Well, I-I thought maybe we could help.
是啊 我们可以帮忙
Hell yeah. We can help.
你为什么不直接说呢
Yeah, why didn't you just say so?
好 那么
Well, okay, then.
谁找到死去的人就能赢一千美元
Whoever finds the dead man wins $1,000,
上帝保佑
the Good Lord's blessing,
我还提供一年的蒜香黄油扇贝蘸酱
and a year's worth of my garlic-butter cockle dip!
我的天哪 宝拉
My heavens, Paula.
我又重新相信信仰了
My faith in faith has been restored.
天哪 你没事吧
God. Just tell me you're okay.
开车
Drive.
-什么 -这是圈套
- What? - It's a trap.
那个男的 不知道是谁 他逼我打电♥话♥
The man -- whoever he is -- he forced me to call.
他也跟来了
He followed me here.
趴下
Get down!
莉斯 他打中我了
Liz, he shot me.
天哪 天哪 我要死了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm gonna die.
谁都不会死
No one's gonna die.
看看这血 我要死了
Look at all this blood! I'm gonna die!
我们十分钟就到医院了
We'll be at the hospital in 10 minutes.
握住我的手
Here, take my hand.
你不会死 好吗
You're not dying, okay?
你受伤了 伤得很重
You're hurt, and it's pretty bad,
但你不会死 所以别想了 好吗
but you're not gonna die, so forget about that, okay?
他对我下这种毒手
Look at what he did to me.
我害过他吗
What did I ever do to him?
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
-我做过 -这不是你的错
- I did something. - This is not your fault.
我们是姐妹
I was your sister.
现场有血 碎玻璃 还有这个
We got blood on the scene, broken glass, and this --
一个九毫米的弹壳
a 9mm shell casing.
和你们协查通告上的枪♥支♥口径一致
That's consistent with the caliber of the gun on your BOLO.
有人被枪击了 但你不知道是谁
Someone was shot, but you don't know who.
现场的警员没有发现任何尸体
Responding officers didn't find any bodies,
既没有受害者也没有枪击者
not the victim nor the shooter.
但他们发现了这个
But they did find this.
他们除掉了她的团队
They took out her team.
基恩肯定知道
I mean, Keen must know that.
为什么还会走入圈套呢
So why get lured into an alley?
诱饵是什么
I mean, what was the bait?
或者是谁
Or who?
晚上好 这里是赛尔登酒店
Good evening. Selden Hotel.
他最后一通电♥话♥打给了赛尔登酒店
Last call he made was to the Selden Hotel.
可能没什么意义 也有可能他就在那里
Could be nothing, or that's where he was staying,
打电♥话♥投诉网络问题
and he was complaining about the Wi-Fi.
赛尔登酒店有上千个房♥间
Selden's got over 1,000 rooms.
我们都不知道他在不在那里
I mean, we don't even know if he's staying there,
就算在 我们也不知道他的长相
and even if he is, we don't know what he looks like,
不知道他用什么名字登记入住的
and we have no idea what name he's registered under.
看来我们要一间一间找了
Looks like we're going door to door.
我的猫
My cat...
西拉
Sierra...
你要喂她
you have to feed her.
我会好好照顾西拉 你别担心
I'll take good care of Sierra. Don't you worry.
等你回到家 她会是个开心的小胖子
She'll be fat and happy by the time you come home.
我好怕
I'm scared.
没事的 我们马上到了
It's gonna be okay. We're almost there.
-抓紧我 -我抓着呢
- Hold me. - I am.
-我不会放手的 -抓紧我
- I'm not gonna let go. - Hold me.
我会的 等我们到医院的
I will, as soon as we get to the hospital.
等你出院的时候
And when you get out of the hospital,
这一切都会结束 全部结束
this will all be over. All of it.
不再逃跑 不再参加证人保护计划
No more running, no more witness protection.
我们会买♥♥个很棒的住处 位置随你挑
We can buy a place, a nice place, wherever you want.
我现在有钱了 知道吗
I got money now, so... Okay?
我们会在一起
And we can be together.
你 我 艾格尼斯还有西拉
You, me, Agnes, and Sierra.
我保证
I promise.
我们会有个完美结局
It's gonna be a happy ending,
知道吗
okay?
我们会永远幸福快乐地...
We're gonna live happily ever --
亚瑟 你的鸡蛋沙拉
Arthur, you had the egg salad.
对 我在拉瓜迪亚机场
Yeah, I'm with LaGuardia Airport.
嗅嗅先生的箱子在我这里
I have Mr. Smelling's suitcase.
-我要的是血肠 -血肠
- I had the liverwurst. - L-Liverwurst.
是的 这里是钻灵公♥司♥
Yes, I'm calling from GemSoul.
我们可以把您爱的人的骨灰制♥作♥成钻石
We produce diamonds from your loved one's ashes.
请问您最近有直系亲属去世吗
Has anyone in your immediately family died recently?
柏妮丝 这是你的鲁宾三明治
Bernice, I have your Reuben.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的朋友们想象力可真丰富
Your friends are wildly imaginative.
大约一年前 我创建了一个惊悚小说读书会
About a year ago, I started a thrillers-only book club.
罗伯特·陆德伦
Robert Ludlum.
还有苏·格拉夫顿
That Sue Grafton.
"A代表不在场证明"真是让人醍醐灌顶
"A is for Alibi" blew the wind right up my skirt.
B看来就是宾果游戏了
Looks like B is for Bingo.
这事真的没让你困扰吧
And it doesn't bother you?
帮我找罪犯这件事
Helping me find some criminal?
也不知道我真找到了会对他做什么
Not knowing what might happen to him if I do?
约翰 丸子面条汤
John. Matzo ball soup.
只要丸子和汤
Just broth and ball.
我觉得你是个好人
I think you're a good egg.
个人觉得你有点自来熟 但你想做对的事
A bit poached for my taste, but you want to do what's right,
我也乐于延续家族传统
and I am tickled to carry on the family tradition
帮你达成所愿
of helping you get it done.
找到了
Bingo!
-你发现什么了 先生 -那个骗子
- What did you find, good sir? - The dirty deacon.
他名叫里斯·恩格尔
His name is Rhys Engel,
伊利诺伊州 卡尔斯堡人
from Carlsburg, Illinois.
两天前死在了伦敦
Died in London two days ago.
确实找到了
Bingo, indeed.
只要我确认了消息
As soon as I have confirmation,
大奖就是您的了
the grand prize is yours.
那个骗子
The dirty deacon.
他叫什么名字来着
Tell me his name again.
里斯·恩格尔 这是变形人的化名吗
Rhys Engel. That's The Protean's alias?
找到这根针了 现在只需要找到大海了
That's the needle. Now all we need is the haystack.
已经找到了 塞尔登酒店
We have it. The Selden Hotel.
雷斯勒和帕克正在过去的路上
Ressler and Park are on their way there now.
这是波尔卡舞曲吗
Is that polka music?
是的 没错 而且不得不说
Yes, it is, and I must say,
这种音乐建立起了卓有成效的工作氛围
it makes for a very productive work environment.
令人活力充沛
Keeps the energy up.
-雷斯勒 -雷丁顿查到了变形人的名字
- Ressler. - Reddington got The Protean's name.
你要找的人名叫里斯·恩格尔
The man you're looking for is Rhys Engel.
搜索结果
[找到1条结果]
丽莎·格兰特
塔科马街237号♥
华盛顿
您好 雷斯勒和帕克探员 联调局
Excuse me. Agents Ressler and Park, FBI.
我们想知道是否有一位里斯·恩格尔登记入住
We need to know if a Rhys Engel is registered here,
如果有 我们要知道他的房♥号♥
and if he is, we need his room number.
恩格尔先生在...
Uh, Mr. Engel is in room...
1212号♥房♥
1212.
我有种不错的预感
I've got a good feeling about this.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why's that?
十二是我的幸运数字
12's my lucky number.
-抱歉 -没事
- Excuse me. - It's all good.
我以前是相信救世主的
I used to believe in salvation.
善有善报 恶有恶报
That good was rewarded and -- and evil punished.
但现在我不信了
But I don't believe in that anymore.
此生不信了
Not in this life.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表