《罪恶黑名单》前情提要
Previously on "The Blacklist"...
我可以坐一会吗
Do you mind if I join you?
-我叫安妮 -我叫雷蒙德
- I'm Anne. - Raymond.
我不知道 安妮
I don't know, Anne.
我觉得你的生活听起来相当平衡
I think your life sounds rather balanced.
我也这么觉得
I like to think it is.
-你是做什么的 -我是个逃犯
- What do you do? - I'm a fugitive.
有些人喜欢生活在危险中
Some people like to live dangerously.
你想做什么
What do you have in mind?
你 帮我
You. Helping me.
给我姐挑件纪念品
Finding a souvenir for my sister.
我知道一家很棒但很小很小
I know an extraordinary tiny, tiny,
"只能站下我们两个"的
"Barely enough room for the both of us"
巧克力店
chocolate shop.
那《西北偏北》怎么样
What about "North by Northwest"?
这片明天会在东村放映
It's playing at the Village East tomorrow,
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
电影回顾展
《西北偏北》
午夜场
midnight screening.
你会发现我在剧院门口的遮檐处等你
You'll find me waiting for you under the marquee.
雷蒙德吗
Raymond?
安妮 我太抱歉了
Anne, I am so terribly sorry.
我恐怕今晚没法过去了
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
你投资的大宗商品行情都很好
Your position in commodities is strong.
铜 金
Copper, gold.
但真正高收益的投资是加密货币
But the real returns have been in crypto.
你可以看到 今年迄今为止
As you can see, year-to-date,
比特币的回报率为800%
bitcoin has an 800% return.
你坚持大量持有
Your insistence on taking a large position
简直相当有先见之明
was insanely prescient.
有钱到对赚钱感到厌倦的感觉一定很好
Must be nice, being so rich that getting richer bores you.
我不厌倦 我只是着急离开
I'm not bored. I'm just...anxious to leave.
我们还有个会面
We have another appointment.
一个我更关心的会面
An appointment I'm a little bit more concerned about
比我的资金流动状态更关心
than the...state of my liquidity.
我们要迟到了
We're running late.
你了不了解桥牌
What do you know about bridge?
是种游戏 不是横跨两地的那种桥
The game, not the way to cross from here to there.
桥牌 我不了解 抱歉
Bridge? I don't -- I-I'm sorry.
我以为
I was under the impression
全面审查你的投资和股票持仓
that a comprehensive review of your investments and holdings
-才是当前最重要的事 -是的
- was of the utmost importance at this time? - It is.
我们预计在接下来的几个月内
We anticipate a significant increase in our need
对可用资源的需求会显著增加
for available resources over the next few months.
现在你知道了
Well, there you have it.
我们都有不同的兴趣和优先要做的事 对吗
We all have different interests and priorities, don't we?
比如今早 祖玛先生想
For instance, in the morning, Mr. Zuma likes to start with
先谈生意 然后再去运动
the business section then move on to the sports.
我想先看报纸连环画 然后在我的椅子上睡着
I like to start with the funnies and fall asleep in my chair.
我看报纸得花一整天
Takes me all day to read the paper.
-我喜欢报纸连环画 -不 我
- I like the funnies. - No, I --
他也喜欢报纸连环画 但他还拥有
He likes the funnies, as well, but he also has
超级惊人的商业头脑
an amazing head for business.
数字 趋势 等等此类的东西
Numbers and trends and, you know, all the rest of it.
而我却不知道比特币和地铁券有什么区别
Whereas I wouldn't know a bitcoin from a subway token.
你不需要知道
Well, you wouldn't have to.
比特币不是一种有形的东西
Uh, bitcoins aren't a tangible thing.
它们不是吗 我不知道
They aren't? I wouldn't know.
我对比特币的投资
My investment in bitcoin
既没有先见之明 也不疯狂
was neither prescient nor insane.
我只是听从了中本先生的指导
I was just following Mr. Nakamoto's instructions.
聪说买♥♥ 我就买♥♥
Satoshi said buy, I bought.
比特币的最小单位聪 以其发明者中本聪的名字命名
中本聪 你认识他
Satoshi Nakamoto? You know him?
他到底是谁
Who -- who he really is?
是的 邓比比我更了解他
Yes, well, Dembe knows him better than I.
他们就像
They're like, you know...
我们还有什么需要审核的
I-Is there anything else we need to review?
我们确实要赶飞机
We do have a plane to catch.
你在新加坡市场
Uh, well, there's your holdings
和孟买♥♥证券交易所都持有股票 但是
in Singapore and the BSE, but --
抱歉 你认识中本
I-I'm sorry. You know Nakamoto?
那个中本吗 没人知道中本是谁
The Nakamoto? No one knows Nakamoto.
凯恩先生 我们真的必须走了
Mr. Cane, we really must be going,
这意味着你需要离开
which means you need to be going.
好吧 如果还有什么可以帮你们的
Okay, well, if there's anything else I can help you with...
除非你对"叫牌"
Not unless you know something about
或"将牌处理"有所了解
bidding or suit management.
桥牌
Bridge.
不了解
No.
《25个你该了解的桥牌约定叫》
我能告诉你我在担心什么吗
Can I tell you what I'm concerned about?
汤森德
Townsend...
我真是不明白
Oh, I am so confused.
我看得越多 就越不理解这个游戏
The more I read, the less I understand this game.
还有我不跟你一起去那里
...and that I'm not going to be there with you.
雷蒙德 我是认真的
Raymond, I'm serious.
我知道 我喜欢你这样
I know, and I love that about you.
但我会没事的 我
But I'll be fine. I...
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
不要有固定模式 这是你教我的
No patterns. You taught me that.
你说过这是
You said it's the first rule
领先敌人一步的第一守则
of staying a step ahead of your enemies.
一件事做一次 也许不会被发现
Do something once, it may go undetected.
也许两次也不会
Maybe twice.
在那以后 就是种模式
After that, it's a pattern.
这是我第几次去了
How many visits will this be?
第五次
Five.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我喜欢回到港湾一般的家
I like coming home to a port.
看到窗内燃烧的蜡烛
Seeing a candle burning in a window.
一张等着迎接我的笑脸
A smiling face waiting to greet me.
我 我之前从未喜欢过
I... I never liked it before.
我现在喜欢了
I like it now.
你知道鸢尾花是田纳西州的州花吗
Did you know that irises are the state flower of Tennessee?
堪萨斯州的州花是什么
What's the state flower of Kansas?
向日葵
The sunflower.
她和向日葵一起长大 但她喜欢鸢尾花
She grew up with them. She likes irises.
我该和你一起
I should be with you.
你该和雷蒙德·雷丁顿一起
You should be with Raymond Reddington.
当我和安妮在一起时 我不是我自己
When I'm with Anne, that's not who I am.
那也许不是你想成为的人
It may not be who you want to be,
但那永远就是你
but it's always who you are.
卡顿伍德福尔斯 堪萨斯州
世上最帅的男人也不过如此
So much for the sexiest man alive.
-别说了 姑娘 -我只是说
- Down, girl. - I'm just saying,
我喜欢守时
I like punctuality.
也许他的飞机延误了
Maybe his plane was delayed.
那他为什么不打个电♥话♥
So, why hasn't he called yet?
只因为我想来个精彩的出场
Only because I like to make a dramatic entrance.
雷蒙德 鸢尾花
Raymond! Irises!
你太贴心了
Oh, you're so sweet.
答应我 你会友好点
Promise me you'll play nice.
你在说什么 我相当温柔
What are you talking about? I'm a total softie.
我把这些插♥进♥水里 然后给你做个三明治
I'll put these in water and make you a sandwich.
你还记得布兰和露易斯吧
You remember Bran and Lois.
是的 当然 你们好 布兰 露易斯
Yes, of course. Hello, Bran, Lois.
-你好 雷 -你好
- Hello, Ray! - Hello!
希望你们今晚对我手下留情
I hope you'll go easy on me tonight.
你会没事的 金汤力吗
You'll do fine. Gin and tonic?
-是的 -我们已经喝上了
- Yes! - We've gotten a head start.
我相信我会追上的
I'm sure I'll catch up.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表