to give me proof that I can show the world --
我就会被杀
I will be killed.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
你为什么让你的银行家与雷丁顿碰面
Why you let your banker meet with Reddington.
你为什么想雷丁顿让我们追查罗诺克
Why you wanted Reddington to have us chase after Roanoke.
为了让我们找到仓库 找到照片
So we would find the warehouse, find the photo.
警告雷丁顿 你的目标是多姆
Warn Reddington that you are going after Dom,
而当时 多姆正在戒备森严的仓库休养
while he's convalescing in a well-guarded warehouse.
但是如果他们认为仓库受到了袭击
But if they think it's under attack...
雷丁顿就会转移多姆 而在他转移期间
Reddington will move Dom, and while he's being moved...
就容易对他下手
He's a soft target.
计划很不错
That's quite a plan.
也很有可能成功
And it could work.
计划的每一环几乎都成功了 除了一点
It almost has worked in every way except one.
联调局没找到照片 我找到了
The FBI didn't find that photo. I did.
也就是说我的命运正掌握在你的手中
Which means my fate is in your hands.
-还有我外公的命运 -和雷丁顿的
- As well as my grandfather's. - And Reddington.
他杀了抚养你长大的男人
Someone who killed the man who raised you,
导致你深爱的男人惨死
who's responsible for the death of the man you loved,
他好操控人心
and who is so manipulative,
让你认为 他就是你的父亲
he was willing to let you believe he was your father.
你想要知道真♥相♥
You wanted the truth.
我已经告诉你了
I've given it to you.
该怎么做 取决于你
It's up to you what you do with it.
你觉得我会相信你吗
And I'm supposed to believe you?
你当然不会
Of course not.
我是个罪犯 罪犯都是声名狼藉的骗子
I'm a criminal. ?Criminals are notorious liars.
-所有关于我的事都是谎言 -为什么是我
- Everything about me is a lie. - Why me?
我希望答案可以像问题那样简单
I wish the answer were as simple as the question seems.
-你是我的生父吗 -不是
- Are you my father? - No.
谢谢你回我的电♥话♥
Hey. Thanks for calling me back.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不 见面谈
No. In person.
我们找到这起案子的突破口了
We have a break in the case.
告诉我
Tell me.
我会的 但是我需要你先告诉我一件事
I will. But I need you to tell me something first.
我妈妈在巴黎绑♥架♥你的时候 她想要什么
When my mother abducted you in Paris, what did she want?
从你 多姆和邓比身上
From you. Dom. Dembe.
她一直很疯狂 我想要知道原因
She's been on a rampage. I want to know why.
他是个坚强的老家伙
He's a tough old bear.
我知道你生他的气 但是无论怎样
I know you're angry with him, but for what it's worth,
你继承了他的优点
you inherited the best of him.
又是这样 答非所问的回答
That's it. That's your non-answer.
我每一次都有回答你的问题
I've given you my answer every time you've asked.
你不会说谎 你只是有所保留
That you don't lie, you just withhold.
我有只属于自己的秘密
That I have things that are mine
跟其他人无关
and no one else's.
这起案子的突破口是什么
So, what's the break in the case?
我在罗诺克最后出现的地点发现了这个
I found this at Roanoke's last known location.
多姆是他的下一个目标 我母亲的下个目标
Dom is his next target. Her next target.
多姆
Dom.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
不能这样失去
Not like this.
她非常坚决
She's quite determined.
你也得如此
You'll have to be, as well.
你还好吧
You okay?
不 我不好
No. I'm not.
我意识到 我的母亲不可信
I realized my mother can't be trusted.
你可信吗
Are you to be trusted?
是的
Yes.
很好 我很高兴
Good. I'm glad.
还有一点好奇 你对她有什么发现
And a little curious. What did you find out about her?
我妈不是利用罗诺克来逃走
My mother's not using Roanoke to get away.
而是利用他来接近我的外公 多米尼克
She's using him to get to my grandfather, Dominic.
你有什么证据
What proof do you have?
我在罗诺克上次策划的地方找到了这个
I found this where Roanoke planned his last job.
我祖父就在这栋楼里接受治疗
It's the building where my grandfather's being treated.
你的祖父 等一下 你是在说
Your grandfather. So, wait. Are you saying
你母亲的目标是自己的父亲
your mother's target is her own father?
没错 说起来...故事就很长了
Yeah, it's, uh -- it's a long story.
她雇了罗诺克来绑♥架♥他吗
That she hired Roanoke to abduct him?
-非常非常长的故事 -她在寻找某种
- A very long story. - She's looking for something.
把任何挡在她前面 阻拦她的东西
Scorching and burning anything that stands
全部焚烧殆尽
between her and getting it.
-即使是她的亲生父亲 -你跟雷丁顿谈过了吗
- Including her father. - Have you spoken to Reddington?
谈了 他赞同 她的下一个目标是多姆
Yes. He agrees. Her next target is Dom,
并且随时有可能发动袭击
and she could attack at any minute.
他想把多姆转移到新的安全屋
He wants to move Dom to a new safe house.
我提供了一辆联调局车队的简易医疗车
I offered one of the plain-wrap medical vans from the FBI fleet.
好 我们会协助雷丁顿
Done. We'll coordinate with Reddington.
安排一支战术空军队在仓库里
Put a TAC team in the warehouse.
一旦多姆成功撤离 我们就等着
Once we get Dom out, we'll be ready
罗诺克掉进我们的陷阱了
for Roanoke to walk into our trap.
圣胡安 波多黎各
你在哪 圣地亚哥吗
Where are you on Santiago?
在圣胡安
In San Juan.
-波多黎各吗 -没错
- Puerto Rico? - Mm-hmm.
长话短说
Short story long,
我利用国税局
I was able to use the IRS
查出了十四个圣地亚哥·维加
to identify 14 Santiago Vegas.
其中七个已经死了 两个还小
Seven were deceased. Two were minors.
有一个的地址出现在圣胡安
And one has a current address in San Juan,
还有 通过当地报纸上的一张旧照片发现
and, according to an old photo in the local newspaper,
他右脸上有同样一块伤疤
he's got the same exact scar on the right side of his face.
我在波多黎各有联♥系♥人 我们会组织队伍
I have a contact in Bayamón. We'll organize a team.
没必要 我刚跟他的姐妹谈过
No need. I just spoke to his sister.
我跟她说她的兄弟有一笔退税
I was gonna tell her that her brother has a tax refund.
海蒂 这个人跑到波多黎各躲藏的
Heddie. The man's hiding in Puerto Rico to hide.
他肯定不会因为一笔他根本没交过的税
He's certainly not going to come out of hiding
不躲了出来申请退税吧
to claim a refund on taxes he never paid.
托尼也是这么说的 所以我接受了他的建议
That's what Tony said, which is why I went with his idea,
告诉她我是邮件恢复中心的
and I told her I'm with the Mail Recovery Center,
就是用一种比较奇特的方法来说
which is just a fancy way of saying --
无头信件处理处
The Dead Letter Office.
没错 我告诉她我有一个包裹
Right. I told her that I have a package
找了他四年一直没找到他
that's been searching for him for over four years,
只有他本人签字
but that only he can take possession
才能把包裹拿走
and that he had to sign himself.
她跟我说维加在
Told me Vega was shacked up
佛得角公园的某个度♥假♥区♥里过夜
in some resort on Parque Isla Verde.
我现在正跟着她去那里
I'm following her there now.
不要有什么狂风暴雨或火光剑影
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night.
保佑你一切顺利 海蒂 有更多消息就打给我
Bless you, Heddie. Call me when you know more.
四个免充气轮胎 遵照约定
Four flat-free tires. As ordered.
一个能加急办理工签的人的名字
And the name of a guy who will be able to expedite a work visa,
如你所需
as requested.
你帮帮我 我帮帮你
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
没人会知道
No one's the wiser.
就好像你从来没来过这里一样
It's like you were never here.
我可以 我可以 别管我
I got it, I got it. Leave me alone.
我已经大概知道了
I might've known.
你一告诉我安全了 糖果舞姬就开始袭击
The minute you tell me I'm safe, the candy stripers go on attack.
我应该一醒来就爬出去的
I should've crawled out of here the moment I woke up.
我向你保证一切状况都在掌控之内
I assure you the situation's in hand.
只是有些计划有变动
But sometimes plans require changing.
就像你的床单一样
Just like your bedsheets.
我觉得这样不行 他处于非常脆弱的状态
I don't like this. He's in a very fragile state.
-他的生命都靠 -他的生命都靠活着
- His life depends on... - His life depends on staying alive.
也就是说把他带出去
That means getting him out of here.
所以 请你尽最大努力做好你自己的事
So, please, just try and do your job as best you can
同时不要来给我添乱
without making mine more difficult.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表