然后告诉你下雨了"
and tell you it's rainin'."
听着就像辛西娅的作风
Sounds like Cynthia.
你之前说你在找
You said before that you were looking
有关拉基廷的信息
for information about Rakitin.
我很好奇你的委员会对他知道多少
I'm curious what your committee knows about him.
说实话 并不多
Not a hell of a lot, to be honest.
我们没找到身份
We don't have an I.D.
拉基廷可能是一整个黑客集团也说不定
Hell, Rakitin could be an entire hacker group for all we know.
但他使用了一系列在伏尔加格勒的服务器
But he's using a series of servers in Volgograd,
而且他盯上了一些我们防御最严的信息
and he is targeting some of our most carefully guarded secrets.
-比如说 -在亚塞涅沃
- Such as...? - The identities
中情局特工的身份
of CIA assets in Yasenevo...
他们的资金来源
their funding sources,
我们自己的情报威胁评估
hacks of our own internal threat assessments.
他拿这些情报干什么
What does he do with this intel?
众说纷纭
There are a lot of theories.
国安局认为他是个黑市奸商
NSA thinks he's a black-market profiteer.
中情局认为他是个叛国者
CIA's convinced he's a turncoat.
那你呢
And what do you think?
你听说过N-13吗
Have you ever heard of N-13?
隐身特工
Sleeper agent.
一个在冷战期间销声匿迹的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
A Russian asset who vanished during the Cold War
从未被证实存在
and was never proven to exist.
是个三十年之久的鬼故事
It's a 30-year-old ghost story.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
如果这个特工就在这呢
What if that asset is here?
不仅在活动 深入我方
Not only active and deeply embedded,
还在操纵我方的情报系统
but maneuvering within our intel community?
我不知道他获得了谁的信任
I don't know whose trust he might have gained --
中情局 国防情报局 但愿不要是联调局
CIA, Defense Intelligence -- God forbid, the FBI.
但我认为他在这很长时间了
But I think he's been here a long time.
久到他成了我们中的一员
Long enough, he's become one of us.
而且他在利用我们
And he's using us.
你觉得拉基廷在给N-13提供实时情报
You think Rakitin's feeding active intel to N-13.
是的
I do.
我觉得我是国会山唯一一个
I think I'm the only man on this hill
可能相信你所说的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工鬼故事的人
who may believe your ghost story about a Russian spy.
说吧
Go on.
我们最近拦截了一个优盘
We've recently intercepted a thumb drive
包含敏感情报
containing sensitive intel
我们认为是拉基廷窃取的
we believe was obtained by Rakitin.
我怀疑他想把这个优盘交给N-13
I suspect he intended to deliver that drive to N-13.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
优盘上有证实N-13身份的资料吗
Did anything on the drive identify N-13?
我只能说我们的线人认为优盘是想给
All I can say is our source believes it was intended
一个在我们通缉名单上的人
for someone on our Most Wanted List.
无论你的线人是谁 他或她都彻底搞错了
Well, whoever your source is, he or she is way off base.
我告诉你 N-13已经
I'm telling you -- N-13 is buried
渗入了美国政♥府♥
deep within the U.S. Government.
话虽如此 我强烈建议你继续追查
That said, I strongly encourage you to follow up on it.
据我对拉基廷的了解
Based on what I know of Rakitin,
他和N-13对国♥家♥安♥全♥有迫在眉睫的威胁
he and N-13 pose an imminent threat to national security.
我得承认我很意外你接了这单合同 阿尔巴
I must admit I'm surprised you took this contract, Alban.
我从不假装认为我们是朋友
I'd never pretend to call us friends,
但我们是生意合作伙伴
but we are professional associates.
这是份工作
It's a job.
极度憎恨 是因为这个吗
Unbridled resentment. Is that what this is all about?
你怪我害你进了监狱
You somehow blame me for you going to prison.
-就是你害我进了监狱 -不
- You are why I went to prison. - No.
你进监狱是因为你在干我雇你干的活时
You went to prison because you were caught doing a job
被人抓包了
I hired you to do.
自己逃得不够快就别怪我
Don't blame me for your failed cut-and-run.
我在那笼子里待了七年
I've been in that box for seven years.
现在你出来了 多亏了伊丽莎白·基恩
And now you're out. Because of Elizabeth Keen.
所以你效忠于她 对吧
That is why you're aligned with her, isn't it?
你把自己的失败归咎于我
You bear me resentment for your failure,
现在你们俩都想让我死吗
and now you both want me dead?
他这么激动干什么
What's he so worked up about?
跟我说说基恩探员 告诉我怎么找到她
Talk to me about Agent Keen. Tell me where I can find her.
不知道
No idea.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你刚从巴黎飞回来 你去那干什么
You just flew in from Paris. What were you doing there?
参观爱情神殿吗
Taking a tour of the Temple de l'Amour?
漫步圣马丁运河沿岸吗
Strolling along the Canal Saint-Martin?
你觉得呢 我去布置机关了
What do you think? I was setting up the job.
-我没计划去法国 -所以呢
- I have no plans to be in France. - So?
那你要怎么完成你的合同
So how were you going to carry out your contract?
这家伙怎么回事 你要怎么杀我
What's wrong with him? How were you going to kill me?
合同不是要你的命
The contract's not on you.
你被雇来杀谁
Who were you hired to kill?
法国巴黎
玛德琳·图桑
Madeline Toussaint.
玛德琳·图桑
这是她现在在用的名字
At least that's the name she's using right now.
这是她告诉现任雇主的住址
This is the address she gave her current employer.
如果她在这里 我们只能临时逮捕
If she's here, we're gonna have to make the provisional arrest.
你们可以之后递交引渡文件
You can file for extradition afterward.
我们只是来作为后援的
We're just here for backup.
玛德琳·图桑在哪
怎么了
我们有对她的国际逮捕令
玛德琳出国了
你是谁
我是她的私人助理 我可以给她打电♥话♥
退后
我们要进去
你为图桑小姐工作多久了
几年
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她去阿尔巴尼亚探望姑姑了 今晚就飞回来
她去阿尔巴尼亚探望姑姑了 今晚就会回来
She's visiting an aunt in Albania. She'll be back later today.
我手♥机♥里有玛德琳的号♥码
我现在就打给她 你们可以亲自跟她说
有枪
Gun!
撑住 我们去叫救援
Hang on. We'll get help.
她死了
She's dead.
你知道我有多喜欢说"我早告诉你了" 哈罗德
You know how much I love I told you so, Harold,
我从第一手消息确认的
so I confirmed the fact straight from the source.
伊丽莎白把自♥由♥职业者弄出狱
Elizabeth sprung The Freelancer
是为了雇佣他
so she could engage his services.
我拒绝相信
I refuse to believe that.
阿尔巴·维塞利擅长用大规模屠♥杀♥来掩盖单起谋杀
Alban Veseli cloaks assassination in mass murder.
我不管她已经走偏了多少
I don't care how far she's slipped,
但基恩探员绝不会雇自♥由♥职业者来杀你
Agent Keen would never use The Freelancer to kill you.
你说对了一半 她雇他不是来杀我的
You're half-right. She didn't hire him to kill me.
而是去杀化学家玛丽的
She hired him to kill Chemical Mary.
-玛丽·布雷默 为什么 -我不确定
- Mary Bremmer. Why? - I'm not sure.
我正指望用别具一格的问话
I'm hoping a slightly more creative
来让他说出自己的计划
line of questioning will persuade him to reveal his plan.
但有一件事是肯定的 计划已经开始实施了
But one thing is clear -- it's already in motion.
T2航站楼
雷斯勒现在正在布雷默位于巴黎的住所
Ressler's at Bremmer's residence in Paris now.
她今天要从阿尔巴尼亚飞回来
She's apparently flying back from Albania today.
满载着无辜乘客的洲际航♥班♥
A transcontinental flight filled with innocent passengers?
我们正在联♥系♥航♥空♥公♥司♥
We're contacting the airlines now.
等一下
你的泰迪熊
你要去巴黎吗
是的 女士
我也是
谢谢
Merci!
赶紧行动 哈罗德
Move swiftly, Harold.
如果玛丽·布雷默登上了那架飞机
If Mary Bremmer boards that plane...
我拿全副身家担♥保♥
I'll bet you nickels to navy beans
飞机落地的时候一定已经成了碎片
the only way it comes down is in pieces.
我们查到了布雷默其中一本护照
We got a hit on one of Bremmer's passports.
她现在正在飞往法国的巴黎航♥空♥航♥班♥上
She's currently en route to France on Parisian Air.
好 我们还有十分钟到戴高乐机场
Okay. We're 10 minutes from Charles de Gaulle.
-她还有多久落地 -大约半小时
- How long before she lands? - About a half an hour,
但我们必须假设那架飞机不会落地
but we have to assume that plane won't land.
机上有162位乘客 还有很多是一家人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表