉你会产生这样的结果
I tried to tell you that this is what would happen.
所有我害怕的情况
Everything I've been afraid of,
所有我想进入你的生活并试图阻止发生的一切
everything I came into your life to prevent,
都已经在发生了
it's happening.
我一直以来保守秘密
Secrets I've been keeping
因为如果把秘密说出来就意味着像汤森德那样
because to tell them would mean dangerous people like Townsend
危险的人物会不顾一切地追杀你 和你女儿
would stop at nothing to kill you and your daughter.
如今这些秘密有的已经泄露了
And now some of those secrets are out,
我说的那些人也会找来
and they are coming.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这么久以来我尽自己的能力
I've tried so hard for so long
想要保护你 让你远离这一切
to protect you from all of this.
可我失败了
And I've failed.
雷蒙德 我们没时间了
Raymond, we're out of time.
我们在附近停了车
We have a car nearby.
他们是前后包抄过来的
They're coming front and back.
无论是什么局面 这听起来都不太妙
That doesn't sound good under any circumstances.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表