我是哈罗德·库珀
Harold Cooper.
哈罗德 我是鲁斯·弗雷登伯格
Harold. Russ Friedenberg.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
议员先生 出了什么事
Congressman. Has something happened?
事情比我们料想的要糟得多
Things are much worse than we realized.
是不是与拉基廷有关
Is this about Rakitin?
不要指名道姓 他们可能在监听
No names. They could be listening.
谁可能在监听
Who could be listening?
他不是真实存在的 哈罗德 我们被耍了
He's not real, Harold, we're being played.
他们把我们耍得团团转
They've got us chasing our tails,
努力找什么该死的黑客 但这都是诡计
trying to find some damn hacker, but it's a ruse.
-慢点说 -电♥话♥里聊不安全
- Slow down. - It's not safe to do this on the phone.
-我们得见面聊 -我来你办公室
- We need to meet. - I'll come to your office.
不行 不行
No. No.
两小时后
Two hours.
我会用短♥信♥发给你一个地址
I'll text you an address.
我女儿一个小时内就会回来了
My daughter will be home within the hour.
就像我们协商好的 她不会受到任何伤害
As we agreed, she won't be harmed.
你们逃不掉的
You won't get away with this.
或许不会
Perhaps not.
鹿死谁手还未可知
The outcome is uncertain.
但遗憾的是 你是看不到结局了
Sadly, you won't get to see how it ends.
要感恩
Be thankful
你是自然死亡的
that you died of natural causes.
我们要杀鸡儆猴时 场面通常会很血腥
Things can get messy when we need to send a message.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第十二集
拉基廷
第28号♥
爱德华说我们很快就会降落
Edward said we should be on the ground in a few minutes.
很好 我刚接到我们那位朋友的消息
Good. I just heard from our friend.
我们不需要车了
We won't be needing the car.
他会在飞机棚与我们见面
He'll meet us at the hangar.
简短地聊两句 我们就可以回家了
Quick pep talk and we'll be heading home.
为了一场可以通过电♥话♥解决的对话
We flew 5,000 miles for a conversation
我们飞了八千多米
you could've had on the phone.
他很紧张 你知道他是怎么想的
He's nervous. You know how he thinks.
哈罗德就快抓住拉基廷了
Harold's getting closer to Rakitin.
我相信他希望的只是
I'm sure all he wants
我能直视他的眼睛
is for me to look him in the eye
告诉他山人自有妙计
and tell him I have a plan.
那你有吗
Do you?
让哈罗德撒手不管的计划
To make Harold back off?
不 并没有
No, not really.
雷蒙德 我们必须做些什么
Raymond, we have to do something.
如果库珀不停手
If Cooper won't stop,
我们只能让拉基廷淡出视线
the only move is to take Rakitin out of play.
哈罗德在监视他
Harold has him under surveillance.
目前 这一切只是他的臆测
Okay. It's just guesswork at this point,
他的直觉告诉他 他调查的人是拉基廷
a hunch that the man he's following is Rakitin.
如果拉基廷骤然消失
If Rakitin suddenly disappeared,
就证实了哈罗德的怀疑
Harold's suspicions would be confirmed.
再说了 拉基廷是我们最有力的线人之一
Besides, Rakitin is one of our most productive assets.
我们需要他继续工作
We need to keep him working.
即便这样会把库珀置于险境
Even if it puts Cooper in jeopardy?
我们的朋友是个讲理的人
Our friend is a reasonable man.
他很小心
He's careful.
他已经威胁过要取库珀的性命
He's already threatened Cooper's life.
你知道他迟早会动手
You know it's only a matter of time.
没有我的允许 他不会动手的
He won't kill him. Not without my consent.
你同时转动的盘子太多了
Mmm. You're spinning too many plates.
我知道
Yes.
幸运的话 在盘子掉落前
If we're lucky, the curtain'll close
大幕就会落下
before anyone sees them come crashing down.
爸爸
Dad?
计划按部就班进行中
I'm on schedule.
莫斯科 俄♥罗♥斯♥
很好 我也是
Good. So am I.
我现在就要去见雷丁顿
I'm going to see Reddington now.
你来了
Ah! There you are.
你要不要喝咖啡或威士忌
Would you care for a coffee, or a scotch?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
请坐
Please.
你担心哈罗德·库珀的事
You're concerned about Harold Cooper.
所以你把我叫来这里
That's why you called me here.
好让我可以直视你的眼睛 向你保证
So I can look you in the eye and assure you that
一切尽在掌控之中
things are under control.
我不需要你的保证
I don't need your assurance.
一切尽在掌握 因为我在掌控它们
Things are under control because I control them.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我一直不喜欢你与联调局合作
I never liked you working with the FBI,
但至少在开始时 你还记得他们的身份
but at least when we started, you knew what they were,
意图为我们争取利益
means to our mutual end.
而现在 你开始关心他们
You've come to care about them
这不利于我们达成目的
in a way that is detrimental to our objective.
我告诉过你我会处理
I told you I would handle it.
但你没有
But you didn't.
拉基廷不能被逮捕
Rakitin cannot be arrested.
他不能被审问
He must not be interrogated.
你跟联调局达成了协议
You have a deal with the FBI.
导航中 前往目的地
不在服务区
拉基廷可没有
Rakitin does not.
他已经暴露了
He's exposed.
你觉得他会开口
You think he'll talk?
难道你不觉得
Don't you?
他不知道你与这些人合作
He doesn't know you work with these people.
他只能看到联调局在逼近
All he sees is the FBI getting closer
可你拒绝行动
and you refusing to act.
所以你坚持要我来莫斯科
That's why you insisted I come to Moscow.
你要我置身事外
You wanted me out of the way.
不在该在的地方
Out of position.
拉基廷不仅仅是为我们工作
Rakitin doesn't just work for us.
他还有任务
He does projects.
俄对外情报局数十起极度敏感的任务
Dozens of highly sensitive projects for the SVR.
如果他开口 他们都会暴露
If he talks, they're all blown.
有没有人
Hello?
取消行动
Call it off.
取消行动
Call it off.
太迟了
It's too late.
现在已经没有人能帮他了
There's nothing anyone can do for him now.
禁止吸烟
库珀司长
Director Cooper?
你是谁 议员在哪里
Who are you? Where's the Congressman?
就在附近
Close.
把车留在这里 我带你去找他
Leave the car here, and I'll take you to him.
你最好告诉我现在是什么情况
You better tell me what the hell is going on.
把车留在这里 他派我来见你
Leave the car. He sent me to meet you.
快点 伙计
Come on, man!
出来
Move it!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
把他放下
Put him down.
我想先跟他聊聊
I want to talk to him first.
你想不想知道我是怎么找到你的
Do you want to know how I found you?
是我找到了你
Uh, I found you.
我是联调局助理司长
I'm an Assistant Director of the FBI.
局里追查拉基廷已经有一段时间了
The Bureau's been looking for Rakitin for some time.
只是追查
Looking.
但没有任何成绩
With nothing to show for it.
可突然之间 你横空出世
And then, suddenly, you appear out of nowhere.
他们下令要杀了他
They have orders to kill him.
雷蒙德 他可能已经死了
Raymond, he may already be dead.
我们得联♥系♥雷斯勒 警告特别小组
We have to call Ressler, warn the Task Force.
我告诉过哈罗德他处境危险
I told Harold he was in danger.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表