Mr. Heidegger's office.
请转接海德格尔先生
Mr. Heidegger, please.
抱歉 他现在不在办公室
I'm sorry. He's not in right now.
可以留言吗
Can I take a message?
我要跟他通话 这很紧急
It's urgent that I speak with him.
私人紧急情况
A personal emergency.
请问你是谁
May I ask who's calling?
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
Katarina Rostova.
-抱歉 你可以 -你听到我说的了
- I'm sorry. Could you-- - You heard me.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the line.
我明白 我们都是这么认为的 苏珊
I understand. We all thought so, Susan.
不 你打电♥话♥来我家是对的
No, you did the right thing calling me at home.
来吧 把她的电♥话♥转过来
Go ahead and put her through.
我是海德格尔 你是谁
This is Heidegger. To whom am I speaking?
你已经知道了 所以你才会接电♥话♥
You already know. ?That's why you took the call.
亲爱的女士 我不知道你以为是在跟谁打电♥话♥
Dear lady, I don't know who you think you've reached,
但是这里有一点误会
but there's some misunderstanding.
你是威廉·海德格尔
You're William Heidegger.
是西半球汤森德组织的
The highest-ranking representative
最高级别代表
of the Townsend Organization in the Western Hemisphere.
我是谁无关紧要
Well, whoever I am is irrelevant.
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃已经死了
Katarina Rostova is dead.
你认为卡赞晋兄弟杀了我
You believe the Kazanjian Brothers killed me
因为这正是我希望让你认为的
because that's what I wanted you to believe.
这是个好计划
It was a good plan.
这让汤森德组织将我的悬赏金给了我
It tricked Townsend into paying the bounty on my head,
我用了一部分 来证明我的清白
part of which I used to prove my innocence.
为了便于讨论 假设
Assuming, for the sake of discussion,
你就是你自称的那个人
you are who you claim to be,
你有什么证据
what proof could you possibly have?
我知道N13的身份
I have the identity of N-13.
你就是N13
You're N-13.
不是
No.
但是我知道谁是
But I know who is.
我很乐意将他的名字给你
And I'm willing to give you his name
来换取我的安全
in exchange for my safety.
瓦巴什街和格兰特街的拐角处有一个公园
There's a park on the corner of Wabash and Grant.
我带我孙女去喂鸭子
I take my granddaughter there to feed the ducks.
西边的长椅那 可以吗
West benches. Will that do?
我会去的
I'll be there.
威廉 你做的很好
Well done, William.
你逃不掉的
You won't survive this.
多谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
真奇怪 我还想跟你说这些来着
Oddly enough, I was about to say the same thing to you.
-雷蒙德 -我们猜对了
- Raymond. - We were right.
她联♥系♥了海德格尔 约了见面
She reached out to Heidegger, set a meeting.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
结束了吗
Is it done?
他杀没杀她
Did he kill her?
我知道你不会帮我
I know you're not gonna help me,
但以你的为人至少能
but you could at least have the decency
告诉我我妈死没死吧
to tell me whether or not my mother's dead.
我知道你对他很忠诚
I know you're loyal to him,
我也没让你背叛他
and I'm not asking you to be disloyal.
可我有权利知道真♥相♥
But I do have a right to know.
你外公 多姆
Your grandfather, Dom.
他过世了
He passed.
节哀
I'm sorry.
你问我为什么还要帮着雷蒙德
You asked why I'm still helping Raymond.
我说我不知道 但那不是真的
And I said I didn't know anymore, but that's not true.
我知道雷蒙德看起来很自私
I know it seems like Raymond can be selfish
有时候还很凶残
and sometimes cruel.
有时候
Sometimes?
他把我关心的人都杀完了
He's killed everyone I've ever cared about.
我父亲 我丈夫 我外公
My father, my husband, my grandfather.
现在你又要把我丢下了
And now you're dropping me off?
去干嘛 帮她杀我妈吗
Why? So you can help him kill my mother, too?
事情不是看上去那样
It isn't what it appears to be.
我一直都很高兴你能出现在他生命中
I was always glad you were in his life.
他身边能有个天使
He had a better angel
可能会影响他的行为
that might influence his behavior.
可现在我发现你并不是
But now I know you're not.
你做不到
You can't.
你们是一丘之貉
You're no better than he is.
我受不了了
I can't anymore.
我不干了
I'm done.
我不和他斗了
I can't fight him anymore.
他赢了
He wins.
他总是能赢
He always wins.
这次我不会让他赢的
He's not gonna win this time!
以防你有其他想法
Before you get any ideas,
我在每个角落都布了人
I have teams watching from every angle,
我还带了枪
and I'm armed.
雷丁顿就是N13
Reddington is N-13.
档案在他手里
He has the Archive.
他才是你们要找的人
He's the one you've been looking for.
说话
Say something.
听没听到我说的话
Did you hear me?!
我估计他是没有
No, I don't believe he did.
枪
The pistol.
多米尼克过世了
Dominic's dead.
我走的时候他还活着呢
He wasn't when I left him.
无所谓 你杀了他
No matter. You killed him,
就像我杀了海德格尔一样
just as sure as I killed poor Heidegger there.
我该有什么感觉吗
Am I supposed to feel something about that?
多姆陷害了我
Dom set me up,
把我推向了断头台
led me to what was supposed to be my public slaughter.
随便你怎么想
Think what you want,
但我不会为那禽兽流一滴眼泪
but I won't be shedding any tears for that monster.
我想你也不会
No, I wouldn't think so.
莉斯
这里是伊丽莎白·基恩的语♥音♥邮箱
You've reached Elizabeth Keen's voicemail.
请留言
Please leave me a message.
-邓比 -不 雷斯勒 是我
- Dembe? - No, Ressler. It's me.
基恩 对不起 我们...
Keen? I'm sorry. We --
我们来得太迟了 多姆已经走了
We got here too late. Dom's gone.
-我知道 -你知道 你怎么知道
- I know. - You do? How?
你在哪
Where are you?
你为什么用邓比的电♥话♥打给我
Why are you calling me from Dembe's phone?
雷斯勒 听我说 他要杀了她
Ressler, listen to me. He's going to kill her.
雷丁顿现在要去杀我母亲
Reddington's on his way to kill my mother.
-等等 慢点说 -她现在就在那里
- Hold on. Slow down. - She's there now.
瓦巴什街和格兰特街的公园
The park on Wabash and Grant.
他会在那见到她
That's where he's gonna meet her.
你要立刻派人过去
You got to send units there now.
行 但是基恩 你要知道
Done. But, Keen, you got to realize
最好的情况就是我们逮捕她
the best-case scenario here is we arrest her.
那就逮捕她 马上赶过去
Then arrest her. Just get there. Now.
你在哪
Where are you?
我正在赶过去 但是我没有枪
I'm on my way, but I'm unarmed.
你要阻止他
You got to stop him.
这么多年来 我一直在找寻答案
All those years searching for answers,
而你总是先我一步
and you were right in front of me the whole time.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我不知道多姆在贝尔格莱德的计划
I didn't know what Dom was planning in Belgrade.
我相信你
I believe you.
但在那之后 你让全世界相信了那个谎言
But after... you let the world believe the lie.
你把我扔在一旁
You dangled me out there,
让所有人认为档案在我这里
let everyone think I had the Archive.
现在我知道为什么了
And now I know why.
因为如果他们在找我
Because if they were chasing me,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表