如果你想去医院
Yeah, if you want a hospital,
你最好让警♥察♥来抓你走
you're better off letting the cops come and get you.
那可不行
That's not an option.
那我建议你上车
Then I suggest you get in the vehicle.
时间很紧 我们还得接力呢
Time's ticking. We got a hand-off to make.
枪战
A gunfight?
酒吧内外都有人开枪
Shots fired into and out of the bar.
我猜莉斯和雷斯勒当时就躲在里面
My guess is Liz and Ressler were holed up inside.
看来汤森德的人进来了
Looks like Townsend's guys got in.
这里没人 所以只能假设他们被抓走了
Nobody's here, so we have to assume they were taken.
等等
Hang on.
我收到个电♥话♥
I've got another call.
是雷丁顿 没准他知道点什么
It's Reddington. Maybe he knows something.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
我们追踪他们到了个酒吧
We tracked them to a local bar,
但我们不确定他们逃出来了
but we can't be sure they made it out.
别担心 哈罗德
Not to worry, Harold.
伊丽莎白和唐纳德很安全
Elizabeth and Donald are in safe hands.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我安排了人去接他们
Because I arranged the pickup.
我在第七区的一个熟人
An associate of mine in the Seventh Ward.
他们在他手上吗
And he has them?
我听说他们在运输途中
I'm told they're in transit.
唐纳德受伤了 但是还能撑住
Donald's hurt but holding on.
他们还没有脱离险境
They're not out of the proverbial woods yet,
但我们有理由抱有希望
but we have reason to hope.
基恩 要是我没挺过去
Keen, if I don't make it...
闭嘴
Stop.
我爱的所有人几乎都离开了
Almost everyone I love is gone.
事实上 我都快撑不住了
As it is, I'm barely hanging on.
我不能再失去你
I cannot lose you too.
所以说 现在你承认爱我了
Oh, so now you love me?
你等到我们躲在灵车后备箱才告诉我吗
And you waited until we're in the back of a hearse to tell me?
也许你不应该说话
Maybe you shouldn't speak.
省省力气
Save your strength.
没事的 莉斯
It's okay, Liz.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我会算数
I know how to do the math.
我只是说人类发明计算器是有原因的
I'm just saying they make calculators for a reason.
他是在发钱吗
Is he handing out money?
先生 能给我一摞吗
Hey, Mister, can I get one of those?
看情况 你想干点小活吗
Depends. You want a job?
什么活
What kind of job?
这钱是给找人高手的酬劳
That money's a finder's fee.
我想要找人高手
I'm looking for finders.
如果你够厉害的话 你还能得到更多
And if you're any good, there's a lot more where that came from.
您想找谁
Who you trying to find?
中♥央♥大街发生车祸
Big crash over on Central.
这两个人逃跑了
These two took off running.
他们就躲在这个区的某个地方
They're hiding somewhere in the Ward.
你可以自己找啊
You could find them yourself.
也许
Maybe.
但我知道这里的规矩
But I know how it goes around here.
人们会聊闲天 但不会对外人透露信息
People talk, but not to outsiders.
如果你想找人
If you want to find someone,
最好找当地人来帮忙
it's best to make arrangements with the locals.
不找麻烦 只是资讯信息
No trouble, just information.
如果你知道他们在哪里
If you know where they are,
就打卡片上的号♥码
call the number on the card.
如果有人找麻烦
Anybody has a problem,
告诉他 汤森德先生说了没关系
tell them Mr. Townsend said it's okay.
安东
Anton.
怎么了 小家伙
What's up, little man?
内维尔·汤森德
比诺
Bino.
我希望是好消息
I'm hoping this is good news.
内维尔·汤森德
Neville Townsend?
你们的人从他的手上逃命
That's who your people are running from?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
当然有 这你心知肚明
You're damn right it does and you know it.
你要是早告诉我
If you had told me,
我可不趟这趟浑水
I would've never gotten involved.
这解释了我为什么不愿早说
Well, that explains my reluctance.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你知不知道要是内维尔·汤森德知道了
Do you know what Neville Townsend will do to me
是我帮你的话 他会对我做什么吗
when he discovers that I'm the one who helped you?
不好说
Hard to say.
如果你没帮我 我可能也会
Probably the same thing I would've done to you
对你做同样的事
if you hadn't helped me.
我没开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
我也没笑 比诺
I'm not laughing, Bino.
汤森德不知道是你出手
Townsend doesn't know it was you,
所以我们要做的就是保持现状
so all we have to do is keep it that way.
我不干了
I'm out.
听懂没 我不干了
You hear me? I'm out!
太迟了 你已经在局里了
It's too late. You're already in.
他们在路上
They're in transit.
结束了 我要把他们交出去
Deal's off. I'm turning them over.
那是个错误的决定
That would be a mistake.
你早该告诉我的
You should've told me.
总之
Bottom line...
比起你 我更害怕他
I'm more afraid of him than I am of you.
别这么做
Don't do this.
要是你把他们交给汤森德
If you give them to Townsend,
他会杀了他们
he'll kill them.
总比杀了我强
Better them than me.
我们到了
We're here.
进去 走右边的楼梯
Head in and take the staircase on the right.
那通向地下室的储藏室
That'll lead to a basement storage room.
有人会来接你们 然后把你们带走
Someone will meet you, take you from there.
搭把手 他需要帮助才能下车
Give me a hand. He needs help getting out.
雷斯勒
Ressler.
他昏迷了
He's unconscious.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
睁眼 雷斯勒
Open your eyes, Ressler!
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
-车钥匙 -别急
- The car keys! - Whoa, hang on.
我不管他们让你带我们去哪里
I do not care where you were told to take us.
我们现在就要去医院
We are going to a hospital right now.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
联调局 沃尔特
FBI, Walter.
他是个联邦探员
He's a federal agent.
要是他死了 你就完了
If he dies, your life is finished!
赶紧把钥匙给我
Now give me the keys.
不能去医院
Can't go to a hospital.
他快死了
He's dying!
最近的医院在三十个街区外
The nearest hospital is 30 blocks away.
他可没那么多时间
Your man doesn't have that kind of time.
-他撑不住的 -我得试试
- He won't make it. - I have to try!
有一个地方 很近 但不是医院
Okay, there's a place. It's close, but it's not a hospital.
那里有位医生
There's a doctor.
那人在来美国前曾是外科医生
Used to work as a surgeon before coming to America.
比诺一直付那人工资
Bino keeps one on the payroll
以防他的手下受伤
in case one of his people gets hurt.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
你是那位外科医生吗
Are you the surgeon?
-这就是你做手术的地方吗 -她是谁
- This is where you operate? - Who's this?
相信我 你不想知道的
Trust me, you don't wanna know.
胸部枪伤
Gunshot wound to the chest,
可能有肺坍塌
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表