more than I want to sully my hands or reputation
我更想知道阿尔巴·维塞利在哪
by something so obvious as disposing of you.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
但你知道怎么联♥系♥到他
But you know how to contact him.
如果我那么做了 我怎么知道你不会杀了我
If I do that, how do I know you won't kill me?
因为你还有债要还
Because you still have a debt to repay.
伊丽莎白·基恩用从我这里偷的钱
Elizabeth Keen paid you to represent Veseli
雇你代理维塞利
with money she stole from me.
我要你还给我
I want it back.
你要我把我的定金还给你
You want me to give you back my retainer.
加上利息 电♥话♥在那
Plus interest. There's the phone.
告诉阿尔巴他马上会有生命危险
Tell Alban his life is in imminent danger,
不能在电♥话♥里说 然后约他见面
that you can't discuss it over the phone, and set a meeting.
我想这算是紧急情况了
I think this qualifies as an emergency,
你说呢 斯库特尔
wouldn't you say, Scooter?
紧急情况下 打碎玻璃
我知道我们还在倒时差
Look, I know we're jet-lagged,
所以我们可能没说清楚
so maybe we're not making ourselves clear.
阿克诺兹这边是个死胡同
Aknoz was a dead end.
不 我知道他什么都没说
No, I know he didn't say anything.
所以"死胡同"的哪个字你不明白
So what part of "Dead end" don't you understand?
他可能什么都没说
He may not have said anything,
但我认为他告诉了你们很多
but I think he told you a lot.
-你找到线索了吗 -我在研究那些
- You have something? - I've been studying the photos
雷丁顿先生给我们的档案里的照片
in the dossier that Mr. Reddington gave us.
运输队领头悍马里的尸体
The bodies in the lead Humvee from the convoy,
他们有什么共同点
what do they all have in common?
除了死得很彻底以外
Other than being really dead.
他们都被烧过
Well, they're all burned.
你说阿克诺兹身上也有烧伤
You said Aknoz was, too.
他告诉了我们的就是这个 他毁容了
That's what he told us. He was disfigured.
-化学品灼伤吗 -不是
- Chemical burns? - No.
我想那个简易爆♥炸♥装置里可能带燃♥烧♥弹♥
I think there may have been an incendiary in the IED.
那辆悍马烧得跟篝火一样
That Humvee burned like a bonfire.
而布雷默是在爆♥炸♥之后逃脱的
And Bremmer only escaped after the explosion.
如果其他人都被烧了
If everyone else was burned,
可以合理推断她也被烧伤了
it stands to reason that she was, too.
如果是这样 没有医疗救助她肯定逃不远
If so, she couldn't have gotten far without any medical help.
那种大面♥积♥烧伤会导致低血容量性休克
Major burns like that will lead to hypovolemic shock
如果不及时就医的话
without timely medical intervention.
可能会危及生命
It is a life-threatening condition.
凡是能救她的合法医生
Any legitimate physician giving her aid
都会把她交给当局
would have turned her over to the authorities.
于是她就向正经医疗圈外的人寻求帮助
So she found help outside the established medical community.
无国界的垃圾医生
Dirtbag doctors without borders.
这么说找雷丁顿正合适
Sounds like a job for Reddington.
联♥系♥他
Reach out to him,
看他有没有懂行的医疗圈联♥系♥人
see if he has a medical contact who knows the area.
长官 你给我的U盘
Sir. The flash drive that you gave me?
我从国安局的朋友那里拿回来了
I got it back from my friend at the NSA.
他破解密♥码♥了吗
Did he figure out the passcode?
得了吧 他也没比我聪明太多
Please. He's not -- He's not that much smarter than me.
圆周率他是能比我多背两位数
I mean, sure he knows pi out two more places,
但第10的138次方个数
but should one quinquadragintillion
难道该用来决定谁在桥牌之夜买♥♥辣鸡翅吗
really determine who has to buy the hot wings on bridge night?
-不能够吧 -就是说他打不开吗
- I don't think so. - So he couldn't open it?
抱歉 严格来说是没打开
Uh, sorry. Not technically, no.
他没能读取数据 但他用USB通信嗅探器
He couldn't read the data, but he was able to use
挖出了一段操作命令
a USB traffic sniffer to see the operation commands
上面有一位知名黑客的签名
which bear the signature of a known hacker.
她常用的名号♥是垃基廷
She goes by the name of Rakitin.
我说"她" 不是说她是女人
And when I say, uh, "She," I don't mean she's a woman.
她可能是女人 也可能是男人
I mean, she could be. Or a man.
我只是想换个人称代词
I'm -- I'm trying to alternative pronouns
而不是默认用公认的"他"
instead of defaulting to the generic "He"
来指代所有男女
to represent a man or a woman.
拉基廷可能是男 也可能是女
Rakitin could be a he or a she.
也可能是性少数
Or a they.
很好 我们知道黑客是谁
This is good. We know who the hacker is,
但我们还是得查出这位男士或女士黑了什么
but we still need to find out what he -- or she -- hacked.
而只有你破解了密♥码♥ 我们才能知道答案
And we won't know that until you crack the passcode.
对 我这就办
Right. I'm on it.
告诉你国安局的朋友 他干得不错
Tell your NSA friend he did good work.
-这个月的辣鸡翅还用我包了吗 -不用了吧
- And buy hot wings for the month? - Yeah -- I don't think so.
他们知道要立即给我们打电♥话♥吗
And they know to call us right away?
对 是的
Yes. They do.
自♥由♥职业者一踏上美国领土
The minute The Freelancer sets foot on U.S. soil,
我们就会知道
we'll know.
早上好
Good morning!
麻烦你通知格伦迪医生 罗伊德·威尔奇来了
Would you please tell Dr. Grundig that Lloyd Wilke is here?
你有预约吗
Uh, do you have an appointment?
我的预约是终身制的
Mine is a lifetime appointment.
《日经》
真是个惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
你这里装♥修♥的真不错 米基
Quite the environment you've created here, Mickey.
我都不知道这是候诊室还是绅士俱乐部了
I can't tell if I'm in a waiting room or a gentlemen's club.
我已经迫不及待想来一杯烟熏单麦芽威士忌
My mouth is positively watering for a smokey single-malt
和一根上好的高端雪茄了
and a smooth-draw Tatuaje Fausto.
良好的第一印象很重要
Well, a good first impression is imperative
为病人能有个满意的体验奠定了基调
to setting the tone for a satisfied patient experience.
我的天 你变化真大啊
My goodness. How far you've come.
你知道他们以前管米基叫"密室屠夫"吗
You know they used to call Mickey here the Back-Room Butcher?
如果来人肯用现金支付
If there was a cash payment involved,
他会立即开刀 一句多余的不问
he'd operate, no questions asked.
科琳 休息室需要一壶新鲜的咖啡
Colleen, the break room could use a fresh pot of coffee.
麻烦你了
You mind?
凡是书里有的医疗手法
There wasn't a medical procedure in the book
你都敢用 至少敢试试
you wouldn't perform -- or at least try to.
当然这是在你被吊销执照之后了
Of course that was after they stripped your license.
可♥卡♥因♥ 是吗
Cocaine, was it?
但你戒了 攒够了钱
But you kicked that and saved up enough
从我这买♥♥了个新身份 看看你现在
to buy a brand-new identity from me and look at you now!
雷蒙德 拜托 如果这件事泄露出去
Raymond. Please. If any of this ever got out...
也可以不泄露啊 听着
Well, it doesn't have to. Listen.
我在找一个叫玛丽·布雷默的女人
I'm looking for a woman named Mary Bremmer.
三年前 她在叙土边境附近
Three years ago, she had a mishap
出了点意外
near the Syrian-Turkish border.
受了严重的烧伤 需要私下的
Suffered terrible burns requiring the kind of
医疗服务 就是你的老本行那种
discrete medical care you once provided.
我不知道她
I don't know her.
但我想你可能认识治疗她的医生
But I suspect you may know the sawbones who treated her.
你想让我出♥卖♥♥♥另一个医生
You want me to sell out another doctor?
如果能让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
这位病人交易化学武器
the patient trades in chemical weapons.
她是全人类的灾星
She's a scourge on the human race.
帮我找到她 你的过去
Help me find her, and your past...
就从此翻篇了
remains in the past.
阿尔巴尼亚 都拉斯
你得先证明身份 我才能
I require a demonstration before I commit
交托这么重要的资源
such significant resources.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
一点也不 我早料到了
Not at all. I expected as much.
能麻烦你的人
If, uh, one of your men
去取来我后备箱里的公文包吗
would retrieve the briefcase in my trunk?
小家伙
Bujare.
怎么了
What is wrong?
你要我证明
You asked for a demonstration.
我就证明给你看
I'm giving you one.
多亏了雷丁顿先生 我们拿到了
Thanks to Mr. Reddington, we got the identity
治疗玛丽·布雷默的医生的名字
of the physician who treated Mary Bremmer.
对 但他人在土耳其 我们得花上好几个月
Yeah, but in Turkey. It's gonna take us months
才能拿到搜查令并扣押那里
to obtain a search and seizure there.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表