I mean, he can find anyone,
在这种情况下 也许能帮上忙呢
which, in this case, it might help, right?
如果他找到了纵火犯
I mean, if he found the arsonist, you know,
正义 天平 平衡 诸如此类的东西
justice, scales, balancing, that kind of thing.
但不好的一面是 你欠了他的债
But then on the downside, you'd be in his debt, and, ohh,
就像是唱片里最爱的歌♥被划了一样
that is a record scratch through your favorite song.
你能想象吗
I mean, can you even imagine?
你之前说什么来着
What was it you said earlier?
我永不会寻求你的帮助
That I'd never ask for your help.
不会 那不可能
No, that couldn't be it.
这讽刺 太打脸了
I mean, the irony -- it's crushing.
不 我不能想象
No. I can't imagine.
你当然不能 因为这是个可怕的建议
Of course you can't because this is, like, horrendous advice,
显然你太聪明了 不会接受
which you are clearly way too smart to take.
无论如何
Anyway...
我很遗憾你朋友过世了
I'm really sorry about your friend.
你能帮忙吗
Will you help?
你想让我摆平这一切
You're asking me to make it all go away.
就直说
Say it.
都摆平吧
Make it go away.
如果我帮了你
And if I do this,
你知道我将来也许会要求回报
you're aware I may someday ask for a favor in return?
那时你可能会希望自己承担了后果
You may come to wish you'd accepted the consequences
而不是求我帮忙
of your actions here instead.
没问题了吧
Are we good?
他手♥机♥里有段关于我的视频
He has a video of me on his phone.
我们会处理的
We'll take care of it.
就像你从没来过这里一样
Like you were never here.
讣告 梅莉莎·兰德尔 29岁
雷丁顿称她为化学家玛丽
Reddington refers to her as Chemical Mary.
这张照片是15年前的了
This I.D. is more than 15 years old,
但这是我们能找到的最新的照片了
but it's the most recent photo we have.
我们知道这个 玛丽·布雷默
What we know is this -- Mary Bremmer
以前是麻省理工学院的病理生物学教授
is a former MIT professor in pathobiological sciences
在02年因违反道德规范被解雇
who was fired for ethical misconduct in '02.
显然她质疑了化学武器禁令的
Apparently she questioned the appropriateness
合理性
of a chemical-weapons ban,
声称如果核武器
reasoning that if nuclear weapons
能为遏制战争而存在
are an acceptable deterrent to war,
为什么沙林毒气不能
why not sarin gas?
这种疯狂言论总是有市场
There's always a market for that kind of crazy.
我猜她找到了从中牟利的办法
I mean, I assume she's found a way to monetize it.
是的 中情局是这样认为的
Yeah. The CIA thinks so.
根据兰利方面的情报 布雷默提供了
According to Langley, Bremmer supplied the weaponry
阿布塞达集市的氯气汽车爆♥炸♥事件的炸♥弹♥
for the chlorine car-bomb massacre in the Abu Sayda market.
至于对金正男的刺杀
As for the assassination of Kim Jong-nam,
如果布雷默参与了 她扮演的角色还在调查中
Bremmer's role, if any, is still being investigated.
我知道 看上去不太可能
I know. It doesn't seem possible.
因为本来就不可能
Well, because it's not possible.
基恩探员绝对不会和这种人合作
Agent Keen would never work with someone like this.
对 基恩探员不会
No, Agent Keen wouldn't.
但她现在已经不是探员了 不是吗
But she's not an agent anymore, is she?
没错 但你没我们了解她
Yeah, but you don't know her like we do.
也许这就是为什么我能看清楚现在的状况
Maybe that's why I can see what's really going on.
现在的状况对我们大家来说都很艰难
What's going on is hard. On all of us.
但想要弄明白到底是怎么回事
But the only way to find out what's really happening
唯有找到基恩探员才行
is to find Agent Keen.
而现在找到玛丽·布雷默
And right now finding Mary Bremmer
是我们找到她的最好机会
is our best hope of doing that.
好
Okay.
情报显示布雷默2013年在伊德利卜省
Intel placed Bremmer in the Idlib Province in 2013,
向阿萨德提供沙林毒气
supplying sarin to Assad forces.
一次北约的行动拦截下了她的运输队
Now, a NATO operation intercepted her convoy.
布雷默的车在拦截中被掀翻了
Bremmer's vehicle was overturned during the attack.
运输被阻止了
Now, the shipment was stopped,
但布雷默跑了 之后再也没出现过
but Bremmer escaped and hasn't been seen since.
布雷默的整个安保小队都死了
Bremmer's entire security detail was killed,
除了一个人 伊斯梅尔·阿克诺兹
except for one man -- Ismael Aknoz.
当时阿克诺兹拒绝提供任何布雷默的信息
At the time, Aknoz refused to give any information on Bremmer,
安卡拉 土耳其
但在安卡拉的F型监狱被单独监禁了八年后
but after eight years of isolation in an F-Type prison in Ankara,
也许他会开口了
maybe he'll be ready to talk.
伊斯梅尔·阿克诺兹吗 我们是联调局的
Ismael Aknoz? FBI.
我们想和你聊聊玛丽·布雷默
We'd like to talk to you about Mary Bremmer.
美国人
回去吧
这真是卓有成效
Well. This has been productive.
我们知道你会说英语
We know you speak English.
你们想找到布雷默 我也想
You want Bremmer. So do I.
没什么比看到她死 更能让我高兴了
Nothing would give me more happiness than to see her dead.
那太好了 你帮我们找到她
Okay. Great. You help us find her,
我们会很高兴为你效劳的
and we'd be happy to oblige you.
你为什么想要她死
Why do you want to see her dead?
有什么关系吗
What difference does it make?
你是她的同伙 在她的运输队里
You were her partner. In her convoy.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we trust you?
我被关到这 都是她的错
It's her fault I'm here.
所以是她强迫你去运送化学武器的吗
Oh, so she forced you to transport chemical weapons?
我们不知道那些是化学武器
We did not know they were chemical weapons.
她给我们说我们运的是反坦克导弹
She told us we were moving anti-tank missiles.
她骗了你 所以你该帮我们啊
So she lied to you, which is why you're gonna help us.
谢了 但不
Thank you. No.
我是恨她
I hate her, yes.
但美国人
But Americans?
我更恨你们
I hate you more.
我们知道你会说英语是因为我们老大
We knew you spoke English because our boss
和司法部谈过了
spoke with the Ministry of Justice.
只要你和我们合作 他们就会同意
Now, you work with us, and they agreed
解除你的单独监禁
to move you out of isolation.
我们在送你一份大礼
We're offering you a gift.
不管你多恨我们 你都该接受
No matter how much you hate us, you should take it.
你们的那些盟军
Your allied forces --
他们那天本可以把我们拦下
they could have stopped us that day.
和平地逮捕我们
Arrested us, peacefully.
但他们却用简易爆♥炸♥装置设了埋伏
Instead, they set up an ambush with an IED
然后开始射击
and started shooting.
光拦截那些武器还不够
Taking the weapons wasn't enough.
他们想用我们杀鸡儆猴
They wanted to make an example of us.
为达到这个目的
And to do that...
他们愿意屠♥杀♥我们
they were willing to slaughter us.
拿上你们的"大礼" 然后走吧
Take your "gift", and go.
紧急情况下 打碎玻璃
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?!
你的助理 挺不错的家伙 但不怎么机智
Your assistant. Lovely fellow. Not very savvy.
可能不太适合看门
Probably not best utilized as the gatekeeper.
可能更适合煮煮咖啡 闲聊解闷
Perhaps better suited to make coffee, chit-chat.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
告诉我 你出差的时候
Tell me, when you go on a business trip,
你坐飞机的时间也收客户钱吗
do you charge by the hour while you're on the plane?
或者在去酒店的车上
Or in the car to the hotel?
或者当你在房♥间里
Or how about when you're enjoying
享受成人娱乐的时候
the adult entertainment in your room?
你自♥慰♥的每小时或每分钟
Is your client paying $1,000 an hour
你的委托人也付你每小时一千美元吗
for every hour or minute that you masturbate?
天啊 而这世界竟觉得我是个罪犯
My goodness. And the world thinks I'm a criminal.
你想要什么
What do you want?
让屠夫迪克取得胜利
For Dick the Butcher to have succeeded.
红记错了 是出自《亨利六世中篇》
《亨利四世下篇》第四幕第二场
"Henry IV, Part 2," Act IV, scene II.
你肯定听过
You've heard it.
"我们所为最要紧之事 乃是干掉所有律师"
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
我看从你这个讨厌鬼身上开始挺合适的
You seem like an appropriately loathsome place to start.
但你今天走运 比起弄脏我的手或是名声
Luckily for you, I want to know where Alban Veseli is
处理掉你这个大垃圾
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表