*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
*不为金银 却也并非示好*
*Well, it's not for a price and it's not to be nice*
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
又来
Not again.
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
喂
Yeah?
这里是吉玛安保公♥司♥
This is Zimmer Security.
我们收到警报信息
We have an alarm alert.
这里没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
浣熊把垃圾桶翻倒了
Uh, raccoons tip the can.
它们触发了警报 没必要...
They set off the alarm. There's no need to --
一队警♥察♥正在前往您家的路上
I have officers en route.
他们马上就到
They should arriving momentarily.
听着 这好像是这个月第三回了
Well, listen, this is like the third time this month.
告诉警♥察♥他们...
Just tell the officers that they --
警报解除
先生 警♥察♥已经到达现场了
Sir, we have officers on site now.
警♥察♥ 家里有人吗
Police. Is anyone home?
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police. Answer the door.
我告诉你
I tried to tell you --
想吵醒一个睡梦中的人
interrupt a man while he's sleeping,
就当心起床气
find out how a man sleeps.
很简单 卡尔
I'm gonna make this easy, Carl.
触发警报 你妻子就会死
Trip the alarm, your wife dies.
看到我们的脸 你妻子会死
Look at our faces, your wife dies.
C112号♥箱子的钥匙 拿出来
The key for box C112. Hand it over.
*詹姆士·邦德*
*James Bond*
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
你知道那个箱子是谁的吗
You know who that belongs to?
待着别动
Stay down.
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
*她也许会挡住你的去路*
*She might stand in your way*
*但她仍能拯救世界*
*But still she'll save the day*
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
*詹姆士·邦德*
*James Bond*
*她想成为你的詹姆士·邦德*
*She wants to be your James Bond*
凯文·唐纳利
*她丝毫不会愧疚*
*She will not be shamed*
*她从来不受责备*
*She will not be blamed*
伊丽莎白·基恩向你问好
*当她弹错一个音 她就会怪罪于你
*When she confuses the two, she blames it on you*
*尖叫着 是你疯了 是你疯了*
*Screaming, "You're insane, you're insane"*
*别定规则*
*Didn't make the rules*
等你妻子打来电♥话♥ 你就可以走了
Once your wife calls, you're free to go.
*大多数傻瓜都爱慕虚荣*
*Most fools gravitate to vanity*
*而她的理智便是疯狂*
*And her sanity is insanity*
*在你愧疚时扬长而去*
*Driving off while making you feel guilty*
卡尔 他们走了 你还...
Carl? They're gone. Are you --
老公
Honey?
是我
Hey. It's me.
给雷丁顿打电♥话♥
Call Reddington.
告诉他我们遇到麻烦了
Tell him we got a problem.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第五集
弗莱堡的秘密 第140号♥
卡尔 我把我的东西托付给你
Carl, I entrusted you with my belongings
因为我相信你能保证他们的安全
because I believed that you could keep them safe.
显然我高估了你的能力
Clearly I overestimated your abilities.
是的 但恕我直言
Yes. But with all due respect --
恕我直言
"With all due respect"?
多么荒谬的一个小谦辞
What an absurd little qualifier.
为什么人们都是先表达他们的敬意
Why do people insist on stating their deference
然后立刻就会说一些
right before undercutting it
有些不尊重人的挑衅话语
with a mildly disrespectful provocation?
抢劫你的人知道去哪里找那些东西
Whoever robbed you knew where to look,
我没有泄露信息
and they didn't learn it from me.
所以
So...
恕我直言 就算有安全漏洞
with all due respect, if there was a failure of security,
也不关我的事
it wasn't on my end.
伊丽莎白·基恩向你问好
谢谢你 卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
现在 恕我直言
Now, with all due respect,
你的古龙香水快把我呛死了
your cologne is beginning to make my eyes water.
我和马文联♥系♥了
That was Marvin.
我们说话这会儿他正在关闭其他的保险箱
He's closing the other deposit boxes as we speak.
你的预感是对的
Your hunch was right.
伊丽莎白是这起抢劫案的幕后黑手
Elizabeth was behind the robbery.
也就说肯定是哈德利把盒子的事告诉了她
Which means it had to be Hadley who tipped her off to the box.
卡洛斯躲在都灵
Carlos is holed up in Turin.
扬卡在巴里洛切治疗枪伤
Yanka's nursing a gunshot wound in Bariloche.
你觉得她雇佣了弗莱堡的秘密
You think she hired the Confidence?
没错 我相信是这样
Yes, actually. I believe I do.
哈罗德
Harold.
看来我们可以把抢银行也加入到
It appears we can add bank robbery
伊丽莎白日益丰富的犯罪简历里
to Elizabeth's burgeoning criminal résumé.
怎么了 你和她谈过了吗
What happened? Have you spoken with her?
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
我不知道 但是我知道和她
I do not, but I know a few of the criminals
混在一起的几个罪犯
she's been mixed up with.
他们自称弗莱堡的秘密
They call themselves the Fribourg Confidence.
在过去三年里 他们从至少六家银行偷了
In the past three years, they've stolen over $25 million
超过二千五百万美元
from at least six U.S. Banks.
六起抢劫案 为什么我从没听说过
Six robberies? Why haven't I heard about them?
他们从来没被报道过
The thefts were never reported.
他们的目标账户都是那些
The Confidence targets accounts held by criminals
和财迷心窍的银行经理
who have arrangements
达成协议的罪犯们的
with somewhat unscrupulous bank managers.
我从没把自己和这些
I've never concerned myself
弗莱堡同伙还是帮派什么的扯上关联
with the Fribourgians or Fribourgers or --
我不知道怎么叫好 他们从没惹过我
I don't know. They never bothered me,
所以我也不管他们
so I never bothered with them.
直到现在
Until now.
他们昨晚偷了对我很重要的东西
Last night, they stole something very important to me.
我要拿回来
I want it back.
你是说伊丽莎白从你那偷走的
You mean Elizabeth stole from you,
而你不准备告诉我是什么的东西
and you're not going to tell me what.
她偷了什么是我该关心的
What she stole is my concern,
但找伊丽莎白是我们共同关心的事
but finding Elizabeth concerns us both.
这个案子可能对我们有所帮助
This case may help us to do that.
四百万美元被从一家洛杉矶银行盗走
$4 million stolen from a Los Angeles bank.
一幅莫奈画作被从奥斯陆一保险箱中取走
A Monet taken from a safe deposit box in Oslo.
价值上百万的烟草印花税票
Millions in forged cigarette tax stamps
从神户的一个保险库中消失不见
vanish from a vault in Kobe.
据雷丁顿所说 劫走他东西的那一伙人
According to Reddington, the same heist crew which robbed him
对从西雅图到安卡拉的银行都下过手
have targeted banks from Seattle to Ankara,
但没人报案
and none of the thefts have been reported,
因为他们的目标都是罪犯
because the targets were criminals.
雷丁顿确定是基恩探员雇的他们吗
And Reddington's sure it was Agent Keen who hired them?
他不肯说基恩探员拿走了什么 或为什么要拿走
He wouldn't say what Agent Keen was after or why,
但不管是什么 他相信找到这个团伙
but whatever it was, he believes finding this crew
是我们找到她最好的机会
is our best chance of finding her.
那我们找到她之后怎么办
And what happens when we find her?
我们把她带回来 然后就
We bring her in and just, you know,
假装什么都没发生吗
pretend like none of this ever happened?
我觉得基恩探员不会那么想
Something tells me that's not what Agent Keen has in mind.
-你到底想说什么 -我不知道
- What exactly are you suggesting? - I don't know.
我们还称她为基恩探员
It seems kind of crazy to me that, um,
让我觉得有些不合常理
we're still calling her Agent Keen.
雷斯勒探员 帕克探员 看你们能不能
Agent Ressler, Agent Park, see if you can find any leads
从银行经理那发现什么劫匪的线索
on this heist crew from the bank manager.
等我们找到伊丽莎白之后
We'll save the ethical deliberations
再想怎么对待她吧
till after we've found Elizabeth.
这太疯狂了 如果我们有人入侵
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表