玛莎
Masha.
别这样叫我
Don't call me that.
你妈妈
Your mother.
你企图杀了我妈妈
You tried to murder my mother.
你还在雷丁顿的事情上说谎
And you lied to me about Reddington,
骗我说他就是伊利亚∙科思洛夫
convinced me he was Ilya Koslov.
那个女人
That woman.
-你为了她绑♥架♥我 -我妈妈已经...
- You abducted me for her. - My mother's been...
我能逼问他到什么地步
How hard can I push him?
-你以后会后悔的 -我问你...
- You won't get away with this. - I asked you...
-还有那些追查她的人 -到什么地步
- And the people looking for her... - how hard?
为达目的不惜伤害我和艾格尼斯
...to hurt me or Agnes if it would help them get what they want.
我绑♥架♥你也不是为了她
And I didn't abduct you for her.
是为了寻找答案 为了让一切终结
I abducted you for answers -- to make it stop.
告诉我答案
Help me understand.
就这一次 别再保护雷丁顿
For the first time, stop protecting Reddington,
和其他什么人了
and God knows who else,
是时候保护你自己的家人了
and make the decision to protect your own family.
我们祖孙三代都在生死的边缘挣扎
Three generations of women fighting to survive.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第二集
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
第3号♥ 结局
-求你了雷丁顿先生 -出手吧 爱德华多
- Mr. Reddington, please. - Take a swing, Eduardo.
来吧 我知道你想 拿出你的实力
Go ahead. This is what you wanted. Take your best shot.
如果你不出手的话 那就我来
Because I assure you, if you don't, I will.
求你了 雷丁顿先生 我绝对不会背叛您
Mr. Reddington, please, I would never betray you.
来吧 使劲打
Come on. Nice big swing.
我保证 我发誓
I told you -- I swear --
我不知道他们要对你的人下手
I didn't know your people were the target.
如果你不打算打我
If you're not gonna hit me,
那至少也说点可以伤害我的话
you could at least say something hurtful.
不然你要我怎么办
I mean, how am I supposed to deal with this?
你这么可怜 我感觉还要为了你的背叛
You're so plaintive, I feel like I should apologize
而向你道歉
for your betrayal.
这样吧 帮我追踪那辆货车
You know what? Just help me track the van.
给我车架号♥ 车牌 或者任何有用的信息
Give me a VIN number, license plate, whatever you've got.
你知道的 我什么都不知道
You know what I've got -- nothing.
顾客们不想让我能追踪到他们
My clients don't want me to be able to track them.
但为了您 如果我事先知道您的人会有危险
But for you, if I had any idea your people were in danger,
我绝对会放追踪器的
I would've put a trace on the vehicle.
但是我没有 因为我不知道
But I didn't. Because I didn't know.
你是个好人 爱德华多
You're a good man, Eduardo.
真开心你没用卸胎棒打我
And I'm glad you didn't clock me with the tire iron.
我还在想 天呐这估计会很痛
I was thinking, "Boy, that's really gonna hurt."
-有进展吗 -还没
- Anything? - Not yet.
他们一定在附近有安全屋
They must have a safe house nearby.
他们应该不会去太远的地方
We don't think they were on the road for long.
就这些吗 这么大的情报网就换来这些吗
That's it? With all the sources we pay for information?
大家都在查
Everyone's looking.
但无论他们在哪里 他们都隐藏得很好
But wherever they are, they know better than to show themselves.
邓比 多姆年纪太大了
Dembe, Dom's too old.
他不会想着逃跑 但如果他们逼他
He'll try not to break, but if they push him,
他会没命的
he'll die trying.
刚才的事情很抱歉 爱德华多
I'm terribly sorry about the theatrics, Eduardo.
我早就该知道的
I should have known better.
希望刚才没让你太难堪
I do hope I haven't made you too uncomfortable.
带凯特去阿贡吃顿晚餐 聊聊天
Take Kate to Argonne. Have dinner, a few laughs.
我听说主厨吉尔伯特的小羊胸肉一绝
I hear Chef Gilbert does a ris de veau
一定让你大饱口福
that'll make your toes curl.
雷蒙德 我们去哪儿
Raymond, where are we going?
我们需要线索 如果自己没有
We need a lead. If we don't have one,
就去找可能有线索的人
we need to talk to people who might.
讲讲 我们有什么进展
Tell me. Where are we?
目前我们在追查两条线
So far, we're working two possibilities.
首先是这个人
Uh, first is this man.
路边的监控刚好在他布置地障前
A roadside surveillance camera picked him up
抓拍到了他
just before the spike strip deployed.
我们推测是基恩指示他设置地障
We believe he placed the spike strip at Keen's instruction.
-能更清晰点吗 -已经处理过了
- Can we enhance the resolution? - You're already looking at it.
-车牌是假的 -那怎样才能找到她
- The plate's a fake. - So how are we gonna find her?
我们可以把这张照片发给本地商户和城区警局
We can circulate this image to local merchants, Metro PD,
看看有什么线索 但问题是
see what shakes loose, but problem is,
我们怎样做才能让基恩免受绑♥架♥罪指控
how do we do that without exposing Keen to a kidnapping charge?
这也是我想问的
My question exactly.
请告诉我 我们已经找到了那辆车
Please, tell me we had better luck with the van.
还没有 监控显示那辆车一直向北
Not much. Surveillance feed shows it continued north
继续开了六十英里
for another six-tenths of a mile.
它在那个地方驶离主干道
At that point, it turned off the main road
改走了小路
and took smaller surface streets.
为了避开摄像头 基恩清楚自己在做什么
To avoid any cameras. Keen knows what she's doing.
-你想要什么 -我们的帮助
- What do you want? - Our help.
他除非有所需要 否则不会来这里
He wouldn't be here unless he needed something.
我也很高兴见到你们
Good to see you all, as well.
不管是否喜欢 我相信我们现在目标一致
Like it or not, I believe we're all pulling on the same oar.
哈罗德 也许我们可以去某处找把舒服的椅子
Harold, perhaps we could go find a comfortable chair somewhere.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你想知道她是否在这里
You want to know if she's here.
我知道
I know.
让她出来 到我能看到的地方
Tell her to come out where I can see her.
她没躲着 是我求她让我们单独谈的
She's not hiding. I asked her to let us talk alone.
我知道你不会告诉她真♥相♥
I know you're not gonna tell her the truth.
我知道的比我们上次谈话时要多得多
I know a lot more than the last time we talked.
我知道西科斯基档案
I know about the Sikorsky Archive.
没错
That's right.
还有N13
And N-13.
当心 玛莎
Careful, Masha.
在错误的时间 错误的人身边说"N13"
Say "N-13" around the wrong person at the wrong time,
你很快会被♥干♥掉的
and you won't live to regret it.
我告诉过你别那么叫我
I told you not to call me that.
我不是这里处于危险中的那个人
And I'm not the one in danger here.
N13拿着那份档案 对不对
N-13 has the Archive, doesn't he?
-假设他是位男性 -你现在听我说
- Assuming it is a "He." - Now, you listen to me...
是雷丁顿 对不对 他陷害过我妈
It's Reddington, isn't it? He framed my mother.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
如果他没拿 你知道谁拿了
If he doesn't have it, you know who does.
你在保护某人 谁能如此重要
You're protecting someone. Who could be so important
让你愿意牺牲自己的女儿
that you would sacrifice your daughter?
我女儿
My daughter.
-所谓的女儿 -别骗我
- Some daughter. - Don't lie to me.
我发誓 你什么都不说也比骗我好
I swear, it'll be better if you just said nothing than...
够了
That's enough!
你以为我想这样吗
You think I want this?
背负着这个活着 为了这个而死
To live with this, to die for this?
保守这些秘密
To keep these secrets?
那就别再保守这些秘密
Then stop keeping them.
我不能
I can't.
你不明白
You don't understand.
无论我知道哪些秘密 都不是我能说的
Whatever secrets I know, they're not mine to tell.
你不必相信我
You don't have to believe me,
但假如我死了 我会知道
but if I die, I'll know
我曾尽全力保护你和艾格尼斯
I did my best to protect you and Agnes.
如果你想保护我们 就别再保守那些
If you want to protect us, stop keeping secrets
把我们置于险境的秘密 告诉我们真♥相♥
that put us in danger and start telling us the truth!
-他需要镇静剂 -我们还没谈完
- He needs to be sedated. - We're not finished.
目前只能到此为止
You are for now.
你想要信息 这样你就能在我们之前找到基恩探员
You want information. So you can get to Agent Keen before we do.
按照以往的历史 哈罗德
If history is any indication, Harold,
没有我你可能永远无法找到基恩探员
you may never get to Agent Keen without me.
-我们愿意试试 -真的吗
- We'll take our chances. - Really?
让一个老人命悬一线吗
With an old man's life at stake?
一个生病需要医疗救治的老人
A sick old man in need of medical care?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表