probably a collapsed lung.
你要做的就是稳定他的情况
All you have to do is stabilize him
直到救护车到来
until an ambulance gets here.
关门 关门 把一切准备好
怎么回事 她是谁啊
让他们都出去
Get them out of here.
求你了
Please.
救救他
Save him.
-还给我 -他们不会让你打电♥话♥的
- Give that back! - They won't let you call.
关键是这个地方并不存在
Whole point is this place doesn't exist.
-没有警♥察♥ 没有救护车 -他不能待在这里
- No cops, no ambulances. - He can't stay here.
说话当心 你不想侮辱这些好人
Careful now. You don't want to insult these good people.
哈罗德 很遗憾事情变糟了
Harold, sad to say things have taken a nasty turn for the worse.
我跟你说过的那位熟人
The associate I told you about
重新考虑了我们的安排
has reconsidered our arrangement.
你什么意思 我以为基恩和雷斯勒在转移途中
What do you mean? I thought Keen and Ressler were in transit.
我确定他们在路上
I'm sure they are,
但比诺修改了运输地址
but Bino has changed the delivery address.
他发现伊丽莎白正被汤森德追捕
He found out that Elizabeth's being hunted by Townsend,
他打算把汤森德想要的给他
and he intends to give Townsend what he wants.
你没告诉他是汤森德吗
You never told him it was Townsend?
当然没有 我是想激励他帮我们
Of course not. I was trying to motivate the man.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
团结一致重整旗鼓 哈罗德
Now we rally, Harold.
我们要用我们的沉着镇静和足智多谋
Now we shock Mr. Bino and the rest of them
震慑比诺先生和其他人
with our poise and ingenuity.
我们到底要怎么做
And how do we do that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这么说并不准确
Well, that's not entirely true.
我有一个突破口
I have one place to start.
你之前提到的那个酒吧现在还是犯罪现场吗
That, uh, bar you mentioned, is it still a crime scene?
不 莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克探员已处理了
No, Agents Mojtabai and Park had it processed,
但他们离开一段时间了
but they cleared out a little while ago.
很好 守在电♥话♥旁别走
Good. Stay by the phone.
如果这有用
If this works,
你和特别小组需要快速行动
you and the Task Force will need to work quickly.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你要回答问题的人
I'm the man you answer.
是你要据实相告的人
I'm the man you tell the truth.
行 好吧
Yeah, sure.
我们从你的姓名开始吧
Let's start with your name.
名字就可以
First is fine.
我叫亚瑟
My name is Arthur.
主要负责打扫卫生
I clean up mostly,
拖地板 倒垃圾
mop the floors, take out the trash.
好吧 亚瑟
Okay, Arthur.
一个叫比诺的人
Two very good friends of mine
让我两位很好的朋友进来这里
were told to come in by a man named Bino.
你知道我说的这个人吗
You know the man I mean?
-所有人都认识比诺先生 -是的
- Everybody knows Mr. Bino. - Yes.
比诺让他们进来 这样他们就能进入管道
Bino told them to come in so they could enter the pipeline.
你还在听吗 亚瑟 知道我在说什么吗
Still with me, Arthur? You know what I'm talking about?
管道运输
The pipeline?
所以你不知道吗
So you don't?
这要不是真的 要不就是你在玩花样
Well, that's either true or you're playing games.
我喜欢游戏
I love games.
事实上 我现在就在玩多米诺骨牌
In fact, I'm playing one now, with dominos.
首先把它们排列起来
First, I line them up,
然后 我把第一个推倒
then I knock the first one over,
它会通向另一个 又一个 再一个
and it leads to another and then another and another
直到把我带去想去的地方
until the trail takes me where I'm trying to go.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我想也是 你只是第一块多米诺骨牌
Well, I should think not. You're just the first domino.
问题是 除非你倒下否则我没法到达
Problem is I can't reach the end of the trail
路径的终点
unless you fall.
别动他
Leave him alone.
快看看 亚瑟
Look at that, Arthur.
第二块多米诺骨牌自己出现了
The second domino has revealed itself.
我就是帮助你朋友的人
I'm the one who helped your friends.
有时不用推多米诺骨牌也会倒下
Sometimes the dominos fall without even pushing them.
他目前情况稳定
He's stable for now.
但他的肺部严重受损
But his lung, it's badly damaged.
我不知道是否能保得住
I don't know if it can be saved.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
他还没醒
He's not awake.
求你了
Please.
我在这里
I'm here.
我一直在想你说的
I've been thinking about what you said.
你说我所做的一切
How everything I've done,
我做出的选择 一定程度上是你的错
the choices I've made are partly your fault.
你知道这是胡说 对吗
You know that's crazy, right?
还有点沙文主义
Aside from being sort of chauvinistic.
你知道的 雷丁顿 汤姆
You know, Reddington, Tom.
无论出于何种原因
For whatever reason,
我生活在一个
I live in a world where
人们表里不一的世界
people aren't who they seem to be.
很难知道
It's hard to know
该相信什么或该相信谁
what or who to believe.
但是你
But you.
你永远在那里
You've always been there.
真实的你
The real you,
一直对我说实话
telling me the truth.
我因此而爱你
And I love you for that.
好了 我说了
There, I said it.
这不是在灵车的后备箱
It wasn't in the back of a hearse,
但在一家中餐馆的后厨也挺不错
but, hey, the back of a Chinese restaurant is pretty good.
你会没事的
You're okay.
我们会成功离开这里的
We're gonna make it out of here.
我保证
I promise.
抱歉 基恩女士
Sorry, Ms. Keen.
但你没法信守那个承诺了
But that's a promise you won't be able to keep.
这就像是下水道系统 不过是现金的
It's like the sewer system, only with cash.
我喜欢这个比喻
I like that.
现金的下水道系统
The sewer system with cash.
比诺在本区各处都有点
Bino's got spots all over the Ward.
你进来 找任何一个点的经营者申请贷款
You come in, ask whoever runs the spot for a loan,
用你下个月的薪水做担♥保♥
guaranteed against your paycheck,
你目前还没拿到 但迟早会发
which is coming but you don't have it yet.
如果你的申请通过了呢
And if you're approved?
我们会给你钱
We give you the cash.
或者 如果你来这里还回我们借给你的贷款
Or, if you're here to give back the loan that we already gave you,
我们会收下钱 迅速送给比诺
we accept the money and flush it to Bino.
通过管道运输
Through the pipeline.
比诺在本区到处都有管道
Bino's got pipes all through the Ward.
这只是其中之一
This is just one of them.
比诺给我打电♥话♥
Bino called me,
说他要送两个人过来
said he was sending two people over
我要迅速救出他们并送走
that I should snatch them up and send them through.
这些管道 到底通向哪里
These pipes... where exactly do they lead?
比诺不傻
Bino's not stupid.
运送者只知道旅途的下一站
The runners only know the next step in the journey.
那么下一站
The next step then.
我需要知道名字
I need a name.
我是沃尔特·史蒂文斯
Walter Stevens.
你们两个找对人了
You two found the right guy,
但我不认识任何叫德洛雷斯的
but I don't know anybody named Delores.
没事 沃尔特
It's all right, Walter.
我们是比诺的伙伴
We're associates of Bino's.
你看 我也不知道那是谁
See now, I don't know who that is either.
你们确定自己找对地方了吗
You fellas sure you're in the right neighborhood?
-听着 朋友 -我不是你朋友
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表