Because the alternative is j... It's just...
我明白
I understand.
我知道你明白
I know you do.
我不在了再给
Only when I'm gone.
把它交给伊丽莎白 但等我不在了再给
Give it to Elizabeth, but only when I'm gone.
准备好了吗
You ready?
没
No.
我也没
Me neither.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么了 妈
What's wrong, Mom?
没事 我只是 我只是难过
Oh, nothing. I'm just... I'm just sad.
但我会没事的
But I'll be okay.
我们在纽约玩得很开心 对不对
We had such fun in New York, didn't we?
你为什么难过
Why are you sad?
有一个我在意的人病了
Someone that I care about is sick.
他病得很重
He's... very sick.
他看医生了吗
Did he see a doctor?
没
No.
不幸的是 医生也治不好他
Unfortunately, the doctors can't help him get any better.
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
会 亲爱的 他会
Yeah, honey. He is.
真令人难过
That is sad.
是啊
Yeah.
但我想我的朋友在努力勇敢
But I think my friend is trying to be brave.
我想他觉得自己是幸运的
I think he feels fortunate.
"幸运"是什么
What's "fortunate"?
我想我的朋友知道他不虚此生
Well, I think my friend knows he's lived a good life...
他去过很多好地方
...that he's seen a lot of neat and different places and...
他有很多爱他的朋友
...he has a lot of friends that love him.
邓比 请停车
Dembe, will you stop the car, please?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我想走走
I want to walk.
不安全
It's not safe.
我们餐厅见
I'll meet you at the restaurant.
所以
So...
尽管他为将要死去而难过
...even though he's sad he's gonna die...
他觉得自己是幸运的
...he feels fortunate
度过了美好的一生
that he's lived a good life.
你的朋友是被祝福的
Your friend's blessed.
对 被祝福
Yeah! Blessed!
你从哪学到的这样的词 小机灵
Where did you learn a word like that, smartie?
你总是说尽管爸爸得去天堂
You always say that even though Daddy had to go to Heaven,
他觉得那也无妨
he was okay with that
因为他觉得能见到婴儿时的我
because he felt blessed to know me
自己就是被祝福的
when I was a little baby.
对
Yeah.
我想我朋友也觉得自己是被祝福的
I think my friend feels blessed,
像爸爸一样
like Daddy.
因为你 我觉得自己是被祝福的
I feel blessed because of you.
亲爱的 我也是
Oh, honey. Me too.
因为你 我也是被祝福的
I'm blessed because of you.
还有别忘了 不管发生了什么
And don't forget, no matter what happens,
我都爱你爱到月亮再回来
I love you to the moon and back.
我也爱你 比爱心还爱
I love you, too. More than hearts.
再睡一觉 好吗 明早见
One more sleep, okay? I'll see you in the morning.
帕斯考
不 我和基恩谈过
No, I spoke with Keen myself...
她拒绝了雷丁顿
She turned Reddington down,
说她准备出国 我想她已经离开了
said she was gonna leave the country. I think she already left.
但她还没
Except she hasn't.
伊丽莎白联♥系♥了阿兰姆 她就在华盛顿
Elizabeth phoned Aram. She's in DC.
她还恳求得到他的原谅
She also asked for his forgiveness.
原谅 原谅什么
Forgiveness? For what?
我和你一样不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
但我担心这与雷丁顿
But I fear it has something to do with Reddington
让她作为他犯罪帝国的继承人有关
positioning her to be the heir to his criminal empire.
他说服她了
So he convinced her.
但现在他们需要说服全世界
But now they're gonna need to convince the world.
我没听懂
I don't follow.
咱们俩都明白
Look, you and I both know
雷丁顿世界里的那些人
the people who work in Reddington's world
不会轻易接受基恩接手一切
aren't gonna accept Keen's taking of the reins
仅仅是因为他宣布了她掌权
just because he announced it.
如果他想让基恩立好威信
If he wants her to be taken seriously,
如果她要在圈子里站稳脚跟
if she's gonna be respected in his world,
她需要做一个声明
she's gonna have to make a statement,
证明自己的能力
demonstrate her value.
所以她需要得到阿兰姆的原谅
Which is why she's gonna need Aram's forgiveness.
雷斯勒探员 我把你开到免提
Agent Ressler, I'm putting you on speaker
给帕克和莫伊塔巴尔
with Park and Mojtabai.
好消息
Whoa! Hey! Hey! Good news!
什么事情
Yeah, what's that?
什么意思 你还活着
What do you mean? You're alive.
这是难以置信的好消息
That is incredible news.
我当时真的以为你挺不过来了
I-I literally thought you were not gonna make it.
庆幸 他撑过来了 有新消息吗
Well, thankfully, he did. Do we have any updates?
我还是联♥系♥不到雷丁顿 邓比和基恩探员
I still can't reach Reddington, Dembe, or Agent Keen.
天 就是这样
Oh, my God. That's it.
他要挺不住了 她要杀了雷丁顿
He's not gonna make it. She's gonna kill Reddington.
等等 谁要杀他
Wait. Who is?
基恩 她要杀了他
Keen. She's gonna kill him.
她要做一个声明
She's gonna make a statement,
证明她不再是个联调局探员
demonstrate that she's no longer an agent.
杀了雷丁顿先生
Kill Mr. Reddington.
她要以此向世界证明
That's how she's gonna prove to the world
她要全盘接手他的帝国
that she's seizing control of his empire,
她要在公共场所动手
and she's gonna do it in public.
她会 她会杀了他
She's gonna... She's gonna kill him.
雷丁顿来过 谈论过自己的死亡
Reddington was here, talking about his death,
说在他走后 要照顾好伊丽莎白
talking about taking care of Elizabeth when he's gone.
等等 你觉得雷丁顿知道这个计划吗
Wait. Back up. You think Reddington knows this is happening?
不 我觉得这是他的主意
No, I think it's his idea.
派对 在餐厅
The party. At the restaurant.
那个王八蛋要牺牲自己来拯救她的人生
That son of a bitch is gonna sacrifice himself to save her life.
我们必须找到他 说服他取消计划
We have to get to him. Convince him to call it off.
BGM
*And fill your arms wide with all the sanity*
库珀来电
*You wish you could steal*
*Just think how it used to feel*
*Before the sadness and the fear*
*Had drilled a hole right through you*
敬雷蒙德
To Raymond!
感谢他的友谊和支持 使梦想成真
For his friendship and support to make this dream come true.
*Keep watch over me*
帕克来电
*We're scared to believe*
*All the things that we read*
帕克来电
*Minds desperate to feed*
*Veins aching to bleed*
*Voices will secede*
*Minds sick with disease*
语♥音♥邮箱
*Just three words I will need*
*Smog wash over me*
*And let all the voices repeat*
*On and on, endlessly*
*We can run until the work's compete*
-致敬 -敬雷蒙德
- Salud. - To Raymond. Salud.
*But what if our fate is to be choking on the lives we lead?*
帕斯考饭店
我做不到
I can't do it.
没关系的
That's all right.
我不想这么做
I don't want to.
我明白
I understand.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷蒙德 我们得走了
Raymond, we have to go.
雷蒙德 我们必须走
Raymond, we must.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表