柏林 德国
搞定了
It's done.
把他放倒了
He's down.
坚持住
求求你坚持住
你会没事的 利亚姆
怎么回事
我们刚才只是在喝咖啡
他说他胸口痛 无法呼吸
这一切发生得太快了
他的肺里有液体
-可能是严重的肺水肿 -他就这么倒下了
我们得把他送上救护车
他需要吸氧
女士 请呆在这里
不必跟来
请不要乱动 先生
你在做什么
你为什么要把我绑起来
他已上车 告诉她我们在路上了
He's on board. Tell her we're en route.
还有十分钟抵达
10 minutes out.
你们为什么要这么做
他在哪里
什么 发生什么事了
患者呢 是不是在里面
不 怎么回事 他们已经来过了
谁已经来过了
医护人员
我们才是医护人员
你弄疼我了
有人说异教♥徒♥之叉这种刑具能揭露罪人
They say the Heretic's Fork exposes the sinner.
令他们与罪决裂
Makes him renounce his sins.
你要决裂什么罪行 布拉克先生
What do you renounce, Mr. Bracker?
让我来帮帮你
Let me help you.
你的集团扩张到了不属于你的地盘里
Your cartel's expanded into territory that isn't yours.
我的雇主不允许这种事发生
My employer can't allow that.
我们会停手
We'll stop.
我们会停手
We'll stop.
我知道你们会停手
Oh, I know you'll stop.
从此刻起
As of this moment...
你们组织就关门大吉了
you're out of business,
但这不是把你带来这里的原因
but that's not why you're here.
你要告诉我所有与你行动相关的细节
You're going to tell me all the relevant details of your operation.
每一个走私犯 每一位资助人
Every runner, every financier --
他说有急事
He says it can't wait.
我很快回来
I'll be with you shortly.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
I was just about to phone you.
我们准备启动卫星联线
We're ready to start the uplink.
-计划有变 -什么意思
- Change of plans. - What does that mean?
意思是我需要你来美国
It means I need you here in the U.S.
有...
It's, uh...
有紧急情况
It's a matter of some urgency.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第十集
蕾肯·佩里俄斯医生
第70号♥
自助洗衣店
你不能呆在这里 有人会看见你的
You can't be here. They'll see you.
我以前和艾伦·金斯伯格一起磕过迷幻药
I once dropped acid with Allen Ginsberg.
我们在苏荷度过了一个美妙绝伦的下午
We spent a glorious afternoon in SoHo...
跌跌撞撞 滚来滚去
just tumbling.
我知道你要什么 但我帮不了你
I know what you want, but I can't help you.
我真怀念那种愉快的感觉
I miss that gentleness.
你是个提供服务的人 鲍比
You're a service provider, Bobby.
我付你钱 让你提供一项服务
I put you on the payroll to provide a service --
给我汤森德的情报
information on Townsend.
你通过自助洗衣店为他洗钱
You're laundering his money out of a laundromat,
这事情的双关让人忍♥俊不禁
which is in itself entertaining,
但我也知道你在从中牟利
but I also know you're skimming off the top.
不是这样的
That's not true.
毫无疑问 你从汤森德口袋里捞钱了
Oh, you're definitely stealing from Townsend.
尽管我欣赏你的熊心豹胆
And while I admire your chutzpah,
但我忍♥不住想 如果说我已经知道了这件事
I can't help but think that if I know you're stealing from Townsend...
那事情败露是早晚的事
it's just a matter of time.
所以 告诉我哪里能找到他
So...tell me where I can find him
或者哪里有能找到他的人
or where I can find someone who can.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
但我知道他的钱流向哪里
But I know where his money goes.
钱洗干净后 我会陆续给别人存钱
Once it's cleaned, I make a series of deposits.
谁分到最大的一笔
Who gets the biggest one?
一个女人
A woman.
蕾肯·佩里俄斯
Laken Perillos.
佩里俄斯
Perillos.
刑具黄铜公牛
The Brazen Bull.
-什么 -继续说
- What? - Go on.
我不知道佩里俄斯是谁
I don't know who Perillos is,
但我想如果你能找到她
but I assume that if you could get to her,
她可以帮你找到汤森德
she could help you find Townsend.
那她在哪里
And where is she?
就在美国
In the States.
有人告诉我她昨晚来的
I was told that she came in last night.
我只知道这么多了
That's all that I know.
鲁丁格的电♥话♥
That was Ruddiger.
他觉得他手头有我们能用得上的东西
He thinks he has something for us.
你知不知道人们怎么称呼不值得信任的
You know what they call a money launderer
洗钱者
who can't be trusted?
赔本买♥♥卖♥♥
A bad investment.
出去
Get out of here.
有线索了
I have a lead.
关于汤森德
Townsend.
针对伊丽莎白的逮捕令已经批下来了
An arrest warrant has been issued for Elizabeth.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
不 这是个不幸的悲剧
No. It's a tragedy.
我可以告诉你怎么找到汤森德
I can tell you how to get to Townsend.
我只关心怎么找到伊丽莎白
The only person I'm focused on getting to is Elizabeth.
我看不出去找被她杀了姐姐的人
I don't see how that's helped by going after the person
对那有什么帮助
whose sister she killed.
是汤森德让伊丽莎白杀的玛丽·布雷默
Elizabeth killed Mary Bremmer at Townsend's instruction.
汤森德想让他姐被杀吗
Townsend wanted his sister killed?
不想 但她被你们抓到了
No, but you had her in custody,
所以他为防止她泄密 就灭了口
so he ordered the hit to keep her from talking.
也是让伊丽莎白交投名状
And as a test of Elizabeth's allegiance.
基恩和汤森德联盟了吗
Keen and Townsend are allies?
我以为她想他死
I thought she wanted him dead.
她先把那放到了一边
A desire she's put on hold
这样他们就能联合起来对付我
so they can join forces and come after me.
所以如果我跟着你的线索追捕汤森德
So if I follow your lead and go after Townsend,
我就有可能找到伊丽莎白 对吧
I could get to Elizabeth?
告诉我哈罗德 你对"黄铜公牛"了解多少
Tell me, Harold, what do you know about the Brazen Bull?
一头金属公牛 用来折磨和处决人的
A metal bull? Used to torture and execute people.
传说是这么说的
According to legend, yes.
受刑人会被锁在里面 然后在底下生火
The condemned were locked inside while a fire was set beneath it.
是够黄铜[无♥耻♥]的
That is brazen,
但古希腊的刑具和我们有什么关系
but how's a Greek torture device relevant to us?
它是由雅典的佩里俄斯发明的
The bull was invented by Perillos of Athens,
雅典的佩里俄斯 黄铜公牛
一位痛觉研究者
a student of pain
和他同名的蕾肯·佩里俄斯
and the eponymous namesake of Laken Perillos,
是内维尔·汤森德雇来给他抓到的人
the woman Neville Townsend employs to inflict pain
上刑榨取信息的女人
on his victims to extract information.
雷丁顿认为我们能通过佩里俄斯找到汤森德
Reddington believes Perillos can lead us to Townsend
通过汤森德找到基恩
and Townsend can lead us to Keen.
在她杀了他姐之后就不行了吧
Not after she killed his sister.
显然那是汤森德想让她做的
Apparently that's what Townsend wanted her to do --
是投名状
as a test of her loyalty.
雷丁顿先生说莉斯在和汤森德合作吗
Mr. Reddington says Liz is working with Townsend?
这不可能
This is impossible.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但只有一个办法能搞清楚
But there's only one way to find out.
我们对佩里俄斯了解多少
What do we know about Perillos?
很少
Very little.
除了她残忍♥且高效
Except that she's brutal and effective.
她是六年前出现的
She came onto the scene six years ago.
那时安东尼奥·巴斯蒂纳多 多米尼克·摩根
At that time, Antonio Bastinado, Dominic Morgan,
还有安德雷斯·加塔基控制着几乎所有
and Andres Gataki controlled the ships that carried
从伊斯坦布尔海峡过的走私船
nearly all the contraband coming through the Bosphorus.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表